FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

NEW EVENT atlantisEVOLUTION, Stoke Sunday 9 April FETISHSEXTRA 2pm - 7pm NEW EVENT

Jump to newest

By *atEvolution OP   Couple
over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Sunday 09 April 2017 - 2pm-7pm - Singles and Couples Welcome Quite a few people have been asking us to host a . . . ‘Fetish Event that Includes Swinging’

So

We are going to host 3 once monthly events to get a feel for whether there really is proper demand for a SEXFetish event.

A LITTLE KINK | A LOT OF KINK | DRESS KINK TOYS KINK | PLAY KINK | LOVE KINK

So what is your SEXFetish? Dress-up? Leather? Latex? PVC? Lace? Toys? Tie and Tease? Spanking? Whips? Paddles? Cuffs? Masks? Rope? Chains? Feet? Come and share your fetish fantasies with like-minded people and don’t forget that this event is aimed at squarely swingers so don’t forget all that great sex too.

Normal club prices apply for couples/singles/single fems. There will be a soft drinks bar only/tea/coffee. NO alcohol

Got any questions? Ask away by phone or text or email or next time you visit the club.

Let's get kinky!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

To answer a couple of questions:

This event is mainly aimed at the swinging community looking to explore fet in a familiar environment.

Watching is just fine.

Yes you can dress up . . . it's encouraged!

You are welcome to bring your own toys.

Any more questions? Just ask!

over a year ago

Is spanking allowed?

Hell yeah!!!

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Our crossover events work great so lets hope your customers embrace this fantastic addition to your calendar and support it. I take it from all of the smiley faces, you are a tad happy about this new event?!!! hahahaha

Best of luck guys!!

xxxx

over a year ago

"Our crossover events work great so lets hope your customers embrace this fantastic addition to your calendar and support it. I take it from all of the smiley faces, you are a tad happy about this new event?!!! hahahaha

Best of luck guys!!

xxxx"

Hello lovelies,

Thank you!

Your good wishes mean a lot . . . you guys have been there and done it, so your well wishes mean more than you can think.

Will let you know and thanks again!

Have the best of weekends xxx

over a year ago

This time next week . . . exciting

over a year ago

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

I am definitely attending this. Hope I have some energy left after getting up at 4.30am though.

Need some volunteers to keep me awake

over a year ago

"I am definitely attending this. Hope I have some energy left after getting up at 4.30am though.

Need some volunteers to keep me awake "

I can see the queue starting now

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

over a year ago

" "

over a year ago

TODAY IS THE DAY . . .

Sunday 09 April 2017 - 2pm-7pm - Singles and Couples Welcome Quite a few people have been asking us to host a . . . ‘Fetish Event that Includes Swinging’

So

We are going to host 3 once monthly events to get a feel for whether there really is proper demand for a SEXFetish event.

A LITTLE KINK | A LOT OF KINK | DRESS KINK TOYS KINK | PLAY KINK | LOVE KINK

So what is your SEXFetish? Dress-up? Leather? Latex? PVC? Lace? Toys? Tie and Tease? Spanking? Whips? Paddles? Cuffs? Masks? Rope? Chains? Feet? Come and share your fetish fantasies with like-minded people and don’t forget that this event is aimed at squarely swingers so don’t forget all that great sex too.

Normal club prices apply for couples/singles/single fems. There will be a soft drinks bar only/tea/coffee. NO alcohol

Got any questions? Ask away by phone or text or email or next time you visit the club.

Let's get kinky!!!

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Shame the attendance wasn't as high as I expected, but it was a super event. The fact that there were people using paddles in one area, blindfolds and sensual play elsewhere, private rooms in use and also swingers playing with a small number of watchers made it a lovely mixed afternoon / evening.

I am sure if people weren't on hols, or outside enjoying the sunshine, it would have been busier.

Looking forward to a slightly naughtier, busier one next time.

Thanks for arranging the kinkyswingy fun Cat and Tag xx

Post new Message to Thread