Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

NEWBIES and NOTSO'S Swinging WEDNESDAYS @Townhouse part 3

Jump to newest

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

If you are building up the courage to go to a club for the first time or fancy trying a different club to your local, then Wednesdays at Townhouse are a great option and it won’t cost you a lot of money either!

Each Wednesday night we get couples, ladies, single guys and some greedy girls, so somebody for everybody! It’s a great night for our ‘not so newbies’ to grab some mid week filth as well as ease our newbies in gently!

Our doors open at 7.30pm til 1.30am, so it's perfect for those in work the next day. It’s £5 for single ladies and couples and £20 for single guys; new single guys are introduced to the club on this night to be considered for free membership. Please have a look at the single guy page for full info.

So, mid week fun with no expectation, no pressure but with the option of playing if the mood takes you. You can even bring your own booze if you want to and have a really cheap night!

All newbies are shown around the club and given the time to ask any questions and our staff, helped along by our non cliquey members, will ensure you are settled in.

Free parking, free towels, free condoms/lube and the best welcome in the Northwest in the cleanest club!

Care to join us? xxx

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *un masterMan
over a year ago

Manchester

It might be a nice time to come and familiarise myself with townhouse b4 the party on the 9th. Hmmmm will let you once i made up my mind x

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It might be a nice time to come and familiarise myself with townhouse b4 the party on the 9th. Hmmmm will let you once i made up my mind x"

You can't just turn up if you're a single male non member. You need to book in and the places are limited. See TownhouseTwosomes profile on here or see the Townhouse website for details on this as per OP.

Also, if you're not a member of Townhouse you can't just put your name down for the party on the 9th. There are only 8 single male places available for that party and you need to be a member to get one of them.

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"It might be a nice time to come and familiarise myself with townhouse b4 the party on the 9th. Hmmmm will let you once i made up my mind x

You can't just turn up if you're a single male non member. You need to book in and the places are limited. See TownhouseTwosomes profile on here or see the Townhouse website for details on this as per OP.

Also, if you're not a member of Townhouse you can't just put your name down for the party on the 9th. There are only 8 single male places available for that party and you need to be a member to get one of them. "

Are limited single males allowed on the Couples and single females nights, bud? I didn't know that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It might be a nice time to come and familiarise myself with townhouse b4 the party on the 9th. Hmmmm will let you once i made up my mind x

Also, if you're not a member of Townhouse you can't just put your name down for the party on the 9th. There are only 8 single male places available for that party and you need to be a member to get one of them. Are limited single males allowed on the Couples and single females nights, bud? I didn't know that. "

No, they're not but the 9th isn't a couples and single females night

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Also, if you're not a member of Townhouse you can't just put your name down for the party on the 9th. There are only 8 single male places available for that party and you need to be a member to get one of them. Are limited single males allowed on the Couples and single females nights, bud? I didn't know that.

No, they're not but the 9th isn't a couples and single females night"

According to the Townhouse website Whats On it is?

What is it then bud?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, if you're not a member of Townhouse you can't just put your name down for the party on the 9th. There are only 8 single male places available for that party and you need to be a member to get one of them. Are limited single males allowed on the Couples and single females nights, bud? I didn't know that.

No, they're not but the 9th isn't a couples and single females night According to the Townhouse website Whats On it is?

What is it then bud? "

Funluvaz Jingle Mingle. There's a thread running for it in this section and you've posted in it as you can't make it

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

No, they're not but the 9th isn't a couples and single females night According to the Townhouse website Whats On it is?

What is it then bud?

Funluvaz Jingle Mingle. There's a thread running for it in this section and you've posted in it as you can't make it "

Yeh, Going to see the Chemical Brothers in Blackpool that night.

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Looking forward to tomorrow night, these Wednesdays come aroubd before you know it lol

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

So looking forward to a hot tub and de stress tomorrow x

Reply privately

over a year ago

See all you sexy people tomorrow as I am your bar wench! X

Reply privately

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Well I hardly ever do Wednesday nights but I will be there all night...on the desk for a bit, on the bar and being a social butterfly lol

Vic xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Also, if you're not a member of Townhouse you can't just put your name down for the party on the 9th. There are only 8 single male places available for that party and you need to be a member to get one of them. "

Love how your the townhouse unofficial forum bouncer. Remind me not to mess with you handsome X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not been on a Wednesday for a long while.

I think it's time to change that tomorrow.

Feeling quite naughty x

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"Not been on a Wednesday for a long while.

I think it's time to change that tomorrow.

Feeling quite naughty x

"

It'll be a pleasure to meet you both.

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Really looking forward to tonight, hot tub calling

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

One new single guy place left for tonight xx

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

After a shitty day, I shall be there having a cheeky gin and chill in the hot tub.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"After a shitty day, I shall be there having a cheeky gin and chill in the hot tub."

I need a hot tub!! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"After a shitty day, I shall be there having a cheeky gin and chill in the hot tub."

I have turned you into a Hendricks fiend!! lol xx

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"After a shitty day, I shall be there having a cheeky gin and chill in the hot tub.

I have turned you into a Hendricks fiend!! lol xx"

You totally have! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'll be there next Wednesday with my partner in crime and friends celebrating my bday

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Brilliant night last night at Townhouse. Lovely meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Love the place and all the staff. xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is it Wednesday yet? xxx "

You b

need a calendar or asocial secretary my dear.

I may bob in if I can get out of work early this week.

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

---

Not that we are wishing our lives away!

But I agree...

Is it Wednesday yet?

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night.

xxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Definitely looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night, hot tub is also calling my name xxx

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Hopping on the thread.

I shall be behind the bar on Wednesday night x

Reply privately

over a year ago

See you all there :0 x

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Hopping on the thread.

I shall be behind the bar on Wednesday night x"

Always good to see your smiling face behind the bar

Reply privately

over a year ago

Aww can't wait for tomorrow night. Going to be an extra special one xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very extra special

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Aww can't wait for tomorrow night. Going to be an extra special one xx"

It sure is babe :0 bday celebrations for moi X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Very extra special "

Can't wait to see you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hopping on the thread.

I shall be behind the bar on Wednesday night x"

All my girlies together :0 Woop woop X

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

See you all tonight xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hear the Newbies induction has been cancelled...is that right?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I hear the Newbies induction has been cancelled...is that right?"

Just new guys for this week. We are taking visitors from out of the area as guests; memberships won't be given tonight. It's Jim's birthday and we are visiting friends xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy Birthday Jim x

Hope you have a great night.

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"Happy Birthday Jim x

Hope you have a great night."

Have a brill birthday Jim. Here's hoping it's your best one yet. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Happy bday Jim :0 see everyone later. X

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Not long now folks. See you soon! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

See you all soon X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Another splendid night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

What a great night X

Reply privately

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Hello! We're planning to come to a Wednesday event after new years with a swinging newbie. Obviously every night is different but is it likely to be busy going from past Wednesdays? We'd like to ease her in gently (so to speak) but still give her a fair idea of what a club night is like.

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"Hello! We're planning to come to a Wednesday event after new years with a swinging newbie. Obviously every night is different but is it likely to be busy going from past Wednesdays? We'd like to ease her in gently (so to speak) but still give her a fair idea of what a club night is like. "

---

Wednesday evenings are a great introduction night to go along and try out the club.

They are laid back, fun and very social.

Never too busy but a nice number of people (good mix of couples, single ladies and single men)

For me it's a perfect night to experience the club.

As you mentioned... Every night can be different.

But would be perfect to ease your friend in gently. Without the (can be to some) slightly overwhelming feeling when the club is very busy.

As you have already commented on this post..

When closer to you considering going along, pop something on here, you will see who may be going and provides a nice opportunity to chat before you go along.

I am sure when you do all make it along, that you will have a great evening.

Reply privately

By *reenleavesCouple
over a year ago

North Wales

Thanks, Thaun

We might be coming along for the Wednesday night between Christmas and NYE. Not sure if that'll make it busier or quieter?

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"Thanks, Thaun

We might be coming along for the Wednesday night between Christmas and NYE. Not sure if that'll make it busier or quieter? "

--

You're more than welcome.

And that is a good question.

Just how busy will it be?

Are people still on Family time?

Or have they had enough and need a little evening escape for something a bit different and fun?

I am sure you will get a few along both in terms of regulars and some newbies trying out the club.

And most probably I will be in making good use of the hot tub as lovely after Christmas break.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Hello! We're planning to come to a Wednesday event after new years with a swinging newbie. Obviously every night is different but is it likely to be busy going from past Wednesdays? We'd like to ease her in gently (so to speak) but still give her a fair idea of what a club night is like.

---

Wednesday evenings are a great introduction night to go along and try out the club.

They are laid back, fun and very social.

Never too busy but a nice number of people (good mix of couples, single ladies and single men)

For me it's a perfect night to experience the club.

As you mentioned... Every night can be different.

But would be perfect to ease your friend in gently. Without the (can be to some) slightly overwhelming feeling when the club is very busy.

As you have already commented on this post..

When closer to you considering going along, pop something on here, you will see who may be going and provides a nice opportunity to chat before you go along.

I am sure when you do all make it along, that you will have a great evening.

"

Are you interviewing for a job?!!! PMSL

Thank you for answering these questions xx

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"

Are you interviewing for a job?!!! PMSL

Thank you for answering these questions xx"

--

--

You're welcome

But I think it would take a lot more than that to be considered for being able to get a job in the club. Lol

Besides...

I have seen how hard constantly all the staff work, so much prefer the option of relaxing in the hot tub instead.

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

See you Wednesday every one. xxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Almost here. Love Wednesday nights at Townhouse

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

"Almost here. Love Wednesday nights at Townhouse "

So do we. See you later xx

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"Almost here. Love Wednesday nights at Townhouse

So do we. See you later xx "

--

Who doesn't love a Wednesday night at the Townhouse.

Sadly...(obviously I don't love it that much. Lol)

I can't make it along tonight.

But I'm sure everyone will have a great time.

Have fun and enjoy.

xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"Almost here. Love Wednesday nights at Townhouse

So do we. See you later xx

--

Who doesn't love a Wednesday night at the Townhouse.

Sadly...(obviously I don't love it that much. Lol)

I can't make it along tonight.

But I'm sure everyone will have a great time.

Have fun and enjoy.

xxx

"

I'm thinking next Wednesday may just be epic. Close enough to Christmas that everyone who needs to wind down after battling in the shops madness for pressies and grub could think DE-STRESS and thank fun that's done for another year time.

See you all those that can escape to the safe haven of Townhouse. Bring your mistletoe. Xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"

I'm thinking next Wednesday may just be epic. Close enough to Christmas that everyone who needs to wind down after battling in the shops madness for pressies and grub could think DE-STRESS and thank fun that's done for another year time.

See you all those that can escape to the safe haven of Townhouse. Bring your mistletoe. Xxx "

---

Is it Wednesday yet?

Should hopefully be a great evening, as a perfect fun de-stress before Christmas.

I don't know about the mistletoe to bring along (well I'm not one to say no to Christmas kisses!!)

But maybe Christmas massages if (well I always do) bring my oils along.

Well you did talk about a people having a Christmas De-Stress.

See everyone Wednesday night.

xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

How lovely.

I suspect there will be a festive atmosphere as the hard working staff have a week off to look forward to.

Happt Christmas everyone

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"

See you all those that can escape to the safe haven of Townhouse. Bring your mistletoe. Xxx

---

Is it Wednesday yet?

Should hopefully be a great evening, as a perfect fun de-stress before Christmas.

I don't know about the mistletoe to bring along (well I'm not one to say no to Christmas kisses!!)

But maybe Christmas massages if (well I always do) bring my oils along.

Well you did talk about a people having a Christmas De-Stress.

See everyone Wednesday night.

xxx"

I'll claim that massage, really looking forward to seeing everyone Wednesday xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Fancy a last blast Christmas party?!

Like we haven't had enough Christmas parties?!!!! hahaha

We thought we'd squeeze one more in before we close for Christmas

It's our usual Newbies and Notso's night with the usual cheap entry, at our usual times of 7.30pm til 1.30am...but we will have Christmas goodies on the bar and Christmas tunes playing! If you want to turn up in your Christmas jumpers and antlers...feel free!! If you want to dress down into sexy santa outfits, then don't let me stop you!! lol

Let's rock the club on our last night before Crimbo!

xxx

ps we are open next on 28th Dec, then the 30th and 31st.

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Can never have too many Christmas parties

Reply privately

over a year ago

See you there

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Forget Christmas. Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

"Forget Christmas. Is it Wednesday yet? xxx "

-----

You can't forget Christmas

'Merry Christmas everyone, with fun, happiness, love and naughtiness to you all'

But I will be looking forward to Wednesday night for fun, chat and birthday festivities. (Not mine...The lovely Mrs Pick's birthday)

Have a good one and see everyone next Wednesday.

xxx

Reply privately

By *evarunMan
over a year ago

chester

Merry Christmas and cannot wait for fun in 2017

Reply privately

By *ildatlantic3wayCouple
over a year ago

donegal

How would we get an invite to a townhouse party

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How would we get an invite to a townhouse party"

Most events you don't need an invite for. You will need ID though as it's a private members club. Check the club website for details of all the events that are held there. The see which ones would suit you.

Most of them are also advertised in this section as well here on Fab.

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Forget Christmas. Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

-----

'Merry Christmas everyone, with fun, happiness, love and naughtiness to you all'

But I will be looking forward to Wednesday night for fun, chat and birthday festivities. (Not mine...The lovely Mrs Pick's birthday)

xxx"

I shall be there behind the bar

Reply privately

By *haunMan
over a year ago

Halton

I know every day over Christmas feels like a Sunday.

But is it Wednesday yet.

I feel a hot tub calling my name and wanting a good relaxing naked chill session for the night.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd love to attend

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

30 hours and counting. Who's playing out tomorrow night? xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Put me down please. Looking to join

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Put me down please. Looking to join "

You need to contact the club directly to get onto the induction list, check out the website for full details and to read the club's rules for single guys.

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"How would we get an invite to a townhouse party"

Couples can join on the night but you will both need ID.

Membership is free and you will be given a full tour of the club and the staff will do their utmost to ensure you feel comfortable and get settled in.

Party nights are usually the last Saturday of the month, however there are plenty of nights with a party atmosphere.

Hopefully will see you both there soon.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Put me down please. Looking to join

You need to contact the club directly to get onto the induction list, check out the website for full details and to read the club's rules for single guys. "

I've told him a couple of times before he needs to contact the club. People don't listen obviously.

Reply privately

By *r PickMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Forget Christmas. Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

-----

xxx"

Well I have the cake ready for

Mrs P birthday. Look forward to seeing you all tonight. Not been to Townhouse in a week we are getting withdrawal symptoms lol x

Reply privately

By *ewelsssWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

hope you all have a goodnight sorry that we cant be there for mrs p birthday, unfortunately life has got in the way xx see u soon x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Put me down please. Looking to join "

You've been asked twice before to contact us directly. Look at the single guy page on our website then contact us. You can't just pitch up. I know you've been to milf Monday before but to get your free membership you need to follow the process on the website xx

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Mad busy tonight. The bar staff were kept occupied. Great night. X

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

"

I'm going on Wednesday too!

Reply privately

By *ester!Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

Looking forward to Wednesday night first club visit of the new year

Reply privately

By *rientaldazMan
over a year ago

NorthWest

Decided to jump in the deep end and signed up for the wednesday induction tomorrow night. Looking forward to it

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

First Wednesday of 2017 would be rude not to go

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm behind the bar serving you sexy lot refreshments!! X

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Looks like we are going to be busy tomorrow!!

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

[Removed by poster at 04/01/17 01:12:42]

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

I'm going on Wednesday too!"

Missed you at New Year ace. Can't wait to see you mate.

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

I'm going on Wednesday too! Missed you at New Year ace. Can't wait to see you mate. "

x

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"I'm behind the bar serving you sexy lot refreshments!! X"

Service with a smile I hope lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm behind the bar serving you sexy lot refreshments!! X

Service with a smile I hope lol "

Always!

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

Can't wait for tonight. See you all later xx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Hope to see you all Wednesday. Xxx

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

Is it Wednesday yet? We can't wait. It's always a good night x

Reply privately

over a year ago

See you all tomorrow

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

It's finally Wednesday, see everyone later xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Who's up for a repeat of last weeks fantastic party??? Wednesday nights at Townhouse are VERY popular ! x

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Looking forward to Wednesday @Townhouse. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Looking forward to Wednesday @Townhouse. xxx "

Hope your on the mend Hun xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"Looking forward to Wednesday @Townhouse. xxx

"

Ta babe. I am on the mend but I need to be careful as I overdone the exercise in the sauna last night and was very wobbly after the hot tub. You going Wednesday aswell as Thursday? Xxxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Ta babe. I am on the mend but I need to be careful as I overdone the exercise in the sauna last night and was very wobbly after the hot tub. You going Wednesday aswell as Thursday? Xxxx"

You need to be careful, will see you Wednesday xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ta babe. I am on the mend but I need to be careful as I overdone the exercise in the sauna last night and was very wobbly after the hot tub. You going Wednesday aswell as Thursday? Xxxx"

Not this week Hun but be careful don't overdo it xx much love xx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Ta babe. I am on the mend but I need to be careful as I overdone the exercise in the sauna last night and was very wobbly after the hot tub. You going Wednesday aswell as Thursday? Xxxx

You need to be careful, will see you Wednesday xxx"

I know hun. Just over did it with the Abs and squats in the sauna. It was purely a hangover from the weekend and the Meds. I'll be better this week and if I do any I'll do less more often and I'll do them at home probably on the Wednesday day. Xxxxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Not this week Hun but be careful don't overdo it xx much love xx"

Need to get fit for my double session on Thursday.

Talk about Greedy Girls Afternoon, this Greedy Boy can't get enough of you gawjus lot. Xxxxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Only one sleep left, always love my Wednesday nights at the club.

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

"Only one sleep left, always love my Wednesday nights at the club."

Whoop Whoop can't wait. Newbies and Notsos tomorrow night and the greedy girl afternoon on Thursday. Looking to be a good week x

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Only one sleep left, always love my Wednesday nights at the club.

Whoop Whoop can't wait. Newbies and Notsos tomorrow night and the greedy girl afternoon on Thursday. Looking to be a good week x"

Gutted I can't make the Greedy Girls event this month. But will try to make it next month at least. In the meantime see you tomorrow xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

See you all tomorrow xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are coming to our first night tonight, looking forward to it x

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

See you all tonight x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"We are coming to our first night tonight, looking forward to it x"

Yay! Hopefully you should enjoy the night xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Am sure we will x

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Not long to go now, bath and grab some food I think, see you all later xxxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Is it Wednesday yet? xxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Not yet lol, but soon

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Not yet lol, but soon "

How about now? xxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Not yet lol, but soon How about now? xxx "

You've only got two more sleeps now lol

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Not yet lol, but soon How about now? xxx

You've only got two more sleeps now lol "

Now? xxx

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Shall be behind the bar this Wednesday! May bring Jester with me to roam free while I'm a busy bee.

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

You've only got two more sleeps now lol Now? xxx"

One more sleep hun, one more sleep xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

You've only got two more sleeps now lol Now? xxx

One more sleep hun, one more sleep xxx"

Whoop whoop. See you there hun. Xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

One more sleep hun, one more sleep xxx Whoop whoop. See you there hun. Xxx"

It's Wednesday! Xxx

Reply privately

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

One more sleep hun, one more sleep xxx Whoop whoop. See you there hun. Xxx It's Wednesday! Xxx"

It certainly is lol. See everyone tonight x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have just phoned to confirm a place on the list for tonight. Can't wait

I'll be the Irish one hiding in the corner somewhere probably! Eek!

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Have just phoned to confirm a place on the list for tonight. Can't wait

I'll be the Irish one hiding in the corner somewhere probably! Eek!"

Aww we will coax you out of the corner.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Have just phoned to confirm a place on the list for tonight. Can't wait

I'll be the Irish one hiding in the corner somewhere probably! Eek!"

I think you got the last place for new guys as well!! It's looking to be a good one! Hmmm...Irish? I may just have to head over!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I think you got the last place for new guys as well!! It's looking to be a good one! Hmmm...Irish? I may just have to head over! "

Oh phew! Glad I called when I did. Promise not to waste it in the corner now!

And yes come over and I'll talk at you in a funny accent

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Aww we will coax you out of the corner. "

Thanks! Thinking that won't take too much effort now

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"

Thanks! Thinking that won't take too much effort now "

You'll be fine bud. We're all friends in Townhouse. Best move I've made in many a year and we all look out for each other. See you tonight. Stan.

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Not long to go now, see everyone later xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Thanks! Thinking that won't take too much effort now You'll be fine bud. We're all friends in Townhouse. Best move I've made in many a year and we all look out for each other. See you tonight. Stan. "

Now even more excited. Thanks Stan. See ya later

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mr is away for the night... Maybe I'll come for a nosey

Reply privately

over a year ago

Trying to talk hubby into going

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"Trying to talk hubby into going "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can I come with a male friend tonight? Is there a time we need to be in by?

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

"Can I come with a male friend tonight? Is there a time we need to be in by? "

Is he a member? If not, he'd need to contact TownhouseTwosome directly to try and book in on the induction if there are any spaces left. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can I come with a male friend tonight? Is there a time we need to be in by?

Is he a member? If not, he'd need to contact TownhouseTwosome directly to try and book in on the induction if there are any spaces left. X"

No he isn't _ilac he's coming to young and hung and Raw and wanted to check it out before if poss. I'll tell him to call. Thanks.

Reply privately

By *ilacWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Is he a member? If not, he'd need to contact TownhouseTwosome directly to try and book in on the induction if there are any spaces left. X

No he isn't _ilac he's coming to young and hung and Raw and wanted to check it out before if poss. I'll tell him to call. Thanks. "

Yeah that's the beat thing to do. Phone the club and they will advise.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

No he isn't _ilac he's coming to young and hung and Raw and wanted to check it out before if poss. I'll tell him to call. Thanks. "

I have just text Jim to let him know that he will call as he may be able to come in as a guest if we have space xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Trying to talk hubby into going "

Hope you convince him

Reply privately

over a year ago

No he isn't _ilac he's coming to young and hung and Raw and wanted to check it out before if poss. I'll tell him to call. Thanks.

I have just text Jim to let him know that he will call as he may be able to come in as a guest if we have space xx"

Ace! Thank you. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have just text Jim to let him know that he will call as he may be able to come in as a guest if we have space xx

Ace! Thank you. X "

He said we can't come sadly. He told him he has to join in the day but I thought that's what tonight is about?? I'm a bit confused x

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/01/17 20:34:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Ace! Thank you. X

He said we can't come sadly. He told him he has to join in the day but I thought that's what tonight is about?? I'm a bit confused x "

Ahh right, all of the guest places must have been taken. New guys need to call before midday to book a place as they get taken REALLY quickly...it does say on the website. But I wasn't sure if Jim had any places left for guests, but obviously not. Sorry about that xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Ace! Thank you. X

He said we can't come sadly. He told him he has to join in the day but I thought that's what tonight is about?? I'm a bit confused x "

ok, just spoken to Jim and he has had lots of calls off guys this evening. Your guy didn't say that he was coming with you, didn't make himself known or that I had been speaking to you on Fab. If he just said to Jim that he is a single guy and can he come in, he would have got a 'No'. He had reserved a place for friend, but he should have been clearer on the phone so Jim could distinguish him from the 11 other guys who called after 5.30pm. Sorry chuck xx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

I wish it was Wednesday already. Can we have three Wednesdays this week as I'm ravenous? xxx

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"I wish it was Wednesday already. Can we have three Wednesdays this week as I'm ravenous? xxx "

It's only Sunday lol (well technically Monday now) you'll have to have a little patience I'm afraid

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"I wish it was Wednesday already. Can we have three Wednesdays this week as I'm ravenous? xxx

It's only Sunday lol (well technically Monday now) you'll have to have a little patience I'm afraid "

I wish I was a Liliputian GP but I far too horny and would certainly be struck off. xxx

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"I wish it was Wednesday already. Can we have three Wednesdays this week as I'm ravenous? xxx

It's only Sunday lol (well technically Monday now) you'll have to have a little patience I'm afraid

I wish I was a Liliputian GP but I far too horny and would certainly be struck off. xxx"

A Liliputian GP has little patients. xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Our Wednesday nights are simply awesome and every week is busy and filthy! I have a feeling our new guy places will fly out tomorrow, so be quick guys..bookings are open at 9.30am xx

Reply privately

By *ordan28Man
over a year ago

Warrington

I'm thinking about booking tomorrow for tomorrow night, just hope there's lots of females there

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

"I'm thinking about booking tomorrow for tomorrow night, just hope there's lots of females there "
Just do it mate. Best move I ever made.

Reply privately

By *ordan28Man
over a year ago

Warrington

"I'm thinking about booking tomorrow for tomorrow night, just hope there's lots of females there Just do it mate. Best move I ever made. "

Been to a 1 or 2 clubs and they have just been total cock fest with at max one female, so here's praying there's a few there tomorrow!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Think I may head over tomorrow night x

Reply privately

By *ordan28Man
over a year ago

Warrington

"Think I may head over tomorrow night x"

Yeah I think I'm definitely going to ring up tomorrow...

Reply privately

over a year ago

See all of you tomorrow I'm behind the bar x

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"I'm thinking about booking tomorrow for tomorrow night, just hope there's lots of females there Just do it mate. Best move I ever made.

Been to a 1 or 2 clubs and they have just been total cock fest with at max one female, so here's praying there's a few there tomorrow!"

There's always at least a few of us lol, no seriously there's usually a good mix of single women to men and couples.

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

What day is it again?

Reply privately

By *rs PickWoman
over a year ago

North Wales

See you all later x

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"What day is it again? "

IT'S WEDNESDAY WOOHOO, see you later x

Reply privately

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Won't make it today I'm afraid but I LOVED it last week!

As well as playing with a rather delicious young newbie I met some really lovely ladies/couples and made a few new friends in the hot-tub as well as chatting to some friends I know already!

If it was on my doorstep I'd definitely be there every week! As it is I'll certainly get there when I can!

Peachy xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh I love Wednesdays here. Hoping to swing by tonight and have a cheeky visit ( if work doesn't dictate otherwise)

Hopefully see you sexy people later xxx

Definitely the place to be on a Wednesday xxx

Reply privately

By *ordan28Man
over a year ago

Warrington

I'm booked in for tonight, hope I can put my tongue to use!

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

"Oh I love Wednesdays here. Hoping to swing by tonight and have a cheeky visit ( if work doesn't dictate otherwise)

Hopefully see you sexy people later xxx

Definitely the place to be on a Wednesday xxx"

Absolutely the place to be, hopefully work won't prevent you from making it across.

Reply privately

By *ordan28Man
over a year ago

Warrington

I'm extremely excited yet extremely nervous haha had a hair cut and my beard trimmed in order of this

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had my first visit a few weeks ago but work has kept me busy since, but I'll be there tonight to meet some wonderful people and hopefully overcome my shyness and go upstairs

Reply privately

By *upergirthukMan
over a year ago

Honolulu

Enjoy yourselves Newbies. You'll be fine there's no pressure to do anything and no expectations of you. Just relax amongst likeminded people and chat away for the win.

See you there later.

Cheers,

Stan

Reply privately

By *mega_1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Birkenhead

Had a great night, I do love my Wednesdays

Reply privately

By *artinlycraMan
over a year ago

southport

Hi friends at Townhouse I have a younger male mate who would love to be introduced to the club and swinging generally, how do I go about arranging a wed. eve visit please ? Thanks Martin.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi friends at Townhouse I have a younger male mate who would love to be introduced to the club and swinging generally, how do I go about arranging a wed. eve visit please ? Thanks Martin."

Hi Martin. Ask him to read all the information on the clubs website regarding single guy membership. You can contact the club on their mobile to arrange an induction for a Wednesday. Hope this helps.

Mrs

Reply privately

By *artinlycraMan
over a year ago

southport

Thats very helpful thank you. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thats very helpful thank you. X"