Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

Effrenata Love Carnival - Cupids - Sat 1st August

Jump to newest

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

The Effrenata Love Carnival arrives at Cupids on Saturday 1st August.

Come and party with the Effrenata team for a refined night of music, classic cocktails and carnival glitz.

It's set to be one hell of a night.

Music is supplied by the Effrenata resident DJs The Global Lounge and festival DJs Smooth Fuego (BBC 1extra), our awesome headline act Vince Vega, as well as Cupids resident and Effrenata DJ _not69.

We'll be giving away a selection of classic cocktails from the Effrenata drinks menu.

The evenings theme is Carnival so, when looking at what to wear just think Rio! The Effrenata team greet you at the door with a selection of carnival attire so, don’t worry if you're coming last minute.

If you'd like to find out more about the Effrenata Lifestyle Festival while listening to some seriously sexy, funky music all served up with a free classic cocktail or two, be sure to join us for an evening of refined hedonism.

Love and happiness xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So looking forward to this. Going to be a great night that's for sure.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

This sounds awesome

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

We're very much looking forward to this one too

Xx

over a year ago

Well its certainly going to be a night that no one wants to be missing.

Why not pop your names down below to show everyone who is coming along.

over a year ago

Il be there x

over a year ago

"Il be there x"

See you there

You going to win yourself that weekend with Effrenata? It looks amazing and very very plush indeed

over a year ago

I'll be there!! Heard good things about this festival - and I love cupids - so should be a great night!!

over a year ago

"I'll be there!! Heard good things about this festival - and I love cupids - so should be a great night!! "

over a year ago

"Il be there x

See you there

You going to win yourself that weekend with Effrenata? It looks amazing and very very plush indeed "

I didn't know you could win the weekend? That would be awesome

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Il be there x

See you there

You going to win yourself that weekend with Effrenata? It looks amazing and very very plush indeed

I didn't know you could win the weekend? That would be awesome "

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"

Il be there x

See you there

I didn't know you could win the weekend? That would be awesome "

if you'd like us to raffle a ticket away, just shout, and still aim to be with you at least 3 of 4 nights.

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"I'll be there!! Heard good things about this festival - and I love cupids - so should be a great night!! "

It will be good, only 2 days to go. Can't wait xx

By *ffrenata PaulMan
over a year ago

Birmingham | Nationwide

[Removed by poster at 30/07/15 03:01:37]

By *ffrenata PaulMan
over a year ago

Birmingham | Nationwide

We're all ready and raring to go

We might even have some sexy new friends with us.... fingers crossed

Love & Happiness Xx

over a year ago

Two more sleeps!

My pinky finger is at the ready for all those cocktails!

And Cupids is renowned for putting the cock into cocktails!

Chin chin!!

By *ffrenata PaulMan
over a year ago

Birmingham | Nationwide

lol! It's all about them pinkies folks

Ok, so we've got some new helpers coming along. They're female, they're sexy and they're a little bit lively...

The night just got hotter

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"lol! It's all about them pinkies folks

Ok, so we've got some new helpers coming along. They're female, they're sexy and they're a little bit lively...

The night just got hotter "

Really can't wait now lol coz I think I know who you mean. And if it is who i think it is then they are very Sexy, very lively, and very hot. But knowing me, I'll be totally wrong haha xx

By *usty cazCouple
over a year ago

Oldham

We will be there xx

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"We will be there xx"

Looking forward to seeing you hun xx

By *istyeyes123Woman
over a year ago

stoke on trent

Im so happy and excited to be joing the _ffrenata Team at this brilliant event on saturday. See all you sexy people there Team Clit xx

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Im so happy and excited to be joing the _ffrenata Team at this brilliant event on saturday. See all you sexy people there Team Clit xx"

Nice one. Seeya Saturday xx

over a year ago

Its going to be one hell of a night, myself and my wing woman will be joining the _ffrenata team at this amazing event. Lets party and have a very naughty time!

See you all there. Xx

over a year ago

Ooo it's nearly here ladies and gents. Make sure not to miss an exclusive evening with Effrenata Love Festival team.. It's the talk of the town that's for sure

over a year ago

"Its going to be one hell of a night, myself and my wing woman will be joining the _ffrenata team at this amazing event. Lets party and have a very naughty time!

See you all there. Xx"

Oh brill! It'll be great to see you again lovely!!

over a year ago

Oh - and for those who haven't already noticed - there are some rather hot ladies going to this - who'll be more than happy to see lots of hot guys and couples!

If you've not made plans for Saturday night yet folks - come and join us!!

Only six weeks to _ffrenata too! Excited - muchly!

By *tewart39Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

Love to come along xx

Stew x

over a year ago

"Oh - and for those who haven't already noticed - there are some rather hot ladies going to this - who'll be more than happy to see lots of hot guys and couples!

If you've not made plans for Saturday night yet folks - come and join us!!

Only six weeks to _ffrenata too! Excited - muchly! "

Cant wait to see you again either! Its been far too long!

Come on sexy people, drop by and say hello. Xx

By *lay2Gether2UKCouple
over a year ago

bingley

Only one more sleep... Can't wait to meet everybody. Be sure to say hello if you're going xxx

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

The Tour Bus is cleaned, packed and ready to roll!

We'll be selling tickets for Effrenata Festival at Cupids tomorrow.

If you're planning on coming to the festival, tomorrow might be a good time to get your ticket - we'll be doing a special offer

Hasta luego

Mwah! Xxx

By *ancNickMan
over a year ago

Stockport

How much is it in to Cupids as may pop in as think I'll be passing at about 10

over a year ago

So excited for this and I'll finally get to meet you both

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"So excited for this and I'll finally get to meet you both "

You looking for a hotel. Tried to pm you but your age restrictions prevented me from doing so.

3 hotels.

Isis hotel and restaurant

Premier inn Swinton

Hello hotel.

In not sure which one but one gives a discount if you mention cupids but i can't find the info on the new website. Im sure a member of staff will be along soon with further info for you if you need it

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

And we finally get to meet you

Xxx

"So excited for this and I'll finally get to meet you both "

By *hriste69Couple
over a year ago

ormskirk

Looking forward to meeting everyone tonight before septembers festival x

By *B1000Couple
over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

Mmmmm considering this after Peach Perfect let us know about it.... Last minute though so no costumes!

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Busy busy busy at Cupids.... Sexy sexy sexy too xxx

By *usty cazCouple
over a year ago

Oldham

Awesome night xx

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Awesome night xx"

Was great seeing you again xx

over a year ago

Wow!

What a great night that was!

The girls and I absolutely loved it!

Thanks everyone for making our 'job' such a pleasure!

over a year ago

Still buzzing from last night! What an amazing night and met some fantastic people.

Bunnies on tour.

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Thank you to all that we met and also the club staff for an absolute cracking night!

Highlight of the night has to be the orgy... in the middle of (approx) 12 person orgy one of the Bunnies stopped and asked 'does everyone have their Effrenata Festival tickets'

Big thanks to DJ Tony for dropping some lovely sounds (any of you that know him, he'll be playing in Salon de Libertine Sat 12 Sept, Effrenata Festival).

We'll see you soon Cupids

Mwaah! Xxx

By *ffrenataCouple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Next stop on the Effrenata Love Carnival is Festival of Fun at The Vanilla Alternative 7 & 8 August

Choo Choo!!

Xxx

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

"Thank you to all that we met and also the club staff for an absolute cracking night!

Highlight of the night has to be the orgy... in the middle of (approx) 12 person orgy one of the Bunnies stopped and asked 'does everyone have their Effrenata Festival tickets'

Big thanks to DJ Tony for dropping some lovely sounds (any of you that know him, he'll be playing in Salon de Libertine Sat 12 Sept, Effrenata Festival).

Mwaah! Xxx"

It was a pleasure, a great night with a great crowd, and the bunnies were a credit to _ffrenata.

Cant wait to DJ at the festival itself, its going to be an amazing weekend.

xx

over a year ago

"Thank you to all that we met and also the club staff for an absolute cracking night!

Highlight of the nigh

has to be the orgy... in the middle of (approx) 12 person orgy one of the Bunnies stopped and asked 'does everyone have their Effrenata Festival tickets'

Mwaah! Xxx"

Thought we would give you time to get yourselves rested before we said our huge thanks to your Effrenata team

It was great to meet you and enjoy the laughs and atmosphere you brought to Cupids

Your exclusive weekend event is set to be THE place to be seen in September and you should be so proud of all your hard work and planning that you have put into presenting The Effrenata Lifestyle Festival.

IT WILL MOST D3FINATELY BE A ROARING SUCCESS

Ynot69 you did us proud as always and great to see you are d.j-ing in september.

We really do hope when you have time to rest that you come back and see us Mr 'Effrenata' and most definately your enttourage of beautiful bunny ladies

Three well deserved cheers for Effrenata.......hip hip............hip hip............hip hip

The cocktails were mwahh ( had to get that in lol )

See you in September for the weekend which is the talk of the town (uk) Effrenata

By *not69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Burnley

Highlight of the nigh

has to be the orgy... in the middle of (approx) 12 person orgy one of the Bunnies stopped and asked 'does everyone have their Effrenata Festival tickets'

Mwaah! Xxx

Thought we would give you time to get yourselves rested before we said our huge thanks to your Effrenata team

It was great to meet you and enjoy the laughs and atmosphere you brought to Cupids

Your exclusive weekend event is set to be THE place to be seen in September and you should be so proud of all your hard work and planning that you have put into presenting The Effrenata Lifestyle Festival.

Ynot69 you did us proud as always and great to see you are d.j-ing in september.

We really do hope when you have time to rest that you come back and see us Mr 'Effrenata' and most definately your enttourage of beautiful bunny ladies

Three well deserved cheers for Effrenata.......hip hip............hip hip............hip hip

See you in September for the weekend which is the talk of the town (uk) Effrenata "

Aww thanks Kim, really looking forward to it xx

over a year ago

Highlight of the nigh

Mwaah! Xxx

See you in September for the weekend which is the talk of the town (uk) Effrenata "

Well I can honestly say we bunnies had a brilliant time too!! The staff and clientele made us feel very welcome - and the facilities were spot on as always!!

Thanks Kim and co for making our job so easy!!

Can't wait for Effrenata now!!

It's going to be AWESOME!!!!

By *ffrenata PaulMan
over a year ago

Birmingham | Nationwide

Wow! I don't know what to say to that.... you're welcome and I'll send you £20 for writing that - that's a joke folks, I'll send them £40 haha

Seriously, it was a pleasure to meet you all and to check out Cupids for the first time.... great club, great customers and great team.

From the bunnies and myself, thank you so much for your kind words and invitation.

We look forward to seeing you all at Effrenata in September.

Mucho gracias mi amigas Xxx

Highlight of the nigh

Mwaah! Xxx

over a year ago

"Wow! I don't know what to say to that.... you're welcome and I'll send you £20 for writing that - that's a joke folks, I'll send them £40 haha

Seriously, it was a pleasure to meet you all and to check out Cupids for the first time.... great club, great customers and great team.

From the bunnies and myself, thank you so much for your kind words and invitation.

We look forward to seeing you all at Effrenata in September.

Mucho gracias mi amigas Xxx

Thank you to all that we met and also the club staff for an absolute cracking night!

Highlight of the nigh

Mwaah! Xxx

One of your lush cocktails will do lol. We meant every word

Post new Message to Thread