Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

Chatroom gathering

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Saturday 16th August at Chameleons in Darlaston. It is Burlesque night so will probably be very busy and, as it is Saturday, it is single females and couples only.

It is open to non-members too who will not need to take membership if they are on the official list which will close a week before.

If you are interested add to the thread and I will msg you.

Westy & Sea

ps. the guestlist is also on the profile

seaandwesty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Can I just ask why Saturday night was chosen instead of the Fri? Some of us single fems and couples really like the single guys lol! Appreciate there's a social element where it's a chatroom meet, but there are decent single guys in the chatrooms too - not all of them are wank cams x

By *ncorMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Thank you MissPink. Some of us can string words into sentences. That make good conversation. ??

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Thank you MissPink. Some of us can string words into sentences. That make good conversation. ??

"

thank you not all us single guys are pervs its the ones that are that get us all a bad name some of us are actually nice guys

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Thank you MissPink. Some of us can string words into sentences. That make good conversation. ??

thank you not all us single guys are pervs its the ones that are that get us all a bad name some of us are actually nice guys "

I quite like some of the pervs lol

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

thank you not all us single guys are pervs its the ones that are that get us all a bad name some of us are actually nice guys

I quite like some of the pervs lol "

I still believe, its the person that makes the twat, not the virtue of being a couple or even single female. If a guy is a twat as a single, he'd still be a twat as a couple and no more acceptable

Its hardly a chatroom gathering if it actively makes the single male aspect of the chatroom "unwelcome".

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Btw.. it has been moved to the Friday. The couples rule is the clubs not ours but Friday it is... grumpy bums.

over a year ago

"Btw.. it has been moved to the Friday. The couples rule is the clubs not ours but Friday it is... grumpy bums. "

Would be a much better night on a Friday anyway xx and I don't have a grumpy bum

over a year ago

"Btw.. it has been moved to the Friday. The couples rule is the clubs not ours but Friday it is... grumpy bums.

Would be a much better night on a Friday anyway xx and I don't have a grumpy bum "

Miss Cali... you know I love your bum xx

over a year ago

"Btw.. it has been moved to the Friday. The couples rule is the clubs not ours but Friday it is... grumpy bums.

Would be a much better night on a Friday anyway xx and I don't have a grumpy bum

Miss Cali... you know I love your bum xx "

first blush of the morning x

By *iss-PinkWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

I know the no single guys rule is Chams - but the Friday makes much more sense - more inclusive and possibly more fun (from my point of view, anyway )

I wasn't being grumpy at all, Westy, honest!

over a year ago

Thats the thing,,,what suits one doesnt suit another,

as the organiser we couldn't make Friday hence Saturday - wasn't designed to start an inclusive debate fgs.

Anyway as our plans have changed it is now Friday.

By *onnyforfunMan
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I know the no single guys rule is Chams - but the Friday makes much more sense - more inclusive and possibly more fun (from my point of view, anyway )

I wasn't being grumpy at all, Westy, honest! "

thanks for bringing up the point you like single males as its been moved to friday i shall get my name down may even try and be a bit pervy for you lol

over a year ago

I have been reading these post sounds interesting can I put my name down x

over a year ago

could u add me please Px

over a year ago

"I know the no single guys rule is Chams - but the Friday makes much more sense - more inclusive and possibly more fun (from my point of view, anyway )

I wasn't being grumpy at all, Westy, honest! "

SO are you coming then???

over a year ago

! "

agree

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Are guest listed non members eligible for entry all day or just after a certain time in the evening??

over a year ago

"Are guest listed non members eligible for entry all day or just after a certain time in the evening?? "

When I submit the list I can advise if anyone wants to arrive early. I don't think its unreasonable.

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Are guest listed non members eligible for entry all day or just after a certain time in the evening??

When I submit the list I can advise if anyone wants to arrive early. I don't think its unreasonable."

was thinking if anyone wanted a day naked sunbathing

Post new Message to Thread