Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

Bareback Parties

Jump to newest

By *omerset-filth OP   Couple
over a year ago

Taunton

Hello all, does anyone know if this takes place we are looking to join one or start one...B x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aramel_sundaeMan
over a year ago

London

Never heard of one... So think you might have the beginnings of a niche event right there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are many advertised.. however not normally in the forums as it's not really the done thing.. and it becomes a slanging match.

Each to there own though and I don't have anything against it personally as long as I wouldn't find myself at one thinking it's safe sex x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am aware of a group which organise them, I agree with the previous post, people are very sensitive about this topic. I have friends that enjoy it, and a close friend I've known for years that organises them in the south east but does not partake.

It is a closed group and the guys and girls accept that they must be regularly tested in their pursuit of such a sordid but intimate act.

I'll happily pass on your details as he throws a party about once a month, his guest list features some incredibly beautiful couples and women.

By *onkeydickspartiesMan
over a year ago

SALISBURY Sat 20th MAY Mixed Erotic Party

"I am aware of a group which organise them, I agree with the previous post, people are very sensitive about this topic. I have friends that enjoy it, and a close friend I've known for years that organises them in the south east but does not partake.

It is a closed group and the guys and girls accept that they must be regularly tested in their pursuit of such a sordid but intimate act.

I'll happily pass on your details as he throws a party about once a month, his guest list features some incredibly beautiful couples and women."

Post new Message to Thread