Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

Trumpington Village Hall.

Jump to newest

By *nny OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Trumpington Village Hall, near Cambridge, will host all-day BDSM workshop on 12 October.

For £10 villagers can attend sessions on spanking, flogging, 'erotic hypnosis' and a 30-minute class on nipples.

Will be taught by experts including a London tanner and 'Mistress Bond'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ooo close to me may have a look into this.

over a year ago

Just looked event is cancelled as organisers weren't honest about the reason for hire, twas in the paper this week

By *nny OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Bummer. There's a moral there.

over a year ago

Haha. This story even made it on to Radio 4 morning news programme. Half the world is in crisis and something as daft as this gets air time on national radio?

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"Haha. This story even made it on to Radio 4 morning news programme. Half the world is in crisis and something as daft as this gets air time on national radio? "

It also made the Daily Mail lol

over a year ago

"Haha. This story even made it on to Radio 4 morning news programme. Half the world is in crisis and something as daft as this gets air time on national radio?

It also made the Daily Mail lol

"

And was number 1 most read story on the BBC for a time.

Lots of outrage in the kink community which personally have no sympathy for as the situation came about because an unsuitable venue was booked and the organisers lied as to what it was being booked for.

over a year ago

Its a juicy scandalous story for journalists to sink their teeth into,I do question why the organisers would choose a village hall when there are 3 swinging venues in the Cambridgshire area one of which I know would definately have been happy to help host the event

By *nny OP   Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Its a juicy scandalous story for journalists to sink their teeth into,I do question why the organisers would choose a village hall when there are 3 swinging venues in the Cambridgshire area one of which I know would definately have been happy to help host the event"

If they'd done that would we be talking about them on here or would they have achieved a mention on Radio 4?

over a year ago

"Just looked event is cancelled as organisers weren't honest about the reason for hire, twas in the paper this week "

Oh buggeration - that may have been a fun day out lol hey ho

Post new Message to Thread