Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

Couples Night at Eureka

Jump to newest

By *urekaParties OP   Couple
over a year ago

FAWKHAM

We have listened to what you want and we will be holding a monthly couples only night...

The first will be Friday 11th October followed by a second on Friday 8th November. ..

If these go well we will continue with them in the New Year....

Any questions or queries drop us a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

At long last our favourite club is listening to something a lot of us have been wanting for ages ,,,, a Cpls only nite !

We re definetely be there ,, can't wait !

Any other cpls feel the same want to join us ?

XX

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

We are really pleased about this - Eureka has been like a second home to us over the summer and the one thing it never had that the other clubs have is couples only night. It's something that gets discussed between all of us everytime we're there and is long over due.

And with most other clubs having their couples night on a Saturday, eg BGHS and Pleasures, Friday is the best night for Eureka to do this.

Fri 11 October - we'll be there. See you all there!

K&A x

over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Opps forgot to mention this event is open to Single Females too

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

"Opps forgot to mention this event is open to Single Females too "

We are sure our men will cope

over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Unfortunately we have had to cancel this event. Keep your eyes posted for further updates.

By *hundercats69Couple
over a year ago

CT14

Disappointed!!! Can we ask why??!

over a year ago

FAWKHAM

Sheer number of complaints by members. Couples and single male members.

Once again we apologise

over a year ago

"Sheer number of complaints by members. Couples and single male members.

Once again we apologise "

Can't help but feel this is a poor decision.

A couples only night once a month would not make a huge difference to established members - both single males and couples - especially on a night when all other clubs entertain single males. How many of those who complained will actually attend the club on Friday?

This event, if promoted, would doubtless attract couples and single females who have otherwise been put off by the knowledge that there is a large number of single males there. I would include ourselves in that category.

once they have than attended the club once and seen what a great atmosphere it has and the facilities on offer they would doubtless come back again on other nights...surely that is a win win from a business point of view?

You've got to speculate to accumulate!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

if it's couples only then do couples only and exclude single women also, not just single men. Well done for listening to all of your customers

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

Very disappointing decision to do this.

I'm sure it's the single men causing the most fuss becuase for once they will be unable to perv on the couples. It might be interesting to note that every other club does couples only and pleasures last night was heaving with people like us who are sick to death of the sad losers who scavenge around us when we are trying to enjoy ourselves, we know this because we discuss it.

I wonder if you will start to lose business and end up with a club just full of single men. Oh well more hot couples at Pleasures for us then!

Most clubs that do Couples nights welcome single females, again Pleasures last night had some great single ladies, one girl in a couple brought her younger sister! What we want is to keep the wankers out for a night.

The sad thing is this wasn't even a set in stone regular night, it was 2 nights, 2 weeks apart as a pilot. We could have at least tried it for one to see how it went before writing it off.

Eureka has a gay night so straight men get (technically) excluded, it has BMFC, a black man's night, where white men, although technically are not excluded are obviously not encourage to attend because the married women just have to have black men and their "extras" - racist much?

(How about a WMFC where we don't allow any ethnics? And before anyone starts screaming about that, check the profiles and see how many white women say no blacks or asians as their preference.)

The majority of couples who attend Eurekas, who attend Couple night at BGHS, Pleasures and Abs would ALL come to the Friday Couples night. We talk to each other as well as fuck each other and all agree we wanted this.

Why do you think the Couples only room is packed every party night? Coz we want some place to go to play with each other without the wankers standing there staring and wanking? Why do you need security on the door to keep them out? Coz they are always trying to get in there.

over a year ago

One does wonder why there are always more couples at a couples only night than mixed nights? perhaps a compromise is in order like accompanied singles only of either gender.

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

"One does wonder why there are always more couples at a couples only night than mixed nights? perhaps a compromise is in order like accompanied singles only of either gender. "

We actually had this discussion at BGHS, on Couple Only night, if you recall.

It's because we're all sick of the wankers.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

Wow and wow

over a year ago

"Very disappointing decision to do this.

I'm sure it's the single men causing the most fuss becuase for once they will be unable to perv on the couples. It might be interesting to note that every other club does couples only and pleasures last night was heaving with people like us who are sick to death of the sad losers who scavenge around us when we are trying to enjoy ourselves, we know this because we discuss it.

I wonder if you will start to lose business and end up with a club just full of single men. Oh well more hot couples at Pleasures for us then!

Most clubs that do Couples nights welcome single females, again Pleasures last night had some great single ladies, one girl in a couple brought her younger sister! What we want is to keep the wankers out for a night.

The sad thing is this wasn't even a set in stone regular night, it was 2 nights, 2 weeks apart as a pilot. We could have at least tried it for one to see how it went before writing it off.

Eureka has a gay night so straight men get (technically) excluded, it has BMFC, a black man's night, where white men, although technically are not excluded are obviously not encourage to attend because the married women just have to have black men and their "extras" - racist much?

(How about a WMFC where we don't allow any ethnics? And before anyone starts screaming about that, check the profiles and see how many white women say no blacks or asians as their preference.)

The majority of couples who attend Eurekas, who attend Couple night at BGHS, Pleasures and Abs would ALL come to the Friday Couples night. We talk to each other as well as fuck each other and all agree we wanted this.

Why do you think the Couples only room is packed every party night? Coz we want some place to go to play with each other without the wankers standing there staring and wanking? Why do you need security on the door to keep them out? Coz they are always trying to get in there.

"

Think you best stick to pleasures seeing as how you prefer it there.

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

your not a couple so not really your concern is it

over a year ago

"your not a couple so not really your concern is it"

Of course you are correct on me not being a couple, I just find your post very rude and abusive. If you really like couple only then go to a club that does just that.

I agree with what someone else said as well, if it's a couples only night it should be just that no singles of either sex allowed.

I think eurekas have listened well to those that attend the club and must have taken everything into consideration to come to the conclusion they have.

By *ilk n SteelCouple
over a year ago

Croydon

its not rude to state a fact that single men think its fine to grope a woman who is with her husband without even asking and that most couples are sick of it.

its not wrong to ant to incorportae a coup,les night with a club we like going to. eureka is the only club not to offer couples night and they will end up else where.

over a year ago

"its not rude to state a fact that single men think its fine to grope a woman who is with her husband without even asking and that most couples are sick of it.

its not wrong to ant to incorportae a coup,les night with a club we like going to. eureka is the only club not to offer couples night and they will end up else where. "

It is rude to call them names , you could have put your point over without resorting to that.

So out of interest you would be happy for it just to be couples , no singles of either sex ?

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"its not rude to state a fact that single men think its fine to grope a woman who is with her husband without even asking and that most couples are sick of it.

its not wrong to ant to incorportae a coup,les night with a club we like going to. eureka is the only club not to offer couples night and they will end up else where. "

Actually *ahem* TattooedHB and I have been to several venues (ingeneral, not specific to any venue) where the male halves of couples (usually strangers to either of us) have decided its okay to grope and give us that look of "but we're a couple" as if the rules of etiquette are somehow any different.

Gents, please remember, and this goes to ANY male,... if you're a twat that does not know how to behave, having a woman on your arm does not make the behaviour suddenly acceptable, if anything, it will come across as disrespectful to the female companion (buddy for the evening or wife, doesn't matter) and embarrassing to yourself.

And on the subject..why can't couples nights be just that? "Couples only" ie, no single men .. and no single women either?

Then feel free to have a "couples and single females" night,.. as well as option of "couples and single males nights". Keeps everything clearer.

over a year ago

its not wrong to ant to incorportae a coup,les night with a club we like going to. eureka is the only club not to offer couples night and they will end up else where.

Actually *ahem* TattooedHB and I have been to several venues (ingeneral, not specific to any venue) where the male halves of couples (usually strangers to either of us) have decided its okay to grope and give us that look of "but we're a couple" as if the rules of etiquette are somehow any different.

Gents, please remember, and this goes to ANY male,... if you're a twat that does not know how to behave, having a woman on your arm does not make the behaviour suddenly acceptable, if anything, it will come across as disrespectful to the female companion (buddy for the evening or wife, doesn't matter) and embarrassing to yourself.

And on the subject..why can't couples nights be just that? "Couples only" ie, no single men .. and no single women either?

Then feel free to have a "couples and single females" night,.. as well as option of "couples and single males nights". Keeps everything clearer."

Can we also have a single fems and males night oh now that would be fun

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Then feel free to have a "couples and single females" night,.. as well as option of "couples and single males nights". Keeps everything clearer.

Can we also have a single fems and males night oh now that would be fun "

Someone tried that - a couple complained it was unfair as couples could not attend.

over a year ago

Someone tried that - a couple complained it was unfair as couples could not attend."

By *habsMan
over a year ago

I think its safe to say its too easy to "single male bash",.. this idea that "single males bad hence lets call them wankers" and "couples good".

There's good and bad in everyone: being a single male, a couple and dare I say it, a single female does not suddenly alter ones mental perceptions of the world and how they react to it.

In short, if a someone I can only describe as a twat (while single) got together with a female, he does not suddenly become an upstanding member of society. The reverse is also true.

Hence if two twats get together, they don't suddenly become the next "must meet couple", no.. they simply combine their twattishness to become and uber-twat of a couple. And yes, those are words because I just said so

By *habsMan
over a year ago

Okay, I'm, slightly confused (to bring this back on topic). First this:

"We have listened to what you want and we will be holding a monthly couples only night...

The first will be Friday 11th October followed by a second on Friday 8th November. ..

If these go well we will continue with them in the New Year....

Any questions or queries drop us a message"

Then this:

So, from the outside looking in, there was apparently calls from coupels for a couples only night.. then somewhere along the line other couples complained (I'm intentionally not including the single females or single males in this) and hence it got cancelled.

So, if am right, even amongst the couples what was wanted could not be decided? Thank heavens the single males weren't to blame!

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I know many couples that like to play with single men, I know them because I speak to people whilst out and about.

I've even been with a couple and a single male for an awesome 4 some. (Mixed night, mutual attraction and connection on sight)

But I avoid couples only nights and refuse to entertain couples on this site.

Why? Well that appalling display above is one of the reasons.

The amount of couples that are quick to slate single men and state 'only couples are real swingers', and yet pop up in my inbox 'ooooooh we'd love a ffm!'

And as Ahabs pointed out, (very subtle and well put) its not just the single men that misbehave, I've personally seen awful behavior from all groups of swingers

over a year ago

Once again we apologise

if it's couples only then do couples only and exclude single women also, not just single men. Well done for listening to all of your customers "

I totally agree, couples only should be couples only not and single females, this is not what is written on the tin...

over a year ago

Then feel free to have a "couples and single females" night,.. as well as option of "couples and single males nights". Keeps everything clearer."

I see one problem in this hun, no we don't have a couples profile, yes we live together, have joint bank accounts, but according to some narrow minded people on here, YOU CAN NOT GO..... cause your a "wanker" and I don.t meet couples on my own...Oh well we are fucked... NOT. MInd you I have been to a couples night.. too fecking cliquey.

over a year ago

Someone tried that - a couple complained it was unfair as couples could not attend.

"

Seriously, can we go if we put our names down as singles? We only have singles profiles anyway (and want to keep it that way!!), but arriving together. Some singles say we are a couple because we live together,.. while some couples say we're not a real couple for not having a couples profile (even though we live together,..and they are actually married to other people that don't know they swing, but call us fake)... we just don't actively look for couples... as long as everyone(yes even pairs and fuck buddies) is happy and there's attraction and chemistry then all good.

I like my men too much, but not off couples that think they have an automatic sense of entitlement to single females and hence slag off single men.

over a year ago

"Unfortunately we have had to cancel this event. Keep your eyes posted for further updates."

Surprize ! Surprize !

What a let down !!!!!

Post new Message to Thread