FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

SWINGFIELDS - Event Of The Year - Last Chance???

Jump to newest

By *ushandkitty OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Preparations are going great, with lots of positive interest and we'll try to keep you all updated as much as we can on here as well as on the Swingfields website

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *atchMan
over a year ago

reigate

"Preparations are going great, with lots of positive interest and we'll try to keep you all updated as much as we can on here as well as on the Swingfields website

"

We are looking forward to it and just hope is hot ( and not just the weather ) Chill pool sounds like fun.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

XxChill pool sounds freezing , haha

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Plunge pool might be useful for rinsing off all that sweat and body fluids!

Reply privately

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

Would be good to see a little more info on the website, updates or who's on... Mind you we can't wait!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've just booked. We're all mental. Bloody mental!!!

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

So is this the unofficial "number 6" thread?

Also looking at the update, really like the sound of the play and relaxation areas.

I've decided to get a reality check and not assemble the running water system for the tent I was planning... Not really getting this "roughing it" thing am I???

D

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Would be good to see a little more info on the website, updates or who's on... Mind you we can't wait!!"

Getting a lot of emails from one of the sponsors but not much about the do itself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've just booked. We're all mental. Bloody mental!!!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

great to have you on board

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Would be good to see a little more info on the website, updates or who's on... Mind you we can't wait!!"

Lots more drips of info but need to keep venue secret till last minute , but rest assured lots planned , u had today's emails ? Xxx

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

Welcome to swinging utopia xxxx

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/06/13 07:22:24]

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Would be good to see a little more info on the website, updates or who's on... Mind you we can't wait!!

Lots more drips of info but need to keep venue secret till last minute , but rest assured lots planned , u had today's emails ? Xxx"

I understand not wanting to show the venue, but surely there are emails going out with a programme of events on? I'm getting nothing but emails from a certain sponsor/contact website and nothing else.

Reply privately

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

"Would be good to see a little more info on the website, updates or who's on... Mind you we can't wait!!

Lots more drips of info but need to keep venue secret till last minute , but rest assured lots planned , u had today's emails ? Xxx

I understand not wanting to show the venue, but surely there are emails going out with a programme of events on? I'm getting nothing but emails from a certain sponsor/contact website and nothing else."

Yes same here...

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

I don't usually pay too much attention to the program until I get to wherever it is I am going that weekend. Usually that is just beer and bands but this time the agenda is a little different!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hi Guys, all will be revealed asap. All is going to plan and mostly everything is in place now Looking forward to seeing you all and having lots of fun xx

Reply privately

By *iss kitty glosWoman
over a year ago

gloucester

They've all buggered off on a site visit and I'm stuck at work !!!! How rude !!! Lol

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"They've all buggered off on a site visit and I'm stuck at work !!!! How rude !!! Lol"

Poor poor kitty x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just been to the site for the final preparations. The site is looking lovely and you lot are on for a treat! It will be talked about by many after

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

"Just been to the site for the final preparations. The site is looking lovely and you lot are on for a treat! It will be talked about by many after "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely amazing venue, another site visit to finalise the festival. Beautiful views...... Not that you lot will have time to look, haha! Xx

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Yep. i an really excited... Would love whatever info there is available and to be able to route plan as its a little way but I do see the need for discretion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

we are both looking forward to what we hope will be a great weekend and just been told weather will be great as well

how many sleeps unit swingfields ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"we are both looking forward to what we hope will be a great weekend and just been told weather will be great as well

how many sleeps unit swingfields ? "

21 Sleeps, eeeeekkkkk!!!! x

Reply privately

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Non committee impression,

Was invited along by the team to look at the site from a Sponsor's point of view. Lets tell it as we see it.

Firstly the venue itself is only reached by own transport. You'll need a car, bike or motorhome to get there as nearest rail station is a good 10 miles away, and doubt very much buses run anywhere near it. We arrived at the main entrance where we gather and reception outpost will be, plus car parking. Makes perfect sense as the site does have a slope to it and cars need to be at the top Good to see security was key in everyone's minds, and now happy that the site is not overlooked by anyone at all The pitches for vans, especially with power are going to be scarce, so early arrival will be needed to fight over these at a guess, but the rest of the ground is perfect for us mere mortals with tents and bivvy bagsWe were all suggesting a ring of tents around the site, should look impressive. The views are absolutely superb from the site itself as well. Main arena was well situated for all to see, and can happily visualise bands playing away until the early hours as we all dance around the maypoles and fire walk in our PJ's Bar will need stocking up a little, but gather a beer tent and food bar is coming so that should help a lot. Showers and toilets...think that will rest on our shoulders. If we fuck it up we only have ourselves to blame. Keep showers to a quick blast, and tidy up after ourselves and we should be fine The biggest factor is going to be the weather. If its fine, its going to be perfect. If it pisses it down we're in for a lot of parties in tents...but this is England, so its going to be glorious of course.

Bottom line...impressed, and looking forward to it. PS Can we bring our dungeon kit?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

Dungeon kit???? We insist on it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for the update. When we read the Email update telling ourselves that there would only be 2 showers, between all of us, we did flag that up as a potential problem. Also that now that Xtasia (organising committee member?) Has raised an issue with the toilets and showers, we are more than slightly concerned. We have done some maths and we cant see how the number of people that are expecting to come, can use that small number of ablutions. Xtasia said that 'If you fuck it up, on your heads be it'. It will be to late then. One of the most important aspects for us in this lifestyle is hygiene and we are sorry, but 2 showers will not provide adequate facilities for this number of people. If the organisers are not proactive on this one and hire in more facilities (4 cubicles £500), then you could be dealing with a lot of pissed of people, who are spending their time waiting for a shower, instead of having fun. If it does rain, at least we can stand outside with our shower gel I suppose!

Apart from that, it all looks good!

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Thanks for the update. When we read the Email update telling ourselves that there would only be 2 showers, between all of us, we did flag that up as a potential problem. Also that now that Xtasia (organising committee member?) Has raised an issue with the toilets and showers, we are more than slightly concerned. We have done some maths and we cant see how the number of people that are expecting to come, can use that small number of ablutions. Xtasia said that 'If you fuck it up, on your heads be it'. It will be to late then. One of the most important aspects for us in this lifestyle is hygiene and we are sorry, but 2 showers will not provide adequate facilities for this number of people. If the organisers are not proactive on this one and hire in more facilities (4 cubicles £500), then you could be dealing with a lot of pissed of people, who are spending their time waiting for a shower, instead of having fun. If it does rain, at least we can stand outside with our shower gel I suppose!

Apart from that, it all looks good!"

A recent festival for 300 it wasn't a problem, and many of the tickets sold are camper vans with showers, yes it will be a problem if people spend 15 minutes + in there ..... We have tried to get more but they are all booked up, we will continue to monitor the numbers and availability, rest assured we are trying our best

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

With regard to the shower situation

It's simples

STRIP WASH you wash my back I wash yours

More fun that way !

Lol

M x

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Looks like I will be bringing the solar shower then just in case! Fingers crossed for some sun too lol.

Reply privately

By *apper and shamenCouple
over a year ago

Brierley Hill

"Looks like I will be bringing the solar shower then just in case! Fingers crossed for some sun too lol."

can get them for less than £3 so no excuses lol

soap water and a bowl of water will do the job just as well! many an ice cold wash from a mess tin had whilst in the army lol

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"we are both looking forward to what we hope will be a great weekend and just been told weather will be great as well

how many sleeps unit swingfields ?

21 Sleeps, eeeeekkkkk!!!! x "

Do we or don't we stock t shirts to sell at £10 each ...... ? Thoughts welcome....no guarantee we will .......

Reply privately

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

Just a quick one... well it usually is according to MrsH.. is there a supply of fresh drinking water??

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Just a quick one... well it usually is according to MrsH.. is there a supply of fresh drinking water??

"

I'm assuming the water in shower block is fine as its mains but wise to bring bottles if u prefer ? Xxx we have mineral water at the bar as well for sale

Reply privately

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

Thanks, just thinking if we are using the shower on our camper we will need to re fill and possibly empty the waste tank.. will find out on the day

Reply privately

By *atchMan
over a year ago

reigate

"Thanks for the update. When we read the Email update telling ourselves that there would only be 2 showers, between all of us, we did flag that up as a potential problem. Also that now that Xtasia (organising committee member?) Has raised an issue with the toilets and showers, we are more than slightly concerned. We have done some maths and we cant see how the number of people that are expecting to come, can use that small number of ablutions. Xtasia said that 'If you fuck it up, on your heads be it'. It will be to late then. One of the most important aspects for us in this lifestyle is hygiene and we are sorry, but 2 showers will not provide adequate facilities for this number of people. If the organisers are not proactive on this one and hire in more facilities (4 cubicles £500), then you could be dealing with a lot of pissed of people, who are spending their time waiting for a shower, instead of having fun. If it does rain, at least we can stand outside with our shower gel I suppose!

Apart from that, it all looks good!"

Have to agree hope more showers are acquired

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Thanks, just thinking if we are using the shower on our camper we will need to re fill and possibly empty the waste tank.. will find out on the day "

Water supply yes, drain for chemical toilets yes .... 2x 5 minute showers per person assuming used only 9am till 10pm would be 12 persons per hour/per shower so 24 per hour therefore 12noon till 10pm Friday is 240 shower sessions and another 312 on Saturday , assuming nobody uses their showers in campers and assuming nobody showers outside these times, (some couples MAY even shower together !!!???) so not perfect but totally achievable , clearly the higher the bookings the tougher this gets OR if people take more than 5 minutes ..... So we are ringing around hunting for more but CURRENTLY if we are all sensible we are good to party , hope the maths is right !!!??? Lol xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Thanks, just thinking if we are using the shower on our camper we will need to re fill and possibly empty the waste tank.. will find out on the day

Water supply yes, drain for chemical toilets yes .... 2x 5 minute showers per person assuming used only 9am till 10pm would blbe 12 persons per hour/per shower so 24 per hour therefore 12noon till 10pm Friday is 240 shower sessions and another 312 on Saturday , assuming nobody uses their showers in campers and assuming nobody showers outside these times, (some couples MAY even shower together !!!???) so not perfect but totally achievable , clearly the higher the bookings the tougher this gets OR if people take more than 5 minutes ..... So we are ringing around hunting for more but CURRENTLY if we are all sensible we are good to party , hope the maths is right !!!??? Lol xxxx"

Nope, maths are fine. What you are assuming is that 1) On the Friday, 300 people will arive, all at 1200. 2) Those people will then rotate through, one after the other. 3) You are hoping that 200 people dont all arive between 1700-1900, when they have finished work and have had to travel a couple of hours, set their tent up and stuff and then think, that the entertainment starts ay eight, I could do with a shower. That is where your problems will be. We plan to arrive at 1300 on the Friday, but we really dont want to 'have' to have a shower at the moment we get there, just so we can fit in with the timings.

The same thing will happen between 0800-1000 on the Saturday and between 1700-1900. You will have 200 odd people trying to cram into two showers. Evidence? Look at the pool when you are on holiday, it empties about an hour before evening meal. Everyone has gone to get shower and changed ready for the evening.

We do believe that you are overlooking a vital aspect of the lifestyle. Mrs RWL enjoys getting ready for an evenings fun, part of the ritual for her, myself and I would say 99% of other people is making sure that you feel clean and fresh for a bit of fun with others. It isnt fun to fe rushed.

Also comments from a Sapper saying that wahing from a Mess tin is fine, but people arnt in the Army, they are civvies. Even if it is camping and dont mind roughing it a bit, basic sanitary provision is a must.

Thanks for ringing round for more showers, were sure you will need them.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I am afraid if I am shaving and washing my hair in the shower its going to take me more than 5 minutes to complete my ablutions. On the other hand I won't be showing between 9 and 10am cos I plan to be still asleep then!

I went to a camp once that had two showers and 150 people. The queues were HORRIFIC!

Reply privately

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

" Mrs RWL enjoys getting ready for an evenings fun, part of the ritual for her, myself and I would say 99% of other people is making sure that you feel clean and fresh for a bit of fun with others. It isnt fun to fe rushed.

"

There's a world of difference in getting ready for an evening out in a club and an evening at a festival though - can't say I'd be spending the same amount of time drying/ straightening hair, putting on make up and trying out several underwear/ outfit/ dress combinations there as I would for a club night.. The shower itself is the quickest part, I'd've thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brierley Hill

rwl the mess tin thing was a statement not a suggestion but tbh it won't be of any concern to us in the slightest as due to having my children that weekend we won't be there so will power shower at our convenience

Reply privately

over a year ago

"rwl the mess tin thing was a statement not a suggestion but tbh it won't be of any concern to us in the slightest as due to having my children that weekend we won't be there so will power shower at our convenience "

Evesham is just up the road, we can all pop round! Tea no sugar thanks, just a splash of milk.

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Mrs RWL enjoys getting ready for an evenings fun, part of the ritual for her, myself and I would say 99% of other people is making sure that you feel clean and fresh for a bit of fun with others. It isnt fun to fe rushed.

There's a world of difference in getting ready for an evening out in a club and an evening at a festival though - can't say I'd be spending the same amount of time drying/ straightening hair, putting on make up and trying out several underwear/ outfit/ dress combinations there as I would for a club night.. The shower itself is the quickest part, I'd've thought "

See, we were under the impression that this was a swinging festival, not a festival, two complete different things in our book. Outfits and stuff have been tried on, im sure most people have already. Hair, makeup, easy to do on a campsite, if you want to do it yourself, no difference to a club night. We cant all bring showers or toilets, its the only thing, the only one that I am asking swingfields to provide. Im bringing my own tent, food, drink, sleepingbags, hell its a swinging festival, we will even be providing our own entertainment. The one and only thing that I need providing is a bit of ground to pitch the tent, a toilet and a shower. Are those in adequate numbers to much to ask? We have been looking forward to this for a long time now, we would hate for it to be spoiled over something as easy and trivial to sort out as this.

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

There's a world of difference in getting ready for an evening out in a club and an evening at a festival though - can't say I'd be spending the same amount of time drying/ straightening hair, putting on make up and trying out several underwear/ outfit/ dress combinations there as I would for a club night.. The shower itself is the quickest part, I'd've thought

See, we were under the impression that this was a swinging festival, not a festival, two complete different things in our book. Outfits and stuff have been tried on, im sure most people have already. Hair, makeup, easy to do on a campsite, if you want to do it yourself, no difference to a club night. We cant all bring showers or toilets, its the only thing, the only one that I am asking swingfields to provide. Im bringing my own tent, food, drink, sleepingbags, hell its a swinging festival, we will even be providing our own entertainment. The one and only thing that I need providing is a bit of ground to pitch the tent, a toilet and a shower. Are those in adequate numbers to much to ask? We have been looking forward to this for a long time now, we would hate for it to be spoiled over something as easy and trivial to sort out as this."

I have to agree.

We said pretty much word for word 10 mins ago saying this isn't glasto where "roughing it" is all part the fun and getting away with not showering for 2 days.

Showers, and plenty of them will be essential.

Kate again echoed the point will want to shave legs, pits and things which will take more than 5 mins.

Ill personally, if just played, will want to swill off, which yes, will take 5 mins, but I'm hoping maybe a regular occurrence- didnt want to be queuing each time.

So far, I think we're not alone in REALLY looking forward to this event, please don't let this be the Achilles heel in it all.

Can you get an Hgv on site?

Ta

D

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be good to know if this is successful.

Reply privately

By *atchMan
over a year ago

reigate

[Removed by poster at 14/06/13 20:37:22]

Reply privately

By *atchMan
over a year ago

reigate

See, we were under the impression that this was a swinging festival, not a festival, two complete different things in our book. Outfits and stuff have been tried on, im sure most people have already. Hair, makeup, easy to do on a campsite, if you want to do it yourself, no difference to a club night. We cant all bring showers or toilets, its the only thing, the only one that I am asking swingfields to provide. Im bringing my own tent, food, drink, sleepingbags, hell its a swinging festival, we will even be providing our own entertainment. The one and only thing that I need providing is a bit of ground to pitch the tent, a toilet and a shower. Are those in adequate numbers to much to ask? We have been looking forward to this for a long time now, we would hate for it to be spoiled over something as easy and trivial to sort out as this."

Agree will not be good we stayed at a small naturist campsite at Studland. maybe 50 people and one shower queued forever for a shower.

Most worrying thing is while you mention 2 showers you have not not mentioned how many toilets there are that is concerning to us can you please confirm shame too late for ticket refund now.

Is a shame as we have been looking forward to it and following years but a cloud is now over it and am sure if it fails due to sanitary conditions word will get around and sure will not happen the following year.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It is all being sorted! Heaven help us if it rains too!!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"It is all being sorted! Heaven help us if it rains too!! "

I'll just lather up outside my tent if that happens.

Reply privately

over a year ago

See, we were under the impression that this was a swinging festival, not a festival, two complete different things in our book. Outfits and stuff have been tried on, im sure most ipeople have already. Hair, makeup, easy to do on a campsite, if you want to do it yourself, no difference to a club night. We cant all bring showers or toilets, its the only thing, the only one that I am asking swingfields to provide. Im bringing my own tent, food, drink, sleepingbags, hell its a swinging festival, we will even be providing our own entertainment. The one and only thing that I need providing is a bit of ground to pitch the tent, a toilet and a shower. Are those in adequate numbers to much to ask? We have been looking forward to this for a long time now, we would hate for it to be spoiled over something as easy and trivial to sort out as this.

Agree will not be good we stayed at a small naturist campsite at Studland. maybe 50 people and one shower queued forever for a shower.

Most worrying thing is while you mention 2 showers you have not not mentioned how many toilets there are that is concerning to us can you please confirm shame too late for ticket refund now.

Is a shame as we have been looking forward to it and following years but a cloud is now over it and am sure if it fails due to sanitary conditions word will get around and sure will not happen the following year."

Completely agree, toilets and showers are a must, particularly if playing we would like to be able to wash, and for others too ! Seeing as its a swinger festival, not a music festival that you can get away with a bucket for certain things and no shower we wouldn't see this as acceptable when playing with others .

It was bad enough waiting for a shower at shell island last week where there were about 15 of them ! And if we are having a few "shandies" toilet facilities will be necessary , unless we all buy those female funnel things

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

See, we were under the impression that this was a swinging festival, not a festival, two complete different things in our book. Outfits and stuff have been tried on, im sure most ipeople have already. Hair, makeup, easy to do on a campsite, if you want to do it yourself, no difference to a club night. We cant all bring showers or toilets, its the only thing, the only one that I am asking swingfields to provide. Im bringing my own tent, food, drink, sleepingbags, hell its a swinging festival, we will even be providing our own entertainment. The one and only thing that I need providing is a bit of ground to pitch the tent, a toilet and a shower. Are those in adequate numbers to much to ask? We have been looking forward to this for a long time now, we would hate for it to be spoiled over something as easy and trivial to sort out as this.

Is a shame as we have been looking forward to it and following years but a cloud is now over it and am sure if it fails due to sanitary conditions word will get around and sure will not happen the following year.

Completely agree, toilets and showers are a must, particularly if playing we would like to be able to wash, and for others too ! Seeing as its a swinger festival, not a music festival that you can get away with a bucket for certain things and no shower we wouldn't see this as acceptable when playing with others .

It was bad enough waiting for a shower at shell island last week where there were about 15 of them ! And if we are having a few "shandies" toilet facilities will be necessary , unless we all buy those female funnel things "

"She-wee's"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is all being sorted! Heaven help us if it rains too!! "

We hope its being sorted, it was promised 13 weeks ago on these very forums that there were toilets and showers on site and more would be added if needed.

Flippant remarks about rain are not required.

Reply privately

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

any idea of number of toilets?

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"any idea of number of toilets?"

As we have already stated there will be enough for everybody, both showers and toilets, it's a VERY valid concern and rest assured we will try our very best to ensure the festival is a total success. Lets all be positive and spread the word to fill the fields with love n happiness ))

Reply privately

over a year ago

There's a world of difference in getting ready for an evening out in a club and an evening u a festival though - can't say I'd be spending the same amount of time drying/ straightening hair, putting on make up and trying out several underwear/ outfit/ dress combinations there as I would for a club night.. The shower itself is the quickest part, I'd've thought

It was bad enough waiting for a shower at shell island last week where there were about 15 of them ! And if we are having a few "shandies" toilet facilities will be necessary , unless we all buy those female funnel things

"She-wee's" "

Perhaps we should buy a bulk load and sell on there, make a fortune

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"any idea of number of toilets?

As we have already stated there will be enough for everybody, both showers and toilets, it's a VERY valid concern and rest assured we will try our very best to ensure the festival is a total success. Lets all be positive and spread the word to fill the fields with love n happiness )) "

Kate says she's happy to share a shower and wash any sexy men if the favours returned.

D&K

X

Reply privately

over a year ago

There have just been a few pm's sent between ourselves and glosfuncouple. We are more than satisfied that there will be adequate facilities at Swingfields. Now, lets get back to chatting about all the fun and shenanigans that are going to happen. We are really looking forward to this and in 3 weeks time we will all be there having a great time.

Just to Awnser a question about T-shirts, we wouldnt buy one as we would never be able to wear it, apart from swingfields 2014 that is!

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"There have just been a few pm's sent between ourselves and glosfuncouple. We are more than satisfied that there will be adequate facilities at Swingfields. Now, lets get back to chatting about all the fun and shenanigans that are going to happen. We are really looking forward to this and in 3 weeks time we will all be there having a great time.

Just to Awnser a question about T-shirts, we wouldnt buy one as we would never be able to wear it, apart from swingfields 2014 that is!

"

This, sounds like an excellent idea

Nothing is going to stop us being there either! Looking forward to it.

Look out for our flag...;-)

D&K

X

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"There have just been a few pm's sent between ourselves and glosfuncouple. We are more than satisfied that there will be adequate facilities at Swingfields. Now, lets get back to chatting about all the fun and shenanigans that are going to happen. We are really looking forward to this and in 3 weeks time we will all be there having a great time.

"

Yes, a bit tough to explain lol but the design ideas were funny !!!! Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brierley Hill

"any idea of number of toilets?

As we have already stated there will be enough for everybody, both showers and toilets, it's a VERY valid concern and rest assured we will try our very best to ensure the festival is a total success. Lets all be positive and spread the word to fill the fields with love n happiness )) "

really think that if anyone could sort it it is you guys xxx

the sun will shine and love will be spread xxx

have a fun time everyone xx

RWL you are always welcome for a brew xxx

Reply privately

By *iss kitty glosWoman
over a year ago

gloucester

I keep telling ppl the weather will be lush !!! Lol

Btw that doesn't mean if it rains it's my fault !!! Lol

Reply privately

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

"

Do we or don't we stock t shirts to sell at £10 each ...... ? Thoughts welcome....no guarantee we will ......."

We did mugs for the foam party, no one bought on the basis that the picture would cause too many comments at the breakkie table, I wouldn't do them. Anyone fancy a free mug at camp??

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Solar shower packed, porta potty packed, wet wipes packed, lube packed, condoms packed. I'm ready!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Solar shower packed, porta potty packed, wet wipes packed, lube packed, condoms packed. I'm ready! "

Go You! I wish I was! Getting excited now :o) xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

See now that's the spirit!!! I'm sure our concerns have been noted and are being acted upon. Cleanliness is a prerequisite for our play times xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It is all being sorted! Heaven help us if it rains too!!

We hope its being sorted, it was promised 13 weeks ago on these very forums that there were toilets and showers on site and more would be added if needed.

Flippant remarks about rain are not required.

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are doing the catering there , all top quality produce burgers ,hot dogs , bacon & eggs , toast Maybe wraps chips and creps bringing the ice cream and slush cart too . Looking forward too seeing everyone there

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"We are doing the catering there , all top quality produce burgers ,hot dogs , bacon & eggs , toast Maybe wraps chips and creps bringing the ice cream and slush cart too . Looking forward too seeing everyone there "

Going to be great having you guys on board, days ticking down , tickets still selling. Those attending this first ever swingfields will qualify for discounted prices for next year !!! Hope that's another bit of good news !! Xxxxx

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"We are doing the catering there , all top quality produce burgers ,hot dogs , bacon & eggs , toast Maybe wraps chips and creps bringing the ice cream and slush cart too . Looking forward too seeing everyone there

Going to be great having you guys on board, days ticking down , tickets still selling. Those attending this first ever swingfields will qualify for discounted prices for next year !!! Hope that's another bit of good news !! Xxxxx "

That is great news! Both the fact that there will be a loyalty discount next year and also the fact that the food is being doing by like minded folk... There are too many one liners to be had so I shall resist.

Just come in from yet another round of boxing stuff up ready for the event.

D&K

Ps was thinking, I wonder if the parking area will turn into an impromptu dogging spot!

Reply privately

over a year ago

the number of showers available will make or break this festival. People need showers after playing so they need to be available 24hrs a day. if 300 to 400 are expected for two nights there will be busy times in the morning and evening if a normal event but this will need more facilities to keep up. a campsite holding 100 people usually has a minimum of 5 showers and they always have ques at the busiest times. Also I dont know anyone that can shower in 5mins flat. myself included and the ladies are bound to take longer. I hope there are more than just two for 300 to 400 people!

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"the number of showers available will make or break this festival. People need showers after playing so they need to be available 24hrs a day. if 300 to 400 are expected for two nights there will be busy times in the morning and evening if a normal event but this will need more facilities to keep up. a campsite holding 100 people usually has a minimum of 5 showers and they always have ques at the busiest times. Also I dont know anyone that can shower in 5mins flat. myself included and the ladies are bound to take longer. I hope there are more than just two for 300 to 400 people! "

3 days ago

As we have already stated there will be enough for everybody, both showers and toilets, it's a VERY valid concern and rest assured we will try our very best to ensure the festival is a total success. Lets all be positive and spread the word to fill the fields with love n happiness ))

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't sweat the small stuff

I was a girl guide ! be prepared

£5 Solar shower arrived as a back up

So ....

Just need a tall man to hold it for me whilst I lather up ........ ......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

"Don't sweat the small stuff

So ....

"

I'll fetch some steps lol xxx

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Currently designing an outdoor shower complete with pole & curtain

Could be interesting just need to get a shower proof radio and we are away !

Or if all else fails x2 watering cans !

J&M

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Currently designing an outdoor shower complete with pole & curtain

J&M "

I am loving all of the shower ideas com ing out , hahaha, thats the festival spirit xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

May I be of service..... xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

looking forward to this groundbreaking new festival. sounds awesome.!

Reply privately

By *eaverfeverCouple
over a year ago

nr Manchester

Tent tested this weekend all went well.swingfields here we cum

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

J&M "

I'd like an invite to see this engineering masterpiece!

D&K

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm still not taking a golden shower. This is all just a ruse isn't it? Well I'm not falling for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

Now Phil don't fib too theses lovely ppl u know u love a pee party !!!! Lol xx

Reply privately

By *atchMan
over a year ago

reigate

the number of showers available will make or break this festival. People need showers after playing so they need to be available 24hrs a day. if 300 to 400 are expected for two nights there will be busy times in the morning and evening if a normal event but this will need more facilities to keep up. a campsite holding 100 people usually has a minimum of 5 showers and they always have ques at the busiest times. Also I dont know anyone that can shower in 5mins flat. myself included and the ladies are bound to take longer. I hope there are more than just two for 300 to 400 people!

3 days ago

We are still nervous about the number of showers being 2 and no mention of how many toilets Whilst you keep saying there will be enough for everyone obviously 2 showers will not be enough can you please confirm if the number of showers has increased as is a concern to a lot of people.

Reply privately

By *eaverfeverCouple
over a year ago

nr Manchester

To much moaning/worrying going on, im sure everything will turn out fine, b

Reply privately

By *hundercats69Couple
over a year ago

CT14

"To much moaning/worrying going on, im sure everything will turn out fine, b"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hatch, we were the ones who first brought up the shower issue with fungloscouple and we have received reassurances from them that everything was in hand and there would be enough showers and toilets for everyone going. We are now completely satisfied that the organiser's will have adequate facilities at Swingfields, although we are rather sceptical about their promises about controlling the weather

So spread the word, its gonna be a Fab weekend!

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

J&M

D&K"

Hi Guys

no problem think we could make a small fortune on the weekend in rental fee`s lol

if not ! then I will put the masterpiece up for the turner prize

if a sculpture of a dead cow can win then I should be in with a good shout

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Hatch, we were the ones who first brought up the shower issue with fungloscouple and we have received reassurances from them that everything was in hand and there would be enough showers and toilets for everyone going. We are now completely satisfied that the organiser's will have adequate facilities at Swingfields, although we are rather sceptical about their promises about controlling the weather

So spread the word, its gonna be a Fab weekend!"

Lol, hey we promise the sun will be shining in OUR tent .... Or is that a moon(ie) lol )))

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Asking about concerns over the event shouldn't be classed as moaning. Surely the organisers would rather answer the concerns.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

" although we are rather sceptical about their promises about controlling the weather

"

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Asking about concerns over the event shouldn't be classed as moaning. Surely the organisers would rather answer the concerns."

As we HAVE answered them

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To be fair you have mailed someone with an answer but you havn't answered on the forum when people are asking how many toilets there will be and will there be more than two showers.

Now I don't care how many there will be but I am not liking people being sneared at for asking the question as it causes upset which in turn can make a thread take a turn for the worse.

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"To be fair you have mailed someone with an answer but you havn't answered on the forum when people are asking how many toilets there will be and will there be more than two showers.

Now I don't care how many there will be but I am not liking people being sneared at for asking the question as it causes upset which in turn can make a thread take a turn for the worse.

"

THE ANSWER IS AS ABOVE ..... People are not being sneared at, but posts by people not actually coming and constant negativity are not good for any event, we are just recognising the point has been raised , and is being dealt with, but we are trying to get this thread back on being POSITIVE !!?? Lets just celebrate the fact we are all going to have a lovely time in July surely .....? xx

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

Just to say:We are back from Download,another EPIC Fest Will give our tent a proper clean before the next EPIC Fest which will be SF

(Susie)

PS:18 sleeps

Reply privately

By *aulaandmark4uCouple
over a year ago

Wincanton

"To be fair you have mailed someone with an answer but you havn't answered on the forum when people are asking how many toilets there will be and will there be more than two showers.

THE ANSWER IS AS ABOVE ..... People are not being sneared at, but posts by people not actually coming and constant negativity are not good for any event, we are just recognising the point has been raised , and is being dealt with, but we are trying to get this thread back on being POSITIVE !!?? Lets just celebrate the fact we are all going to have a lovely time in July surely .....? xx"

Many people has asked how many toilets and showers and all you say is enough every time.

Please when people ask you how many please say how many you seem to be evading the question why is this one of your other posts said two toilets. So can we have a proper number please you must know will there be 25 toilets and 25 showers or will there be only two as stated in one other other posts if you give us the number then we can decide it there is enough or not because what you might think is enough other might not think the same as you.

PLEASE STATE NUMBERS PLEASE AS IN NUMBERS.

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

THE ANSWER IS AS ABOVE ..... People are not being sneared at, but posts by people not actually coming and constant negativity are not good for any event, we are just recognising the point has been raised , and is being dealt with, but we are trying to get this thread back on being POSITIVE !!?? Lets just celebrate the fact we are all going to have a lovely time in July surely .....? xx

Many people has asked how many toilets and showers and all you say is enough every time.

Please when people ask you how many please say how many you seem to be evading the question why is this one of your other posts said two toilets. So can we have a proper number please you must know will there be 25 toilets and 25 showers or will there be only two as stated in one other other posts if you give us the number then we can decide it there is enough or not because what you might think is enough other might not think the same as you.

PLEASE STATE NUMBERS PLEASE AS IN NUMBERS. "

The number will be based on number of tickets sold ??? The more tickets sold the more showers and toilets , I can't put a figure on it till its confirmed

Reply privately

By *aulaandmark4uCouple
over a year ago

Wincanton

The number will be based on number of tickets sold ??? The more tickets sold the more showers and toilets , I can't put a figure on it till its confirmed "

Still wont answer the question very suspect so please answer this one in advance not hard to answer how many toilets and showers per every 100 tickets sold we need to know if its one toilet and one shower per 100 tickets sold weather to book or stay away this does not seem to being organised very well and can see why people has so many concerns you must answer peoples questions more accurate as these tickets are expensive and we need to know if we are getting value for money

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

J&M

D&K

Hi Guys

no problem think we could make a small fortune on the weekend in rental fee`s lol

"

PMSL!

I have an image in my head of bits of pipe, duct tape, watering can, string, pulleys and bellows (because every world changing invention needs bellows!).... Or as its become known... The "Spray-o-matic".....

Can't wait.

D

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"

Still wont answer the question very suspect so please answer this one in advance not hard to answer how many toilets and showers per every 100 tickets sold we need to know if its one toilet and one shower per 100 tickets sold weather to book or stay away this does not seem to being organised very well and can see why people has so many concerns you must answer peoples questions more accurate as these tickets are expensive and we need to know if we are getting value for money"

First off, I have nothing to do with the organisers - never met them, and don't know them outside the thread.

My opinion is, it seems everyone is agreed it's a valid concern, which as far as I can tell the organisers have said they'll deal with.

I'm "guessing" (so please don't quote me!) that being festival season, service hire like toilets and showers are fetching a premium price and as such, as already mentioned they will want to wait until quite close to the event to get them in, getting too many is going to be financially costly, too little, and well, you know!

I appreciate and share concerns as much as anyone else, but I suspect actual figures may not be realised until closer to the event.

There have been assurances on this thread that our concerns will be addressed - we've all handed over cash based on their promise to deliver us an event, so can't see this requires any more faith?

This is the first swing fields, and I'm sure there will be lessons learned from it but unless you actually hold the event you'll never know how much of a success it'll be or what the lessons are.

Personally I've got baby sitters booked, more camping gear than Bear Gryls would need in a lifetime, and I'm going to have fun.

If you're talking about getting the best value for money, I see no better way than giving them the benefit of the doubt, keeping positive, and getting as many people along as possible!

The more the merrier.

Cheers

D

Reply privately

By *inkershoes69Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

The number will be based on number of tickets sold ??? The more tickets sold the more showers and toilets , I can't put a figure on it till its confirmed

Still wont answer the question very suspect so please answer this one in advance not hard to answer how many toilets and showers per every 100 tickets sold we need to know if its one toilet and one shower per 100 tickets sold weather to book or stay away this does not seem to being organised very well and can see why people has so many concerns you must answer peoples questions more accurate as these tickets are expensive and we need to know if we are getting value for money"

Reply privately

By *arkandjuleshastingsCouple
over a year ago

hastings

Its a bit of a worry friends got tickets 3 weeks ago tickets were numbered late fourties our have now arrived and are only late 80s so dont see where they get 300 people from .

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

J&M

D&K

Hi Guys

PMSL!

I have an image in my head of bits of pipe, duct tape, watering can, string, pulleys and bellows (because every world changing invention needs bellows!).... Or as its become known... The "Spray-o-matic".....

Can't wait.

Hi guys

Will do a dummy run and forward some teaser pics

As you know every great inventor will show a snippet just to get the millions of orders through the door !

Material list so far

12 mts of copper

X1 scaffold pole

One base complete with shower trap

Shower curtain complete with rings

Water ( essential part of design )

Several sundrie items !!!

I have every faith in my pipe bending skills lol

D"

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Its a bit of a worry friends got tickets 3 weeks ago tickets were numbered late fourties our have now arrived and are only late 80s so dont see where they get 300 people from ."

Its not just couples going.

Reply privately

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

We booked very early for this and even though we have a motor home we concerned about the shower situation as we do not want to play with unclean people BUT we are happy that the organisers have said they will address the situation. What we have to realise is that this event will get a lot discussion afterwards and if they make a hash of it no one will give them a second chance! However as they will be aware if it works and is a success then it will get a lot of discussion and more people will want to go next year and in time it could become a very lucrative event so I am sure they will want to get it right.

To be honest we never expected there to be 400 people and as long as they have the music and the other things they have mentioned then we are not overly worried about numbers. A bit like a club really we have had a ball when there are only a few there and a rubbish night when it is packed. All of those going this year are taking a bit of a gamble, but it is always a gamble with something new. The honest truth is, if you are worried just do not go, but if you are like us just go with the flow, give the organisers the benefit of the doubt and let's see what happens. At the end of the day it is us the people that will make it . No matter if they get everything 100% spot on if we all just sit in our tents or campers or in little groups it will not work, so come on let's be possative, lets get out there and have a ball no matter what the weather lets make it a success and years to come we can say we were at the first ever Swingfields!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"lets get out there and have a ball no matter what the weather lets make it a success and years to come we can say we were at the first ever Swingfields! "

That's my thoughts too. It's the people are going to make this good, not the fixtures and fittings.

Reply privately

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"...camper vans with showers, yes it will be a problem if people spend 15 minutes + in there ..... We have tried to get more but they are all booked up, we will continue to monitor the numbers and availability, rest assured we are trying our best "

So you say here that you can't get anymore because they are all booked up. Yet further down, you say there will be adequate number of facilities.

Oh and if you have a licensed bar, you have to provide free drinking water, so it might be worth checking the water in the toilet area is drinkable, otherwise you need to find another source.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

People also get dressed and undressed before, I really think 2 showers is never going to be enough, not even for 50 people, especially as swinging needs to involve a high level of hygiene and tents can get sweaty and fields muddy.

This has worried me, I do hope someone can put me more at ease as I would be very uncomfortable if I can't shower.

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Hatch, we were the ones who first brought up the shower issue with fungloscouple and we have received reassurances from them that everything was in hand and there would be enough showers and toilets for everyone going. We are now completely satisfied that the organiser's will have adequate facilities at Swingfields, although we are rather sceptical about their promises about controlling the weather

So spread the word, its gonna be a Fab weekend!"

Good so it will be sorted, I really can't wait.

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"Don't sweat the small stuff

So ....

"

I'll bring a chair to stand on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...camper vans with showers, yes it will be a problem if people spend 15 minutes + in there ..... We have tried to get more but they are all booked up, we will continue to monitor the numbers and availability, rest assured we are trying our best

So you say here that you can't get anymore because they are all booked up. Yet further down, you say there will be adequate number of facilities.

Oh and if you have a licensed bar, you have to provide free drinking water, so it might be worth checking the water in the toilet area is drinkable, otherwise you need to find another source. "

Thete will new drinking water at the bar!

Reply privately

over a year ago

hastings

exactly......our friend is a single guy numbered forty something and we are a couple numbered eighty something.....so 40 tickets....

does anyone know if single guys are limited out of interest??

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"exactly......our friend is a single guy numbered forty something and we are a couple numbered eighty something.....so 40 tickets....

does anyone know if single guys are limited out of interest??"

Oh the wonders of making assumptions.... I'm happy to confirm there are a lot more than 40 !!!! )

I'm also glad to confirm single guys are restricted to 10-15% of total , so happy days for a brill weekend xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just upgraded the air bed to a sturdy deluxe job to support any "visitors" hehe. All was well until I see it needs a plug socket to blow the damn thing up aaaaargh ,

new tent ordered and a solar shower, all set to go

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Just upgraded the air bed to a sturdy deluxe job to support any "visitors" hehe. All was well until I see it needs a plug socket to blow the damn thing up aaaaargh ,

new tent ordered and a solar shower, all set to go "

I'm taking a generator so you can plug into us for a few mins if need be fnar fnar! Lol.

D

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Just upgraded the air bed to a sturdy deluxe job to support any "visitors" hehe. All was well until I see it needs a plug socket to blow the damn thing up aaaaargh ,

new tent ordered and a solar shower, all set to go

I'm taking a generator so you can plug into us for a few mins if need be fnar fnar! Lol.

D"

"a few minutes", thats optimistic, never normally takes me that long haha

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

There are plug sockets in main arena so you can charge phones....(but no photos in play areas !!) and blow up your super doooper airbed !!!))

Reply privately

over a year ago

woooo hooooo, you may even have a bounce on it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brierley Hill

solar showers, now that is the spirit, although I am sure yo won't need them

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"woooo hooooo, you may even have a bounce on it "

Mmmmmm yum yum ) after sliding down the death slide lol

Reply privately

By *eaverfeverCouple
over a year ago

nr Manchester

"

Still wont answer the question very suspect so please answer this one in advance not hard to answer how many toilets and showers per every 100 tickets sold we need to know if its one toilet and one shower per 100 tickets sold weather to book or stay away this does not seem to being organised very well and can see why people has so many concerns you must answer peoples questions more accurate as these tickets are expensive and we need to know if we are getting value for money

First off, I have nothing to do with the organisers - never met them, and don't know them outside the thread.

My opinion is, it seems everyone is agreed it's a valid concern, which as far as I can tell the organisers have said they'll deal with.

I'm "guessing" (so please don't quote me!) that being festival season, service hire like toilets and showers are fetching a premium price and as such, as already mentioned they will want to wait until quite close to the event to get them in, getting too many is going to be financially costly, too little, and well, you know!

I appreciate and share concerns as much as anyone else, but I suspect actual figures may not be realised until closer to the event.

There have been assurances on this thread that our concerns will be addressed - we've all handed over cash based on their promise to deliver us an event, so can't see this requires any more faith?

This is the first swing fields, and I'm sure there will be lessons learned from it but unless you actually hold the event you'll never know how much of a success it'll be or what the lessons are.

Personally I've got baby sitters booked, more camping gear than Bear Gryls would need in a lifetime, and I'm going to have fun.

If you're talking about getting the best value for money, I see no better way than giving them the benefit of the doubt, keeping positive, and getting as many people along as possible!

The more the merrier.

Cheers

D"

Reply privately

By *iss kitty glosWoman
over a year ago

gloucester

Omg it's getting close now lol

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Omg it's getting close now lol "

I thought that... Must be due a thunderstorm...

Sorry.....

D

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gloucester

"Omg it's getting close now lol

I thought that... Must be due a thunderstorm...

Sorry.....

D "

Ha ha, that's Glastonbury week you're thinking of

Reply privately

over a year ago

hastings

[Removed by poster at 20/06/13 05:09:54]

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

LATEST NEWS - jelly wrestling festival tournament !! Get ur names down here if you fancy getting into our jelly wrestling pool ))) oh this is going to get naughty !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"LATEST NEWS - jelly wrestling festival tournament !! Get ur names down here if you fancy getting into our jelly wrestling pool ))) oh this is going to get naughty !!! "

Oh go on then ....

On one condition ...

Every last bit of jelly is licked off of me

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

"LATEST NEWS - jelly wrestling festival tournament !! Get ur names down here if you fancy getting into our jelly wrestling pool ))) oh this is going to get naughty !!!

Oh go on then ....

On one condition ...

Every last bit of jelly is licked off of me "

Only if its strawberry flavour ! Can we bring our own whipped cream

Reply privately

over a year ago

"LATEST NEWS - jelly wrestling festival tournament !! Get ur names down here if you fancy getting into our jelly wrestling pool ))) oh this is going to get naughty !!!

Oh go on then ....

On one condition ...

Only if its strawberry flavour ! Can we bring our own whipped cream "

Please do)

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

Oh go on then ....

On one condition ...

Please do) "

Well it would be rude not too squirty or "o natural " ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh go on then ....

On one condition ...

Please do)

Well it would be rude not too squirty or "o natural " ? "

Squirty cream for a squirty girl please !

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

PMSL

will make room in the beer fridge for a couple of cans !

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

Whoooooo Hooooooo 14 sleeps till the Big weekend x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Half price tickets to SUBFOURZERO for anyone who has been to Swingfields!

Contact us for more info and get yourselves along to the Swingfields SUBFOURZERO after party

xxx

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Whoooooo Hooooooo 14 sleeps till the Big weekend x "

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Does that's an the party is directly after... When and any info please...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Does that's an the party is directly after... When and any info please..."

Did you mean Subfourzero?

Its a night for the Under 40s at The Lodge and the Swingfields after party night is on Friday 12th xx

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Does that's an the party is directly after... When and any info please...

Did you mean Subfourzero?

Its a night for the Under 40s at The Lodge and the Swingfields after party night is on Friday 12th xx"

OMG less than 2 weeks left !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes less than 2 weeks , we are so looking forward to it

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"yes less than 2 weeks , we are so looking forward to it "

We have tried to put together a great weekend and hope that everybody has a fabulous weekend xxxx

Reply privately

By *atchMan
over a year ago

reigate

"yes less than 2 weeks , we are so looking forward to it

We have tried to put together a great weekend and hope that everybody has a fabulous weekend xxxx"

Sure we will loking forward to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fiona keeps asking me what to wear, she know what to wear to wedding she know what to wear to a funeral but what to wear to swingfields festival I have told wear something to have fun in

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

"Fiona keeps asking me what to wear, she know what to wear to wedding she know what to wear to a funeral but what to wear to swingfields festival I have told wear something to have fun in "

Cars close to tents so have options In ur bag..... Comfy and casual probably best .... Or if suns out then wellies and .....nothing !! xxx

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Fiona keeps asking me what to wear, she know what to wear to wedding she know what to wear to a funeral but what to wear to swingfields festival I have told wear something to have fun in

Cars close to tents so have options In ur bag..... Comfy and casual probably best .... Or if suns out then wellies and .....nothing !! xxx"

something:easy to take off

something:easy 'access'

(susie)

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"Fiona keeps asking me what to wear, she know what to wear to wedding she know what to wear to a funeral but what to wear to swingfields festival I have told wear something to have fun in

Cars close to tents so have options In ur bag..... Comfy and casual probably best .... Or if suns out then wellies and .....nothing !! xxx

(susie)"

Kate is going for the more casual/sexy look, although is still taking a few "outfits". We'll see....

Weather will play a part, as too will the atmosphere.

Ill personally be, well, probably just wearing a smile.

D

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

Ok, now no one else has mentioned it, but I've been keeping an eye on the long range forecast for "Worcestershire". Which is all the info I have but looking on line the results are....

Chance if precipitation - 0% over the weekend.

Highs on Saturday of 26 and 27 on Sunday. Both days having mixed cloud and overcast at times.

Ill take that! - please? We've all been good boys and girls!! ... Kind of...

D

Reply privately

By *ig_riderMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO SWINGFIELDS,AND NO IM MOT TAKING MY WELLIES,BECAUSE IT'S GOING TO BE BLOODY GORGEOUS WEATHER!!!!!!! Xxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok, now no one else has mentioned it, but I've been keeping an eye on the long range forecast for "Worcestershire". Which is all the info I have but looking on line the results are....

Highs on Saturday of 26 and 27 on Sunday. Both days having mixed cloud and overcast at times.

D"

I've been a good girl ...

So I've been told

Reply privately

over a year ago

(susie)

Kate is going for the more casual/sexy look, although is still taking a few "outfits". We'll see....

D"

And you have such a lovely smile ;o) xx

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

(susie)

D

And you have such a lovely smile ;o) xx "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wellies, nipple tassles and a smile for me xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ok, now no one else has mentioned it, but I've been keeping an eye on the long range forecast for "Worcestershire". Which is all the info I have but looking on line the results are....

D"

That will do for me too, awesomeness!!!

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

We are being good as well ! Busy enjoying the sun in Bulgaria we are packing a shed load of sun in our cases just in case !

Less than 2 weeks better do a trial run with my crazy invention lol

J&M x

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"We are being good as well ! Busy enjoying the sun in Bulgaria we are packing a shed load of sun in our cases just in case !

Less than 2 weeks better do a trial run with my crazy invention lol

J&M x"

make sure they don't take it away at customs:'sun'might be classed as an import

You may want to patent your invention and take it to Dragons den....just leave out the"well tested at a swingingfestival" part

(susie)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think most of Marks and Spencers in Manchester kn ow we are going to Swingfields now. I (male) was wandering along an aisle minding my own business when bold as brass from the other end of the aisle the other half started shouting to me.........about several products that would be great for Swingfields! I couldnt shout back in time before she shouted again!

The look on her face when she realised.....priceless. For everything else there is mastercard

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I think most of Marks and Spencers in Manchester kn ow we are going to Swingfields now. I (male) was wandering along an aisle minding my own business when bold as brass from the other end of the aisle the other half started shouting to me.........about several products that would be great for Swingfields! I couldnt shout back in time before she shouted again!

The look on her face when she realised.....priceless. For everything else there is mastercard "

Bloody Brilliant , hahaha xx

Reply privately

By *eaverfeverCouple
over a year ago

nr Manchester

As much as im looking forward to it, a little nervous aswell ! Well alot ! Prob with the lack of play weve had with others. Is it okay to go with the just going for a great weekend away of music,fun,games and maybe play??? oh and as much as we love them 1st break in 2yrs from the kids! . B (fem)

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"As much as im looking forward to it, a little nervous aswell ! Well alot ! Prob with the lack of play weve had with others. Is it okay to go with the just going for a great weekend away of music,fun,games and maybe play??? oh and as much as we love them 1st break in 2yrs from the kids! . B (fem) "

Absolutely Okay In fact:it's the right attitude to have To enjoy all the festival has to offer and just go with the flow.If you feel like playing because you met people you connect with well bonus If not,no worries you still had a great time together as a couple without kids....hooray make the most of it lol X

(susie)

Reply privately

By *aveandkate35Couple
over a year ago

telford

"As much as im looking forward to it, a little nervous aswell ! Well alot ! Prob with the lack of play weve had with others. Is it okay to go with the just going for a great weekend away of music,fun,games and maybe play??? oh and as much as we love them 1st break in 2yrs from the kids! . B (fem) "

I'd like to think everyone is going with that attitude.

We're certainly not going with any expectation to play, simply that it's a weekend away without any kids, with people who we can chat and have a giggle with.

Hope we make some new friends along the way.

D&K

Reply privately

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We are looking forward to the weekend, meeting new people and having fun.

Simon and karen

Reply privately

over a year ago

hastings

We all have an open mind and that's why I think this is really gonna work - it's all about having a laugh, and not expecting anything other than that - I am sure most will agree its gonna be a suck it and see situation as are most meets lol

Reply privately

By *iavelmanMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Is the pre Swingfields free night still on for Friday? If so could I put my name down please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is the pre Swingfields free night still on for Friday? If so could I put my name down please?"

Yes it is, we look forward to seeing you x

Reply privately

By *eaverfeverCouple
over a year ago

nr Manchester

What day to prep my back passage??? Haha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What day to prep my back passage??? Haha"

Every day next week, ready for inspection on Friday!!!

Reply privately

By *anSusieCouple
over a year ago

Midlothian

"Is the pre Swingfields free night still on for Friday? If so could I put my name down please?

Yes it is, we look forward to seeing you x "

Was just gona asked the same FANTASTIC we coming(and cuming)shame in work this week-end but more important i'm off the next!so won't be a late one.

(susie)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"As much as im looking forward to it, a little nervous aswell ! Well alot ! Prob with the lack of play weve had with others. Is it okay to go with the just going for a great weekend away of music,fun,games and maybe play??? oh and as much as we love them 1st break in 2yrs from the kids! . B (fem)

I'd like to think everyone is going with that attitude.

We're certainly not going with any expectation to play, simply that it's a weekend away without any kids, with people who we can chat and have a giggle with.

Hope we make some new friends along the way.

D&K"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/06/13 07:25:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

We will be there, packing lists started!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to meeting you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think I should start a new thread !

A definitive packing list for Swingfields !

Reply privately

By *andm288Couple
over a year ago

oxford

"I think I should start a new thread !

A definitive packing list for Swingfields !"

top of the list

squirty cream lol

a fridge

home made shower

more squirty cream

alcohol

bbq for breakfast

don't think we will need much else

nearly forgot

ice machine

Reply privately

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

A definitive packing list for Swingfields !"

Great minds .... We are emailing a "don't forget" list to ticket holders in the next few days

Reply privately

over a year ago

A definitive packing list for Swingfields !

top of the list

squirty cream lol

a fridge

home made shower

more squirty cream

alcohol

bbq for breakfast

don't think we will need much else

nearly forgot

ice machine "

You not put enough squirty cream in !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Does anyone know how many people are actually going?

Seem to be the same people in the forums?

Reply privately

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

That's a good idea, thanks.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just got my ticket! anyone need transport from the Yorkshire area hit me up