Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

Curious Club Nuneaton Launch Party 28th Sept

Jump to newest

By *ovcouple08 OP   Couple
4 days ago

Coventry

Hey all.

Is anyone going to this? We're planning a visit. Ee thought this was uts opening weekend but it looks like it's been open for a couple of months already.

Anyone who has been, what's it like? Worth ditching Libs for?

TIA

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ovEyesMan
4 days ago

coventry

I'm interested in going sometime. Not too sure what to expect as it doesn't have an alcohol licence.

I'm sure they will get one eventually. Yes I also noticed it was advertised to be opening in the local media on the 27th but seems to have had some nights already, maybe low key nights to ensure it's a smooth operation before opening

By *urious clubCouple
3 days ago

Nuneaton

We have been opening since 2nd August, that was our soft opening weekend, our big launch party is 27th and 28th September, not sure why the papers have put that’s our opening weekend when we are already open! Alcohol license won’t be happening anytime in the near future unfortunately but you are welcome to bring your own with a couple of “rules”. Alcohol to be left behind the bar which will be labelled with locker number, which we will then serve you.

By *FILICKIT-ITSMINECouple
4 hours ago

Coventry

It's a great find of a club staff are brilliant nothing is to much trouble, and club has a nice chilled vibe about it to .swing is pretty cool and I personally enjoy the dom room to.regards K.

Post new Message to Thread