Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

SHEER INDULGENCE OCTOBER 4th @ LIBERTY ELITE

Jump to newest

By *heer Indulgence Parties OP   Woman
1 week ago

Leicestershire

SHEER INDULGENCE LIBERTY ELITE - OCTOBER 4th

First Friday of the month at Libs over Half way through the year , need an escape ? no one needs a better reason to have a greedy night out right ? if you haven’t yet tried Sheer Indulgence make this the month you do

If you’re looking for a hot start to the month come join us at this lust filled , sociable event where women’s needs and greedy girl desires rule

Men are you reliable , respectful, ready and fully charged ?

There’s greedy women and couples in need of you !

Guest list only , strict dress code is applied at the door ( no trainers , no ripped jeans , collared shirt or t shirt - dress to impress ) sociable , respectful guests welcome , all men are vetted by myself , needing 2 current verifications by other site users .

Everyone is also reminded about seeking active consent and how best to approach each other for a consensual and satisfying experience.

if you’re a regular club attendee great , if you’re new to the scene or the club we will welcome you and show you around. You’ll see from our verifications that the night is always friendly , well attended , open and safe for newbies and established swingers , we will make sure you’re warmly welcomed

Gents the list is limited and numbers / range of gentlemen given a space depends on the numbers and type of gents my female and couple guests are looking for . There’s no guaranteed entry even if you are a club member so please do DM me to discuss joining us .

Message me for more details of how to get your name on the list

Hotel rooms are available at the club if you message them directly, details on the club web site

Look forwards to seeing you Lola x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *heitaliandreamerMan
1 week ago

Northampton

Can you add me please

By *rimson_RoseWoman
7 days ago

Tamworth

I’m in. Obviously 😉

By *u-TangCouple
7 days ago

Birmingham

we will be there

By *uffy_38Man
6 days ago

West midlands

I'll be there supporting my partner in slime!

Post new Message to Thread