Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club/Event ads

CURIOUS .....NUNEATON CV11 6BY

Jump to newest

By *izzygal27 OP   Couple
7 weeks ago

Leicester

New club open tonight come down and see us no membership needed tonight ....we are open till 1 am bring your own alcohol soft drinks available to buy all welcome xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

7 weeks ago

Leicester

They have a profile curious club

7 weeks ago

Leicester

No membership needed offer extended for tonight as its opening weekend xx

By *nigmaDreamWoman
7 weeks ago

West Midlands

Very close by! Been waiting for a local club to finally appear how was the first night? I’d definitely be up for a visit one weekend x

By *thleticcovguyMan
7 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Very close by! Been waiting for a local club to finally appear how was the first night? I’d definitely be up for a visit one weekend x"

Me too, whats the profile called?

By *nigmaDreamWoman
7 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Very close by! Been waiting for a local club to finally appear how was the first night? I’d definitely be up for a visit one weekend x

Me too, whats the profile called?"

Curious club

7 weeks ago

Leicester

It was very quiet but hopefully that will change once the word gets out but the owners are lovely it's very clean the play areas spacious xx

By *ungle_kingMan
7 weeks ago

Nuneaton

I think the advertising of it could and should have been much better. The profile when I last checked it yesterday was just blurred photos of 3 people. Anyone going will want to know what the facility looks like, photos, photos and more photos. I’d have been on every bit of the forum pushing it as the closest competitor is unfortunately one of the best clubs in the country. Pushing it in the club ad’s .. all I have seen is word of mouth from a few local folk who mentioned it.

I really hope it works out but they need to spread the word everywhere to get people in the door.

By *portyGuyMan
6 weeks ago

Burbage

Might be tempted to visit will see if I can get someone to go with

By *FILICKIT-ITSMINECouple
6 weeks ago

Coventry

Turbo247 and Redhead2 bed attended the club last night though quiet staff very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble, hot tub was throughly enjoyed by the both of us and next time we intend to go upstairs on the cross and play before hitting the hot tub ! I think it could well be our go to club chilled vibe and looking forward to our return visit. We will be doing a joint profile over the weekend x

By *nigmaDreamWoman
6 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Turbo247 and Redhead2 bed attended the club last night though quiet staff very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble, hot tub was throughly enjoyed by the both of us and next time we intend to go upstairs on the cross and play before hitting the hot tub ! I think it could well be our go to club chilled vibe and looking forward to our return visit. We will be doing a joint profile over the weekend x"

Aww amazing. Glad to hear it was enjoyable. I’ll definitely give it a visit next Friday! x

By *FILICKIT-ITSMINECouple
6 weeks ago

Coventry

"Turbo247 and Redhead2 bed attended the club last night though quiet staff very welcoming and nothing was to much trouble, hot tub was throughly enjoyed by the both of us and next time we intend to go upstairs on the cross and play before hitting the hot tub ! I think it could well be our go to club chilled vibe and looking forward to our return visit. We will be doing a joint profile over the weekend x

Aww amazing. Glad to hear it was enjoyable. I’ll definitely give it a visit next Friday! x"

awesome

By *ovfuncoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Coventry cv6

We attended the club over the weekend and as a new club has great potential and we will certainly be using it as our go to club. Run by lovely hosts and very friendly and clean. Like all new ventures though, it needs your support, so go and give it a try. Sundays is a try before you buy day where no membership is needed just pay the entrance fee and if you like it you can take out membership on the day or on your next visit. We will be there again next Sunday to welcome you and those looking to meet us xx

6 weeks ago

Leicester

Completely agree

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
6 weeks ago

wonderland.

We will have a look when we get a chance. Busy in motorsport and car show season currently for us

By *ady in red-87Woman
6 weeks ago

Bedworth

Ohh close to me, may have to take a look

By *ovfuncoupleCouple
6 weeks ago

Coventry cv6

Just to remind everyone it is cash only no credit card payment xx

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
6 weeks ago

Coventry

It's on the RADAR to try

By *ammoguyMan
5 weeks ago

Coventry

All being well will head over this afternoon

By *ovfuncoupleCouple
5 weeks ago

Coventry cv6

We will be there again this Sunday 2-10pm to meet and greet so come along and support this wonderful new club

By *ream_loverm69Woman
5 days ago

Leicester

The club now has a website curious-club.com most quotations can be answered there x

Post new Message to Thread