Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams Darlaston memories

Jump to newest

By * and K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

As Chams is shut I wondered if we could share our favourite memories of Chams to keep us going?!

My fav memories are

- My partner having her 1st Lesbian experience with a gorgeous black lady. Was an amazing sight and luckily for me my partner loved it!

- A stunning lady there was once who looked like a French pop or film star. Gorgeous lithe body myself and another man shared her whilst her rock star looking partner looked on

Would love to hear fave memories from others!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good thread......

My favourite moment of all time was in the couple's room. Mrs N and I were together on the bed and she was riding my cock. This was close by to another couple with a really attractive female. In the filthiest, earthiest way said "Phoawwwwwwwww can I snog your mrs".

It was just the way she said it.

Reply privately

By *sianCouple4UCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

My personal favourite was losing the Mrs with a male friend, then seeing her leave a room with 3 guys with a huge smile on her face. Love charms.

Reply privately

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Our first visit.

Within 20 minutes we had found the cinema and started minding our own business. Next thing, the entire room turns into an orgy with us right in the middle!

N leaning across and telling me another guy was playing with her clit was just the best!

Reply privately

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

Reply privately

By *ot Wife BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde, France

Several years ago, being in a room with Becky feeling particularly randy.

She was blindfolded, naked on her back and I was keeling by her head while she sucked me.

Each time a single guy had finished she would call out "Who's next..."

Nearly an hour later, she still never knew who had been between her legs.

Still turns us both on when we talk about it...

Reply privately

By *J swingCouple
over a year ago

toy town

I had my 1st full swing here we had just left the spa heading upstairs and we had a disagreement and don told me to do what the fuck I liked, so I did went in to orgy room and within 5 mins I were sucking 2 guys then another came in licked my pussy then I told him to get a condom on and I took him ,don were sat there thinking you bitch ,he told the others to get condoms on in the end I took 6 guys 1 after a each other loved it.

Don said next time don't piss me off as you will lose.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I have loads of memories of chams, I've gone most weeks for around 5 years, used to be twice a week.

I've become such a different person since going there, I'm more confident, I've made a whole new group of friends that I also see outside the scene.

I've had loads of firsts at chams, first bi experience, first play with a couple, first spitroast, first real public fuck, first orgy. I've had my best sex ever there and I will continue to do so

Reply privately

over a year ago

Has to be every visit

Honestly though when this blows over a huge orgy is needed, cocks, pussy, tits and ass is needed everywhere x

Reply privately

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

First ever visit for myself was with a FWB who reallt knew the ropes. Ended up with her having 15 blokes over the course of the afternoon and evening!

Reply privately

By *ann SummersMan
over a year ago

Dartford

I absolutely love Chams and have had great times both as part of a couple and flying solo.

One of the best times happened on a Sunday evening, on the seats just outside the couples room. I was sitting with a lady that I clicked with, and saw a few times (but haven’t for some time ), despite her being there with her partner. She introduced me to someone who hosted adult parties and encouraged her to demonstrate her oral skills on me.

While this was happening, another lady came and sat to my left and asked me to play with her!

Both hands were busy and I was being well attended to in front!

Only after a while I noticed that there were about 15 people watching in that small area!!

Can’t wait to return.

Reply privately

By *arry On ShaggingCouple
over a year ago

Betley

We've got lots of good memories from Chams, the first visit, first summer BBQ night we went to, the Xmas Party with the festive mankini's, the Beach Parties & our RetroParties that we used to host there xx Keith & Holly xx

Reply privately

By *aughty 40sCouple
over a year ago

wigan

xmas party's love them

Reply privately

By *wing66Couple
over a year ago

Burton-upon-trent

Had a great night the last Xmas party. Lost a bauble or too off the tree that night. Whoever the couple was we played with. Was a great night.

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

2008 till 2013. My partner was a single member at chams and 18. Totally addicted. Went 2/3 times a week to get her fix lol. Her name was Hollie well that what she used

Reply privately

By *eachyCoupleCouple
over a year ago

the sunny South

It was our first Club. Our first swinging experience. 2011, I think. And we’ve never looked back. We have a hugely strong and honest relationship. No secrets. We will miss Chams.

Our best experience. We met a guy. Tall attractive. Well hung. I liked him. We went to a room. I asked Mr Peach to relax, to watch. Before I knew it, it was like a hot date back at a hotel room. Just me and this guy. We touched. We flirted. We licked. We fucked. I came. He came. Then he left.

I remembered Mr P was there. I turned to him. He just smiled a huge smile. Told me he loved me and then kissed me. The sex we had back at our hotel that night was amazing.

Thank You Chams. See you soon. X

Reply privately

over a year ago

My favourite club be it social or sexual , have had some very wild times, from the couples room to gangbang fun in the round room but the hot tub will always be my favourite, whether that's group play or one on one with an audience....love it ,have made the best of friends over the years there too ...missing it already xx

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

I first met Hollie at Chams I went with my ex wife and upstairs we started talking to this young girl with long dark hair wrapped in a towel. Just as Louise agreed to take her too a room her step dad arrived and started shouting at her. We stood back in amazement as he grabbed her arm and dragged her out to his car. Typical. Luckily we met a few weeks later. The rest history. 14 years later mmm

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"My favourite club be it social or sexual , have had some very wild times, from the couples room to gangbang fun in the round room but the hot tub will always be my favourite, whether that's group play or one on one with an audience....love it ,have made the best of friends over the years there too ...missing it already xx"

Reply privately

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

Were do we start

People who know us will tell you we are hard players so hmmmm sex on the bar ..5 girl orgy sex on the sundeck at beach party (100) watching ...pegging a tv shall we go on ????

Reply privately

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

"I have loads of memories of chams, I've gone most weeks for around 5 years, used to be twice a week.

I've become such a different person since going there, I'm more confident, I've made a whole new group of friends that I also see outside the scene.

I've had loads of firsts at chams, first bi experience, first play with a couple, first spitroast, first real public fuck, first orgy. I've had my best sex ever there and I will continue to do so "

first bi experience ### go me Mr organisation

Reply privately

By *andR Staffs cplCouple
over a year ago

here and there

We have only been visiting chams since last year but love it. We have had fun with single guys we have arranged to meet there and had our first and so far only full swap with another couple. Sexiest experience was R stroking my cock and the cock of a guy we previously played with in the Jacuzzi. She then had him sit on the side and sucked him for a few minutes before he invited the complete stranger who was playing with her under the water to come and take his turn in her mouth. We ended up taking him to a private room and having 3 way fun.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I posted this a couple of years ago (previous profile) but still remember it so clearly...

A true story from around 5 years ago.

My second visit to Chameleons was much more relaxed than the first. I knew what to expect and I decided to arrive early one Sunday afternoon. Who cared if there was no action - it was summer and my tan could be topped up on the terrace.

As I walked through the bar to get changed I noticed a couple of couples who instantly sparked an interest for me. One beautiful woman in particular had a short, auburn bob, a gorgeous smile and brown eyes with a very mischievous sparkle. Would I get chance to chat to her?

Better than that. On returning to the bar I joined a group of people chatting. Others seemed to know each other well but it turned out to be this couples' first visit to a swingers club and they both claimed to be nervous.

As the experienced old head, with one whole previous visit, I tried to reassure them, telling them that they would doubtless have many offers but they were in charge. I shared with them that a couple on my previous visit told me that they'd started swinging by just allowing others to watch them, without anyone joining in.

After a bit more chat, and a whispered conversation between the two of them, I was invited to join them in a quieter area at the back of the bar. They began by gently kissing each other, then gradually increasing the intensity until she removed his towel and sank to her knees to take him into her mouth. All the while they were looking around, asking me if I was liking what I saw, as well as commenting on the others who were stealing glances from across the bar.

Soon she stood and removed her panties, leaving her fishnet dress in place. She turned to face me and, keeping intense eye contact with me, lowered herself onto her husband's cock. Watching them from so close was beautiful. My cock was rock hard and I clearly remember her slightly mocking smile as I asked if she would mind me touching myself.

"I'd be pretty disappointed if you didn't", she replied.

They fucked slowly and sensuously in front of me and after he came I remember her reaching down to cover her fingers with his cum before sharing this between the two of them.

As they finished she treated me to a kiss, allowing me to wonder whether or not I could taste his cum on her tongue. They thanked me for watching (they really did!) before promising to catch up with me later and wandering upstairs to a private room.

After they left me I spent an hour or so chilling in the sun, chatting to others before they caught up with me in the bar area again. We had a great chat about how much we had all been turned on earlier and I told her how the highlight had been her looking me directly in the eye as she lowered herself onto her husband's cock.

I told her that this almost made me cum just watching and that it had been hard not to break our "watching only" agreement and lean forward to kiss her.

After the tiniest glance to her husband, she once again looked me in the eye and whispered to me, "If you can still keep your hands to yourself it might be to your advantage".

With this she placed her hands on my chest and leant forward to kiss me. The stool I was sat on meant that as she stood up she was slightly taller than me. Her perfect, small tongue eased my lips apart in a beautifully slow kiss. Her hands traced over my upper body, just dragging and lightly scratching my skin.

She again repeated "no touching" and this somehow turned me on even more. I could see how smooth her skin was, I could feel her silky soft hair on my face and neck, she smelt gorgeous and although fairly small her boobs looked firm and her nipples were huge.

She continued to kiss me as her husband stood behind her and began to caress her. Another couple of men had asked if they could join us (we were still downstairs in the bar) but her husband politely said "no thank you but feel free to watch".

Although I managed to keep my hands to my side I soon realised that things were changing for her. The intensity of her kissing increased and she often broke off to breathe or slump against my shoulder.

This was the first time I'd felt her body against mine and her softness contrasted with the hard, almost sharp nipples against my chest.

I could now hear that her husband had his fingers inside her and she was very quickly building to a fairly spectacular orgasm. As she did so, I had to break our rule and hold her up because I could feel that her legs were weakening. She shuddered as she came more than once and her husband smiled his approval as she collapsed into my arms.

After recovering, we all sat together and she promised to take it further later, with a beautifully naughty smile. She said she had an idea to discuss with her husband.

He asked if I would like to watch them fucking again "Of course", I replied.

I was led upstairs and taken to what many of you will know as the small viewing area at Chams with a window looking onto the large bed in the couples only room.

I soon realised that only he was with me while she appeared through the window. Another couple were playing but my eyes were fixed on his wife who was sat with her knees up lazily fingering herself.

He was asking how much this turned me on, telling me how much he loved watching his wife in front of other men. He then told me he needed to ask her a question and I assumed that I was about to watch them together again as he left me alone behind the curtain.

However, a few moments later he returned to stand next to me and asked if I had a condom. Thinking this was my cue to be led away I turned, asking where. Her voice stopped me... "Stay when you are and watch the couple through the window".

With this, I felt her small, soft hands on my back, caressing me briefly before suddenly removing my towel which fell to the floor where I stood. One hand returned to my back while the other strayed between my legs, reaching between them from behind me to find first my balls and then my cock. I was rock hard then, just as I am now remembering that moment.

Before long I turned to face her and realised for the first time that she was naked. I brought her mouth to mine and kissed her passionately, catching a glimpse of her grinning husband to the side. I asked if they wanted to find a room but was told they wanted to stay right where we were.

It then becomes a blur of memories as I explored every inch of her body. I remember clearly the moment when I reached down to discover how wet she was. At one stage she turned to kiss her husband as I fingered her from behind. When she bent down to take his cock in her mouth I sank to my knees to lick her from behind. She really was beautiful; perfectly round cheeks and so incredibly wet.

"Have you got that condom?", she asked.

As I reached to find it in my towel she asked me to stand and hand it to her. She was now on her knees and took me in her mouth. Behind her, he was stroking his cock - which surprised me by turning me on even more.

This didn't last long though. She soon stopped sucking me to put on my condom and then turned to bend away from me again. As I entered her from from behind she pushed back slowly and I paused to enjoy the moment of being inside this fabulous woman who was being supported by her so generous husband. It was only then that I realised 3 or 4 other men were stood behind him in the doorway, watching us.

Before long she asked to turn round and face me. I lifted her to kiss me again and slowly lowered her onto my cock once more. Soon she was leaning back against her husband, who held her shoulders while I held around her waist as I fucked her with growing intensity. She soon began to scream out her orgasm, which just felt wonderful. Shortly afterwards I came just as explosively and pulled her upright for another long kiss.

All too soon she turned to tell her husband that she wanted him now and very politely they thanked me and headed across the corridor to a private room while I headed to the Jacuzzi with a huge smile on my face.

Later on we met again in the bar for a drink and a chat, though only a brief kiss and a handshake before they left.

They never did tell their names and we never met again, but without doubt a memory I will always treasure

Reply privately

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

"Were do we start

People who know us will tell you we are hard players so hmmmm sex on the bar ..5 girl orgy sex on the sundeck at beach party (100) watching ...pegging a tv shall we go on ????"

Yes please

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Our first ever club so nervous on our first visit but made so welcome by the great staff the nerves soon turned to excitement.

Reply privately

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Was in the round bedroom with my FWB at the time. She was a sexy goodlooking thin blonde female in her 30s that both men and women would be drawn too.

We decdied to lay her on the round bed as I gave her oral and eventually sex as she lay on her back. The females and males came over in droves it seems to kiss and touch her while we had sex. She enjoyed the touch and kisses from both. Big smile was on her face when we left that room. Very hot indeed, thanks Chams for that memory..

Reply privately

over a year ago

My first visit, at least a good 10+ years ago.

Walked in nervous as hell, and got undressed came out in the usual towel. I think it was Lynne who showed me around quickly and then took me back down to the bar.

I’d been in the place 5-10 mins at most.

I decided to have a solo wander around, still feeling very nervous. Walked past a very sexy looking brunette with amazing boobs who was dancing around the pole in the bar area (I don’t think that’s there anymore?) as I went by she stopped dancing, grabbed my arm and said ‘I’m going upstairs for a fuck, and you're coming with me’ next thing I know I’m upstairs getting my cock sucked, and then fucked this sexy woman while her husband watched.

In at the deep end.

Needless to say it wet my appetite and I’ve been going on and off ever since!

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

My FWB and I visited for our first time a couple of months ago. I had to keep the ladies off her in the round bed room. Lots of offers. She’s not bi. Lol.

Reply privately

By *rivatepitMan
over a year ago

Battle

Thanks to the OP. Great idea for a thread.

My favourite nights at Chams are Monday's. Loads of incredible experiences but possibly my favourite was watching a large group in the round room one evening. One particularly sexy girl was 69ing with her fella, she made eye contact and beckoned me over. Her and I then shared her guys beautiful cock for and extended session. She then got off his face came round and demonstrated her oral skills on me. Amazingly he and I came at the same the same time, then she came up and kissed me.

Reply privately

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I like to think my favourite time is still to come....

At the moment though my favourite time is last time I went with my FWB, which was on the day it closed. There was only one other couple in there, and luckily we got on really well. Both the ladies were bi, and we really took advantage of that! Ended up in a lovely MFF in the couples room, with be taking one woman doggy style whilst my friend licked us both from underneath us

Reply privately

By *aughtycple50Couple
over a year ago

a place

I remember joining many years when the couples changing rooms were downstairs.

Once i watched the Mrs tease three guys in the Jacuzzi before wrapping a tiny towel around her that showed off her bum cheeks and leading all three of them upstairs tottering in her heels....

We had many wonderful nights in there over the years....

x

Reply privately

By *aughty 40sCouple
over a year ago

wigan

Mark and Karl, they love each other really

Reply privately

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Years ago picking a friends Pussy in a room. Well not just one friend there was 4 of us, and I finally got around after about 5 years to go down on this friend

It is a shame she is now engaged, with two kids and doesn’t play

I never got to have sex with her - gutting

Reply privately

By *orney loveCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

We were in the jacuzzi once. Around 8 or 9 couples. All the males sat on the side being sucked. Every couple of minutes someone shouted move. All the women moved round to the next cock and so on. 8 or 9 blow jobs one after another was amazing. So many differing techniques. After the full circuit, the women swapped with the men followed by licking 8-9 different Aussies as the game moved round. Amazing scenes we would love to try again xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

1st naked night tuesday before it shut. Truely wonderful memories. Was hoping to revisit with a friend..

I'll be back (in an arnie voice)

Reply privately

By *arewithmeMan
over a year ago

Craven Arms

"1st naked night tuesday before it shut. Truely wonderful memories. Was hoping to revisit with a friend..

I'll be back (in an arnie voice)"

The naked Tuesday nights were always good fun and very relaxing, only went to a few but always had a good time

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Always wanted to try bi Monday nights but mid week visits was difficult for us.

Reply privately

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

The last time I (Mrs M) went on my own, the Friday before closure was pretty memorable.

Met my new fem friend and we just clicked.

Can’t wait to get her back there.

Then a naughty session in the couples room later just put a great finale on a great night.

As for the staff....there’s no one better in our book.

Reply privately

By *oss and SuzieCouple
over a year ago

Porthmadog

A bi night we attended. Suzie was tied to the bed in the BDSM room upstairs, and being fucked.

At the head of the bed there was a guy dressed as a nurse. He was perfect; he had the nurse's head dress, the blouse, a fob watch attached to a pocket, a short skirt, sensible shoes..... and a beard.

I blurted out 'you know, the beard doesn't work....'

Reply privately

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

Chams has given us so many memories and first experiences, First snowball..eight couple orgy was certainly cosy 16 of us in a private room, Seven amazing beach parties..hopefully August will make it eight.. Starlight bar Ang sexy dancing with a very sexy lady..came for a drink and said you need to find a room (instant hard on).. WOW!!!.. and many more fantastic memories.. to all the amazing players we've met (especially if we made some memories together) and to staff and management thank you and stay safe. GnA xxxxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have too many fantastic memories and too many firsts at this club and hope to make many more it's got to be the best most erotic and relaxed venue in the UK, full of really fun people cant wait to return....

Reply privately

By *heshirefungirlWoman
over a year ago

ammanford

My second home for many many years

I've met so many great people here some of which have become some of my greatest friends

So many fantastic memories in and around this club, yeah in my younger days I used to carry the party on into the carpark as Errol used to kick me out coz it was closing time

Can't wait for the reopening and my next trip over, now I live far away and have commitments we tend to come over every other month and make a weekend out off it for BBW and then bi night

Reply privately

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

Another memory!

During one evening at Chams I intended to go into the jacuzis but both were full. As I went to go elsewhere I noticed a strange banging noise coming from the back of the shower. It transpired that a guy had gone into the now closed toilet next to the jacuzzis and the door handle had come off inside! He had no way of getting out until I opened the door from the outside! Goodness knows how long he been in there for!

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

Louise my ex Wife's first visit

We were an age gap couple at the time in 2005, both perverts, which helped. Louise 5’7” pretty, size 10 34c shaven. Me, an average old guy with smallish cock!

Our marriage was rushed due to my infirm mum, but what the hell. We had already swung a bit and Lou who was a greedy little cow was more than happy, even to me inviting her favourite stud to the wedding to help me on the night We got no sleep, but that another story!

Still, back to Cham’s. I had been several times in past but for her a whole new world, and I knew her shyness might not help. MMF at home was one thing a Swinger Club another!

We arrived about 8pm on a Fri night, the car park was pretty full but the guy on duty, Errol, found us a spot and chatted away as I sorted the boot out for our dog. Errol and Lou were laughing away, I think he noticed her shyness and was trying to put her at ease with compliments and joking about being there with her Dad! Cheek of it.

We had a quick smoke and headed in. Sorted out the entry with Lynne and handed over a bottle of vodka for Lou. Rather than changing first we had a drink as I thought this would help her nerves. Two later and Lou said ok lets change.

In the changing room were a couple, he was slight, older and a bit rough, she was early 20’s blonde size 12ish but muscled and 6’. A true Amazon, both seemed happy to strip in front of us, Lou although self conscious, stripped fully, before pulling a towel around her, all the time trying not to look up at them. So both wearing the delightful Cham’s towels we walked out of the changing room, Lou clutching my hand as if for reassurance.

We beat a retreat back to the bar, Lou whispering to me about them and how relaxed they both seemed and how she had clocked his mushroom headed cock and giggling said even slack was longer than mine, albeit not as thick.

More?

Reply privately

over a year ago

A Friday afternoon 3 couple 3 single guy fuck and suck fest in the left jacuzzi as you walk in, very nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Chams was where I found liberation. Had my first MMF there...

Amazing memories

Reply privately

By *ondoctorMan
over a year ago

birmingham

I suppose my most memerable was in the round room,where i had just fucked a lady anally,sat down for a breather and then her partner and another guy fucked her bum hole together, she loved it.But another night i was offered a ladies bumhole again ,and couldnt finish off,felt like beating myself up,but 2 opposite reactions to the same fun.All this year aswell

Reply privately

By *atmite1970Man
over a year ago

Galway

Love Monday bi days/nights. Had some great fun times in the big jacuzzi. Everyone playing, can't wait to visit again and enjoys some fun

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've had some fantastic times there but some highlights would be;

Playing with a lady the first time she ever squirted & kept her cummimg until she couldn't even stand, fantastic.

Having sex with a FWB in the dungeon room with her restrained when two other ladies joined us, one sat on my friends face & was pleasured till my friend was soaked, the other pressing an Hitachi onto my friends clit & my cock as we fucked.

Also ended up giving oral to a lady I've played with several times in their room (they were staying over) when her friend came in to freshen up & I didn't notice her come in, next thing I know she's sucking me.... a very pleasant surprise

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I suppose my most memerable was in the round room,where i had just fucked a lady anally,sat down for a breather and then her partner and another guy fucked her bum hole together, she loved it.But another night i was offered a ladies bumhole again ,and couldnt finish off,felt like beating myself up,but 2 opposite reactions to the same fun.All this year aswell "

Wasn’t us was it ?

Reply privately

By *ondoctorMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Im not saying but your an amazing woman and hes a lucky guy lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im not saying but your an amazing woman and hes a lucky guy lol x"

A Tuesday or Wednesday night in the last few months ?

Reply privately

By *ondoctorMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Think it was a tuesday,cant be sure seems so long ago x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Think it was a tuesday,cant be sure seems so long ago x"

Yep that might have been us then

Reply privately

By *ondoctorMan
over a year ago

birmingham

Mmm,love to go back then,but cant believe you blocked me tho on profile lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mmm,love to go back then,but cant believe you blocked me tho on profile lol x"

We’ve blocked all single men - think we said at the time we normally do but would lift the block for 12 hours and then put it back on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Mmm,love to go back then,but cant believe you blocked me tho on profile lol x"

We verified you as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

I still remember my first ever visit back in September 2017 on a Saturday afternoon.

I had a quick tour and joined straightaway thinking nothing would happen on my first visit but would relax, enjoy the facilities and come back once I 'Knew the ropes'

So I was chilling in the Jacuzzi and got chatting to a lovely couple who I think were there for the weekend. After a while they left and not wanting to follow I stayed behind for a while. Going upstairs I found the Cinema and sat down in the corner when the same couple came in.

I watched as they started getting passionate and then enjoying each other doggy style. They saw me looking and beckoned me over. Wow, before I knew it she had me in her mouth. I couldn't believe it, I was loving a fantasy. Then she said, 'Have you got a Condom?' I hadn't as I really wasn't expecting anything to happen. I literally ran down stairs, sounding like some mad charging elephant, got a condom and ran back to the cinema. She put me back in her mouth and to my great embarrassment I have to confess that such was this newbies excitement that I exploded in her mouth there and then!! (Which I should add she was quite happy about!)

I have had so many happy memories since then but will always remember my first ever experience with this wonderful couple.

Can't wait for the reopening party!

Reply privately

By *osie xWoman
over a year ago

wolverhampton

I’ve had some great times there but the last was definitely the best.

Can’t wait for the re opening

Reply privately

over a year ago

Meeting some great people...

Mfmfmf in one of the rooms

Reply privately

By *ndytheStalkerMan
over a year ago

Bi cester

Monday night. On my knees next to a gorgeous lady. Both sharing her partners cock. Self isolation will no last forever.

Reply privately

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

"We were in the jacuzzi once. Around 8 or 9 couples. All the males sat on the side being sucked. Every couple of minutes someone shouted move. All the women moved round to the next cock and so on. 8 or 9 blow jobs one after another was amazing. So many differing techniques. After the full circuit, the women swapped with the men followed by licking 8-9 different Aussies as the game moved round. Amazing scenes we would love to try again xx "

Was it a coincidence there were so many Aussies in there? Lol.

Reply privately

By *rink Me xxWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

I went to chams a couple of years ago a few times. My last visit involved me in the sex swing with a blonde lady playing with me and a big group watching. I also experienced my only ever squirting episode with a lovely guy who knew exactly what he was doing and also my only ever DP experience in the cinema. The best sexy memories x

Reply privately

By *orney loveCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"We were in the jacuzzi once. Around 8 or 9 couples. All the males sat on the side being sucked. Every couple of minutes someone shouted move. All the women moved round to the next cock and so on. 8 or 9 blow jobs one after another was amazing. So many differing techniques. After the full circuit, the women swapped with the men followed by licking 8-9 different Aussies as the game moved round. Amazing scenes we would love to try again xx

Was it a coincidence there were so many Aussies in there? Lol. "

should mean pussies

Reply privately

By * New YorkieMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"We were in the jacuzzi once. Around 8 or 9 couples. All the males sat on the side being sucked. Every couple of minutes someone shouted move. All the women moved round to the next cock and so on. 8 or 9 blow jobs one after another was amazing. So many differing techniques. After the full circuit, the women swapped with the men followed by licking 8-9 different Aussies as the game moved round. Amazing scenes we would love to try again xx "

Very hot, I wish we were there for that..mmmm

Reply privately

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

The list is endless!! So many memorable times, here’s one...more to follow!!

Lou had tied me blindfold to the cross in the old dungeon room and began to tease me. A few guys had come in and we’re watching along with a couple. I am facing the mirror now with one of Lou’s newly appointed man slaves kneeling in front of me sucking my cock. She was stood behind me in black bra and knickers with red patent heels. She was enjoying having her butt cheeks played with whilst warming up a rather nice BBC, once hard she obliged by bending over and sucking. I can just about see most of this through the bottom of the blindfold and mirror. Then came the strap on from Lou, eagerly replaced by a third slave who took the place of the strap on. After a very short while all were dismissed. Except for us, the kneeling slave who was still eagerly sucking away and the BBC. I sensed Lou walk to the side of me and lean forwards against the mirror. She had now removed her knickers and bra and was stood in those red heels hands up against the mirror, back arched with her gorgeous naked butt on show. I asked her what next to which she replied, it’s my turn to be fucked. I could see the smile on her face as she let that BBC slide into her. Hence to say it wasn’t long before my slave had a mouthful of my cum!! Shortly after I was released from the shackles and then took over my woman. I shackled Lou up, naked but for those horny red heels!! I had my kneeling slave in front of her licking her pussy whilst masturbating himself. I stood side on and teased her clit whilst she was taking the BBC from behind. Kneeling slave and myself made Lou cum as he also shot his hot cum everywhere, BBC shot all over her ass as the finale. All four of us then went for a shower together, Lou was willingly soaped and washed by all three of us as we laughed and joked. The sex we had when we got home that night was unbelievable!!!

Reply privately

By *ich_and_LizCouple
over a year ago

Spain

My best memory was the first time we went there and that feeling of trepidation ! We sat in the bar and were joined by juicytits78 and mushandkitty.

To be surrounded by these three beautiful ladies will live with me forever!

We now live in Spain and Chams in Darlaston is the only thing we miss.

Stay safe all the people who go there and a special stay safe for the staff, hope you are coping. If you set up a fundme page we would certainly contribute xx

Reply privately

By *he Original SpartanMan
over a year ago

Daventry

Really starting to miss Chams! Good conversations, banter and the lovely females who attend!!

Even just to chill out and enjoy the facilities.. oh when will this ever end?

Reply privately

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 07/04/20 00:18:35]

Reply privately

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

Sorry, previous was a little too informative for purpose of identification??

Reply privately

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

Favourite memory take 2:

Used to like leaving Lou downstairs on her own near the little play area with the tassels. Would generally see if any guys wondered in and looked that we liked the look of. I’d go and pretend to check my phone in the changing room to give Lou some space and also allow shy guys to break the ice as they don’t always feel comfortable approaching a couple. I’d then come back down and go to the bar casually looking over to see if she had company. More often than not she would be playing with or sucking a nice cock. Or in some cases have naughty smile whilst someone had their hand in her knickers or someone was kneeling down in front of her. Once or twice she might be riding a nice cock. I’d then walk over and join in often extending that play to that area behind the tassels for a threesome. Had some very horny moments in that corner. I came back once on naked night and she was happily sat just in her red heels smiling and masturbating 3 guys, leaving them all with a smile on their faces.

Reply privately

By *exfunmaleMan
over a year ago

cardiff

My fave memory was walking through corridor by the film room and this lovely 20 something young lady ,walks up to me and says ,ever so politely, “excuse me please ,but will you fuck me “

Guess what happened next

Reply privately

By *artinaAndrewCouple
over a year ago

mountmellick

The couples room...... A sea of entwined bodies like something out of roman times. A feast for the sences

Reply privately

over a year ago

Part of me wishes this was about 2009 and it might have been my C.. But she was only 19

Reply privately

By *taffs Naturist guyMan
over a year ago

Staffordshire

So many to choose from... but I think my favourite was about 6 years ago. Standing next to a couple at the viewing window of the couples room behind the curtain . She lent over and started wanking me so I returned the favour with my fingers. We were keeping each other happy for a few mins before she shouted “oh god “ and proceeded to soak the floor ! Apparently that was her first time squirting. For some reason she wouldn’t stop thanking me.... the pleasure was all mine, I can assure you

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was only our second time at the club met a very young lady (21) we had our very first FMF was very erotic id never played with a woman I was sucking John's cock next thing I know the lady was going down on me I cum so much she then went on to kiss me and we shared John's cock he fucked her while I watched xx

Reply privately

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

The jacuzzi! Having tash ride and making waves while being watched be a full crowd

Reply privately

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Many great meteorites in Chams, our first time was a fancy dress, we put on who’s near and met 2 couples in our hotel and shared a taxi with them and had a great night although alcohol did flow lol, the nightclub room has given us plenty of fun, we like a Friday night and have met some great people there my favourite room being the round room, mrs likes the dungeon room as she likes to be blindfolded as I invite people to come and play with her, one memorable night she had 6 guys around her and a young women came through the middle of them and went straight down on her making her cum whilst she sucked me and wanked 2 guys, Chams has to be our favourite club staff are golden and met some great people there, hope to see you all soon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lots of grear memories

Best one was last time we went. It was the weekend of the 20 Birthday.

Had an orgy in the Round Room with 4 other couples. One of whom was SOOOOOO sexy and played with myself and Mr BDCAW even after I did some awkward winking at the bar

Cannot wait to go back and make more memories! BDCAW Xx

Reply privately

By *tormchasingCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

So many great memories!

Possibly our favourite was a Monday night. Getting towards the end of the night, chilling in the hot tub.

The hot tub started filling up, with frisky people and a full on, all-on-all play session broke out. Probably 20 people squeezed in to that tiny tub. Great night.

Reply privately

By *arry On ShaggingCouple
over a year ago

Betley

"Many great meteorites in Chams, our first time was a fancy dress, we put on who’s near and met 2 couples in our hotel and shared a taxi with them and had a great night"

I think that was our first 70's RetroParty xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hopefully have our first visit post pandemic to make some memories

Reply privately

By *rben112Man
over a year ago

worcester

Only ever went once and I would love to go back sometime. I went in nervously for the first time and sat upstairs watching the rugby World Cup. I was chatting to everyone in the room throughout the game and after invited to join a few in a private room upstairs. I couldn’t get up there quick enough. After taking my turn taking her from behind I headed for the bar and chatted to a few people. I stumbled into the round room and couldn’t believe what saw, I soon took my place and had some fun with a brunette before showering and sitting in the cold hot tub (heating broken). I went into the cinema room and invited to join a a couple where I received a hand job from her before taking her missionary . I couldn’t believe this, 3 different lady’s on the same night. I never did find the steam room? Oh I wish to go back someday

Reply privately

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

First visit and first MFM, still pulse at flashbacks. Being Christmas buffet on bar, so many memories it's such a special place - Fi

Reply privately

over a year ago

My Miss C says they used to do a Great cooked breakfast in morning too

Reply privately

By *inkybootsCouple
over a year ago

Grimsby

Reply privately

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We only went once, but remember the barman had amazing pole dancing skills

Reply privately

By * and K OP   Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

Im really glad that i started this post love hearing all these great memories!

It must be the absence of sport but I have a great desire to have more posts for Chams memories than Cupids they're catching us up they have 73 and we have 86!

I have another great memory of me and my GF watching a couple behind bars when 1 couple and 2 men started playing with my GF she shrieked the place down with her orgasms and the couple behind the bars were most put out they were not the centre of attention anymore

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

Ah so many memories but just to be different...

Playing cards against humanity in the room with the fire escape it was a social night and Karl has a twisted sense of humour, even though he claims he couldn't read the cards as the words were blurry. There were about 15 of us in there and the faces of the people that opened the door was priceless!

I love chams and have been off the scene for almost 2 years but I have fond memories of the place and made some awesome friends.

Reply privately

By *3xymamaWoman
over a year ago

RCT

I have some really great memories of chams. From attending with my first partner in crime, a very gorgeous blonde and driving home in the early hours and going straight to work... to spending long weekends in Birmingham so we could go to the club most of the weekend. Some of the things I have experienced I wouldn't have if I hadn't attended chams. Great times, great memories and great friends

Reply privately

By *oris the boreMan
over a year ago

swansea

I had a great time there back last year,I had just had a lovely play with a very sexy lady with her husband watching came down stairs and there's a couple behind the beaded curtain enjoying themselves,so I'm having cheeky peek and they call me in then from behind me the couple I've just had some fun with come aswell,now there's five of us,the lady I've just had fun with lays down the lady who was already there goes down on her and offers me a sexy arse and a lovely looking pussy who am I to refuse in seconds I'm balls deep in my second pussy in less than half an hour,what a day turned into very long and extremely sexy,I just love the place.

Reply privately

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

"We only went once, but remember the barman had amazing pole dancing skills "

We was there and met you.. Carl is amazing on the pole, Ang had police uniform on which you said you liked.x

Reply privately

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

"Ah so many memories but just to be different...

Playing cards against humanity in the room with the fire escape it was a social night and Karl has a twisted sense of humour, even though he claims he couldn't read the cards as the words were blurry. There were about 15 of us in there and the faces of the people that opened the door was priceless!

I love chams and have been off the scene for almost 2 years but I have fond memories of the place and made some awesome friends. "

Funny guy Karl. Nice cock as well. Anyone know if he’s on here? Mark used to be.

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I’ve only been to Chams once, as a couple, on a Friday night. It was my lady friend’s first time in any club, and she was a mixed bag of nerves and excitement. The place was quite busy, with play going on all over, and my friend was enjoying seeing things like 5 guys playing with one woman in a jacuzzi! My friend soon relaxed in to wandering around with very little on, and even got her first fem-fem play while we were in the couple’s room! Funniest part of the evening for me though, was when I nipped in the loo on that landing. Literally as soon as the door closed behind me, I could hear single guys hitting on my friend, then when I had finished and opened the door to join her, the guys looked at me and walked off lol!

The taxi driver taking us back to the hotel was funny too; “many couples don’t want the fun to finish just because they’ve left the club......lots have invited me up to their hotel room.......are you bi (looking at me)? You should try everything in life......”

Reply privately

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

Sitting chatting on the middle landing with Lou and another guy we’d met and played with before on naked night. I nipped off to toilet and came back to see her sat across him naked in her red heels riding his cock. I sat opposite for a while watching and then we all went off somewhere quieter for a threesome.

Reply privately

By *iddytoxcplCouple
over a year ago

Stoke/Uttoxeter

Easy one this. We actually met at Chams a little over ten years ago. Who would have thought a chance encounter at the bar would have changed our lives.

Reply privately

By *orney loveCouple
over a year ago

Leicester

"Easy one this. We actually met at Chams a little over ten years ago. Who would have thought a chance encounter at the bar would have changed our lives."

Us pair too

Reply privately

By *erfsCouple
over a year ago

manchester

We went to Cams a few years back and met a lovely guy who really knew how to pleasure a woman and put us both at ease. We went into a private room where he made my husband sit in a chair and watch whilst i played with his cock. It was so big I couldn’t imagine sitting on it but when it was fully erect he made me slide on top then gripped my breasts tight and thrust up into me stretching me further and further each time. Then he flipped me over and whilst I sucked my husband off pounded me from behind with such force I was thrust across the bed.

Reply privately

By *he Original SpartanMan
over a year ago

Daventry

I go quite regularly, it’s a fantastic club. Don’t have any expectations, just chill, unwind and relax. Enjoy the facilities and well, if something happened then it’s a bonus.

Met some wonderful people, experienced things I’d never have done else where! MMF, orgy, multiple male on single female...

Best experience was just before lock down, two females envied me to their room. ;p

Wishing everyone and especially Cham members safety, in these terrible times... may they pass so we can all go back to the club.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Absolutely brilliant hosts, fun, electric atmosphere, down-to-earth couples, 95% non-pushy players XXX

Reply privately

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Aww so many to remember

Probably the first mass orgy in the round room xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Still want to GO sometime to Cs old stomping ground

D

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its the whole package of chams that makes it unique and one of a kind. The staff are amazing and the banter flows naturally when you chatting to them. The venue has everything anyone could want from private playrooms to open areas for voters. Plenty of areas to socialise and be with like minded people our memories of this place are amazing most fantastic some good some laughable quite a few firsts as well. Especially for O as it was her first club experience and she loves it.

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

My missus used to go Chams all time then addicted to the place, long dark hair, late teens, chavvy slut asbo tag so always came home by 8.30 lol anyone remember her? and before you ask she used fake id etc

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"My missus used to go Chams all time then addicted to the place, long dark hair, late teens, chavvy slut asbo tag so always came home by 8.30 lol anyone remember her? and before you ask she used fake id etc"

Wonderful.

Reply privately

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

Took a friend of mine there had great fun watching her on her knees in the glory hole room.

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

Our memories are of waking up on a Saturday morning - knowing we have a room booked for tonight at Chams and thinking of all the fun to come —- jeez we miss that feeling

Reply privately

over a year ago

White bread on the sausage sandwich brought to the room in the morning,after a night filled with sexy fun, delicious

We rarely eat white bread at home

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

And that half filled cup of orange juice mmmmm

Reply privately

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

Another night that was good! I was at in one of the jaccuzzis and had my eyes on a mature single lady. There was about a couple of other guys between us and much to my dismay I found myself being gradually pushed further away from her. This also caused me to pushed closer and closer towards a young lady who was starting to play with her partner.

This young lady was very nice indeed but my thoughts were that 1) she was too young for my tastes 2) I was "out of her league" so I really was physically straining myself not to have any contact with her, lest she may complain.

I then noticed a guy approach her from the front and start to fondle her. Imagine my delight to then have her reach for my cock and start to wank me at the same time as she did to this other guy. I have never gone from being so uptight to so relaxed so quickly! I only received my hand job and I was able to fondle her boob and take her nipple into my mouth!

Yes, not a lot by some of your standards, but I was left quite happy!

Reply privately

By *woforone69Couple
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

Cheesy chips and just got to grips with the swing hubby blindfolded me and had a good fucking while sucking some guys cock - need to do more of this on a bi night

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

Does anyone see chameleons opening again ?

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Does anyone see chameleons opening again ? "

It will definitely open again.

Reply privately

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

We love you _eeley missing it so much.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"We love you _eeley missing it so much. "

Same

Reply privately

By *E8374Couple
over a year ago

Tipton

[Removed by poster at 11/07/20 21:01:37]

Reply privately

By *E8374Couple
over a year ago

Tipton

have been members here for a while and we absolutely love this place.

We don't get to go as often as we like but when we do, its always a great evening.

Monday & Saturday Nights are our favourites and lots of stories to share but we hope it will re open when safe to do so xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

so many great nights at chams ....boosted my confidence and met lots of lovely people! Stress free relaxing..missing the place xxx

Reply privately

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Funniest time was on a quiet afternoon - playing with my friend in the Jacuzzi, we decided to move upstairs. We had left our towels round the corner, and just before we could get there, bumped into a couple being shown round, in their outdoor clothes and coats. Needless to say it looked like I was very pleased to see them

Reply privately

over a year ago

As a voyeur one of my most memorable and pleasurable afternoons there was last summer lying on a sunbed on the sun deck. Glorious weather, long drink with a straw in hand all alone.

Then a lovely lady and 2 very easy on the eye gentlemen began playing just a short distance away.

They put on an amazingly horny show for me, without me having to even move my head.

I have missed the place so much I will never again miss an opportunity to visit.

Reply privately

By *atmite1970Man
over a year ago

Galway

Great club and love bi Mondays their, the hot tub can get really hot with lots of fun

Reply privately

By *otwife4blkCouple
over a year ago

middlesbrough

So many great memories of this club. Been a dozen times or more and never a bad experience. Our fun usually started in the jacuzzi where I’d watch my wife play with a guy or guys and then off to a private room. But I used to love laying her on the huge bed in the orgy room, getting her wet and then sitting back watching as guy after guy fucked her. Hugely exciting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

That sounds an interesting evening for sure xxx

Reply privately

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

both us will own up to doing headers into the Jacuzzi that bloody step, though Hollies bum looked better going in than mine!

Reply privately

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Kidderminster

(mr) I remember one time I'd been playing with a lady and MrsJ was in the bar area with her partner we'd come in and MrsJ said there's someone here you need to meet, when this lady turned around it was a friend that our son and daughter had gone to school with her children.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We’ve only been here twice so far. The first time we were very new to the scene and knew we had to go back. Second time - had lots of fun. Met some lovely single guys and played in different areas. A not so good memory though was ending the evening face planting the floor after tripping over a step with many people sat on sofas watching!! Ah well..

Reply privately

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

One of the best moments for me was at the beginning of this year. I had blindfolded A and we were in the dungeon. She lay back on the hobby horse as I removed her knickers. There was a big croud appear from nowhere at the barred door and in no time at all hands were grouping her all over.

A couple of Well hung guys stood each side of her and she started to wank and suck there cocks while she was having her pussy kicked by another guy. She was getting more and more turned on by not being able to see who the people were so I then entered her in front of them all. This proved to much for both my lady and the two guys she was sucking and wanking and they gave her a cum shower all over her tits. This was then followed by two more guys taking there place and two couples came to veiw the proseedings. By the time A had cum numerous times she had been covered by at least 9 guys and also had a female play with her pussy.

She remained horny for the rest of the evening not knowing who had been there as I didn't remove the blindfold until the room was empty.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"We’ve only been here twice so far. The first time we were very new to the scene and knew we had to go back. Second time - had lots of fun. Met some lovely single guys and played in different areas. A not so good memory though was ending the evening face planting the floor after tripping over a step with many people sat on sofas watching!! Ah well.. "

I once got cramp getting out of the jacuzzi and cabbaged on the side, it was not my most graceful moment.

Reply privately

By *oublethefunMan
over a year ago

Midlands, london

"We’ve only been here twice so far. The first time we were very new to the scene and knew we had to go back. Second time - had lots of fun. Met some lovely single guys and played in different areas. A not so good memory though was ending the evening face planting the floor after tripping over a step with many people sat on sofas watching!! Ah well..

I once got cramp getting out of the jacuzzi and cabbaged on the side, it was not my most graceful moment. "

it's so not high heel user friendly as almost broke my neck numerous times.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"We’ve only been here twice so far. The first time we were very new to the scene and knew we had to go back. Second time - had lots of fun. Met some lovely single guys and played in different areas. A not so good memory though was ending the evening face planting the floor after tripping over a step with many people sat on sofas watching!! Ah well..

I once got cramp getting out of the jacuzzi and cabbaged on the side, it was not my most graceful moment. it's so not high heel user friendly as almost broke my neck numerous times. "

I always go barefoot and still hurt myself, I get injured fairly often, always my own fault. I broke my foot in there, tore a nail off (would not recommend), sliced my heel, I have numerous chams injuries

Reply privately

By *egoallthewayCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

"Easy one this. We actually met at Chams a little over ten years ago. Who would have thought a chance encounter at the bar would have changed our lives.

Us pair too "

We met there too! How funny

I was perched at the 'bus stop'. He started the small talk before suggesting that we relocated to the round room....

We have a vanilla story ready for when folks ask how we met. Something romantic about an art gallery.

How I would love to see their faces if they knew the truth!

Reply privately

By *iglittleoneMan
over a year ago

B76 is home

"(mr) I remember one time I'd been playing with a lady and MrsJ was in the bar area with her partner we'd come in and MrsJ said there's someone here you need to meet, when this lady turned around it was a friend that our son and daughter had gone to school with her children. "

What happened?

Reply privately

By *tjamespkMan
over a year ago

Woodford

[Removed by poster at 14/07/20 19:11:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

Any round room records ?—- I once counted 22 in there !!—- 16 on the bed !!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been members a few years now and met some absolutely lovely people socially and playfully too.

Glory holes,cinema room,gb room, couples room night club ..bar too many to mention..we have missed our weekends away visiting chams and our after parties back at hotel rooms..

Hoping for the day that they will return x

Reply privately

By *ady23Woman
over a year ago

Coventry

My first visit to the club was nervous. A Saturday night. My man had been before I was new. I stressed about what to wear etc. Omg I got attention from the moment I walked in I was in awe. Accepted by everyone. So friendly and liberating. We got talking to 2 awesome couples and saw them on occasions since. We went to the couples room. Wow. I had 9 lots of people touching and gently caressing and kissing my breasts whilst my partner played with me. We were both so turned on. One of the most erotic nights of my life. Wow.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Easy one this. We actually met at Chams a little over ten years ago. Who would have thought a chance encounter at the bar would have changed our lives.

Us pair too "

That is amazing to read!

I have had a few happy memories there

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

It’s important we remember all the fun times and they will return one day - have faith fabbers xx

I just pray the owners can survive till it can re open properly

Then it’s back in the Jacuzzi’s for us — mmmm some memories in there

Reply privately

By *idewillyMan
over a year ago

poole

Ahh chams ive been so many times met so many amazing people and have so many very naughty memories in since the club first started must ge 20 years ago now....but theres one time after id been in all day and night and i was a very naughty chap in that time i walked out of the club and got in the car smiling like a cheshire cat and thinking did all that happen then went to drive got ten yards down the road and went i need a hotel...i just couldnt focus on driving 200 miles to where i was going.....fantastic....this was the third club Id been to 20 years ago and after i found it i kept to it...owner has a nick name for me which is nice...lol great club great staff and fun and friendly...Steamers quay is great too

Reply privately

By *idewillyMan
over a year ago

poole

[Removed by poster at 15/07/20 09:03:55]

Reply privately

By *octordigitsMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Some great memories indeed of lazy sunny Sunday afternoons on the sun deck - through to night time indoors with the sauna - and the cinema

If Simon and Simon want to get back in touch with B and K who played ... and indeed any bi couples that want to get in touch in the closed times .... feel free

WhatsApp and photos available

Reply privately

By *octordigitsMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Should have been Simon and Sally sorry

Reply privately

over a year ago

Losing my boxer shorts during a jam packed sweaty cinema experience

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd already had a good night and was about to leave. Popped my head into the cinema to find a dark haired beauty kneeling and hungrily servicing all the men. She wanked me and I was pleased to add to her cum-covered face.

Reply privately

By *roticfunmanMan
over a year ago

the North

A rum and reggae night when Charlie was caught up in some wonderful sensual dancing and ended up going off to a private room with two of the ladies she was dancing with .so many men watching and wanking as the devoured each other .wow

Reply privately

By *ensual charlieWoman
over a year ago

a happy place

"A rum and reggae night when Charlie was caught up in some wonderful sensual dancing and ended up going off to a private room with two of the ladies she was dancing with .so many men watching and wanking as the devoured each other .wow"

That was a wonderful party! Dirty dancing with a sexy lady friend ... unable to keep our hands off each other. Then inviting another lady to join us in the private room with the little window in door. We weren’t aware of all the guys clamouring to watch!! It was a very hot, steamy, horny 3 way session between us ladies - leaving the three of us dripping and very satisfied.

I remember you getting hi fived as we left the room by the watching throng for just being in the room with us

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

These memories aren’t helping really ha ha —- just making the horn worse lol

Love em and love all Chams posse xx

Reply privately

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple
over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Losing my boxer shorts during a jam packed sweaty cinema experience "

Is that all that was lost

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Losing my boxer shorts during a jam packed sweaty cinema experience

Is that all that was lost "

A lot of fluid

Reply privately

over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Losing my boxer shorts during a jam packed sweaty cinema experience

Is that all that was lost A lot of fluid "

We have had that experience in the cinema too

One of the hottest night in the chams cinema was when Mrs was sucking me and a cute guy asked if he could touch, I gave him the ok and Mrs looked surprise at first, I never let her turn round the guy made her squirt and then gave her a good hard fucking as we spitroast her and then he left and Mrs has no clue who he was

Reply privately

By *rMrsRandyCouple
over a year ago

Mids

Just posted in similar thread , but the wife went missing and after told me she was setup on by a married couple. They both loved her all over she said. Wow that made me horny.

She was well in the swing that night later tied up on the (stretch frame?) and well the married couple was back and many others

Reply privately

By *exualneedsMan
over a year ago

l

Being sat on top of the bar whilst around 10 people took turns sucki g me off at a bi night! It was amazing

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

Ooh another memory of an evening in the jacuzzi- there was 6 couples in there and all playing with everyone in there - it was like a melting pot of bodies - flesh everywhere —- ohhh we so so miss it xxx

Reply privately

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

Oh had a fantastic evening in the cinema with a couple one Monday night. Was my first mfm infront of an audience where I was the one in the middle giving and taking at the same time. Omg it was out of this world. Shame not many couples are up for trying that..

Reply privately

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

We've had some excellent times there.

Had evenings of meeting up with friends and doing nothing but laugh all evening.

Then we've had times on our own there and had some amazing fun in the gloryholes, the cinema, round room, private rooms and love it at Chams.

Some nights we've just gome for a change of scenery and pace just to spend some quality time together away from the normal life.

Really relaxed atmosphere and the staff are brilliant. About a hundred mile round trip for us, but well worth it.

Reply privately

By *oungAndFreeOnesCouple
over a year ago

Telford

In the round room, just being nosey and a woman started screaming, "i want someone to stick their cock in my mouth, ive been bold I have a mouth like a dyson"

Lots of giggles and didnt need and invite twice haha

Reply privately

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

We were stood in the viewing area looking into the couples room when a bloke walked in and stood at the side of Hussy.

We all stood watching for a few minutes and then he said "Do you like that?"

"I don't mind it" she replied. We were all looking through the window watching the couples playing.

"Does that offend you?" He asked to which she replied "No but that does!" I looked around to expect wandering hands and give him a polite, no thanks, when Hussy started giggling.

"Look at the size of that!" She said as her hand was slowly gliding up and down the length of the big black cock in her hand!

It wasn't long before we stepped across the corridor into a private room, Hussy on her knees straight away and sucking her first black cock and it was huge! A good 10" or maybe a touch more and quite thick. I couldn't really see in the darkened viewing room just how big it was. After ten minutes or so of trying to get as much of it into her mouth and suck the life out of it, she stood amd bent over asking him to rubber up.

He pounded the shit out of her!

She was stretched, she was being filled, drilled and thrilled and had to wave the white flag after a while and got back to sucking his cock and made him come in her mouth as he roared his approval and tried to catch his breath.

That was Hussy's first black cock, but not her last.

Reply privately

By *nn and PeterCouple
over a year ago

Meon Vale Stratford upon Avon

I Meet my wife at the club she was walking down the stairs , love at first sight on my part we got talking in the bar I excused myself to use the rest room ,when I returned she was nowhere to be seen as I was heading towards the stairs I observed her in the little corner room which used to have the fish tank in it surrounded by 5 blokes .

I stood back and watched her take on all five men and trust me she was not the last one standing , her insatiable appetite for sex when she in the zone is something left to believed and any of our friend from the club can vouch for that , so eight years on, we have just celebrated our 6 wedding anniversary and the adventure for us both just gets better and better.

So chameleons for us /me is were I meet my beautiful sexy wife .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I Meet my wife at the club she was walking down the stairs , love at first sight on my part we got talking in the bar I excused myself to use the rest room ,when I returned she was nowhere to be seen as I was heading towards the stairs I observed her in the little corner room which used to have the fish tank in it surrounded by 5 blokes .

I stood back and watched her take on all five men and trust me she was not the last one standing , her insatiable appetite for sex when she in the zone is something left to believed and any of our friend from the club can vouch for that , so eight years on, we have just celebrated our 6 wedding anniversary and the adventure for us both just gets better and better.

So chameleons for us /me is were I meet my beautiful sexy wife ."

That's lovely x

Reply privately

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Making make a snow angels on the roof one Sunday night.. so so cold. Oh and the person I was with at the time lost our locker key in the snow.. took ages to find

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Making make a snow angels on the roof one Sunday night.. so so cold. Oh and the person I was with at the time lost our locker key in the snow.. took ages to find"

Room key I believe

Reply privately

By *londenewcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

Remember our first visit. Venus was getting quite a bit of attention - and we went upstairs to the now swing room - when it had a curved bed. She started by blowing me and we naively left the door open. Before we knew it she was surrounded - and in 10 mins the room was heaving. She realised that the only way to get rid of the guys was to make them come - and she worked her way through about 15 of them.

She got a round of applause.

Reply privately

By *icearmsMan
over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

"Making make a snow angels on the roof one Sunday night.. so so cold. Oh and the person I was with at the time lost our locker key in the snow.. took ages to find

Room key I believe "

Makes it's even worse then

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/20 10:43:25]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Remember our first visit. Venus was getting quite a bit of attention - and we went upstairs to the now swing room - when it had a curved bed. She started by blowing me and we naively left the door open. Before we knew it she was surrounded - and in 10 mins the room was heaving. She realised that the only way to get rid of the guys was to make them come - and she worked her way through about 15 of them.

She got a round of applause. "

I think I was one of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

That opening night party is literally gonna be the event of the year - wether it’s 2020 or 2021 !!

We just pray they can survive till that happens

Missing all the staff - and obviously all the naughtiness - round room at midnight— see you there

Reply privately

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

"Making make a snow angels on the roof one Sunday night.. so so cold. Oh and the person I was with at the time lost our locker key in the snow.. took ages to find"

Ah I made snow angels with Tammy one year too! Good old days

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

I remember that night with the really deep snow —- and a very steamy round room xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I remember that night with the really deep snow —- and a very steamy round room xx"

I was there on a night with really deep snow too. I had been in the club for hours so wasn't aware til I came to the bar to get a drink and saw my van on the CCTV

I should really have left at that point, but figured there were worse places to get stranded.

The drive home at 3am was interesting though ....

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

Might have been the same night - that delicious ass looks familiar xx

Reply privately

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've been thinking about Chams a lot lately.

A couple of years back on a nice warm day I was on the sundeck & must have dropped off, well I was woken in the best way possible by a lady I'd met there before.

How I wish I was on that sundeck today!

Reply privately

By *ishygirlWoman
over a year ago

Cheshire

Can’t wait for it to reopen. Chams was my first swinging experience and where my eyes opened up into finding out my sexuality after eating out this gorgeous Brunette after my FWB came inside her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Can’t wait for it to reopen. Chams was my first swinging experience and where my eyes opened up into finding out my sexuality after eating out this gorgeous Brunette after my FWB came inside her. "

This sounds like a dream Mrs has been having

Reply privately

over a year ago

nottingham

Blow jobs on the sun deck — ohhh the memories there !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 23:38:56]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I like the adrenaline sitting in the Jacuzzi, talking to someone and suddenly a woman’s hand touching my erected cock under the water.

Reply privately