FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best DAYTIME club gfor Bi BBW couple please?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, we are thinking of doing a daytime club visit, but wondering if there are any bbw events daytimes?? Northwest...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utchess of BJWoman
over a year ago

Northwest

The Gate House Cawdor street Bolton BL47LX, is noted for being Tgirl and Bi friendly, especially Wednesdays 12-6pm mixed then until 12am

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Infusion is a good chilled out club during the day

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I host motd at cupids every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 10.30 am till 5.30 PM tomorrow's is till midnight and it's a well attended event .

There's also milf Monday at townhouse with _orticia and she s brill the events a great one and worth a try xx

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I host motd at cupids every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month 10.30 am till 5.30 PM tomorrow's is till midnight and it's a well attended event .

There's also milf Monday at townhouse with _orticia and she s brill the events a great one and worth a try xx"

Aw, thanks gorgeous!!

OP, you’d be more than welcome to join us for a Milf Monday - it’s not a specific BBW event, but we have guests of all shapes, sizes, preferences & orientations, so you’d be absolutely fine

It’s once a month ... and if you’re looking for something more frequent, then Cupid’s MOTD is twice a month & is always a busy one!

There are plenty of different events around the North West ... why not try a few & see how you get on!

M x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks everyone, we will look at all your suggestions xxx

Post new Message to Thread