Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club sx or Hu9

Jump to newest

By *urious couple400 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We are looking to attend our first club on 8th February. Any advice on these clubs would be good thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We are looking to attend our first club on 8th February. Any advice on these clubs would be good thanks x"

Look on the forum search what events are being advertised for that date and those clubs x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are both excellent club's to go to and the owners are really welcoming and friendly . Let them know you are new and you'll get a tour and they will introduce you to some of the regulars . I would recommend looking on the forums and seeing what events they have on and make the most of it. Have fun and I'm sure you will enjoy yourselves

By *ust SocialCouple
over a year ago

Hull

Hi guys my bf owns hu9 club and if u cum dwn il show u around, the club very friendly and chatty n nom pushy x x we will look after if u guys cum in x x mia

By *s Fussy BiatchWoman
over a year ago

somewhere along the fylde

Club SX have a superhero themed night on the 8th held by Oh! Oh! Parties, they are always great. (Dressing up is optional)

over a year ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 29/01/20 21:51:54]

over a year ago

Leeds

"Club SX have a superhero themed night on the 8th held by Oh! Oh! Parties, they are always great. (Dressing up is optional) "

over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi guys my bf owns hu9 club and if u cum dwn il show u around, the club very friendly and chatty n nom pushy x x we will look after if u guys cum in x x mia"

By *Marvel-Man
over a year ago

In The Gym

"Club SX have a superhero themed night on the 8th held by Oh! Oh! Parties, they are always great. (Dressing up is optional) "

I'll be there dressed up in fancy dress.

over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks everyone still 50/50

Post new Message to Thread