Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club F or HU9?? :)

Jump to newest

By * n J OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Just planning our next club visit after our first night at Pandora's on the 1st Feb.

Can anyone recommend which one should be next? xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

i don't think a visit to any club really needs to be an "either/or" option.... just get round and visit both at some point and then you have you can make up your mind....

different clubs on different nights are going to suit different people.... i am sure both clubs have good reps and the staff are lovely....

By * n J OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks for the reply, we are probably going to go to both.... just wanted to know what people who had been thought so we can go to the most recommend first

By *aucyPlayersCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Never been to HU9 but as a club F semi regular, there is a reason they are joint no.1 with OP4F as the friendliest club in the U.K. The staff are great. You would be well looked after. But like previous posts say different nights attract different people and it’s luck of the draw on the night really. It is what you make it. Hope you have fun whichever club you decide to hit up first, L and K xx

By * n J OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"Never been to HU9 but as a club F semi regular, there is a reason they are joint no.1 with OP4F as the friendliest club in the U.K. The staff are great. You would be well looked after. But like previous posts say different nights attract different people and it’s luck of the draw on the night really. It is what you make it. Hope you have fun whichever club you decide to hit up first, L and K xx"

Thank you xx

By *ooBoo2300Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

I’m off to Club F tomorrow for the first time, I’ll let you know how it goes!

By * n J OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"I’m off to Club F tomorrow for the first time, I’ll let you know how it goes! "

Fabulous, hope you have a great evening xx

By *cunthorpe123Couple
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I've never been to club f but we do go to hu9 quite often.

It's a small club but has everything you'd need. They have some fantastic events. It's always clean and tidy. There's usually a good mix of people. A good size bar area to relax and meet people and the owners are usually there and making sure they chat to everyone to make people feel welcome.

We've only ever had a problem with one single man who wouldn't take no for an answer.

We complained and he was removed and banned straight away.

We couldn't ask for more really.

Donna x

By *he Reem TeamCouple
over a year ago

hull

Hi were the oweners of hu9 and we wud love to have down when ur ready x x it wud be great to meet u guys x x we always have alot of new faces in, x x hope to c u soon , happy swinging

By *ooBoo2300Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Just an update: Club F was amazing and such a lovely club. I can’t compare to HU9 as haven’t been there but I will defo drive 3 hrs to visit Club F again. Such a lovely club with great playrooms and plenty of space for everyone. Each room is well thought out and easily the best club I’ve been to in terms of the quality and cleanliness of room and play areas.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

I loved it when u went to club f Simon and the staff will do anything to make sure u have a good time x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We love hu9 club its a great friendly club x x

Post new Message to Thread