Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Kestrel Sunday lunch

Jump to newest

By *horty4 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

So Jetta’s will now have a Sunday roast lunch every week. European clubs have proper sit down food options, I just don’t get it myself. If I want a Sunday lunch I find a nice pub, if I want to swing then I go to a swingers club. Each to their own I guess.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkycatWoman
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I’ve had this email too... seems slightly odd to me as well but each to their own! I won’t partake but still plenty of other things to do there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a single male visitor the thought of reducing my £50 worth of ‘tub time’ by having a sit down lunch that I have to pay extra for is not a good one.

No doubt the decision has been well researched and not just grabbed out of the ether.

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

This is a great option, especially for those wanting to spend their whole day there.

By *horty4 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

No idea why ‘jetta’s’ appeared in my post, wayward autocorrect....

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I have received the email as well.According to the email it went well at Christmas.£12.00 for roast beef or roast chicken or vegan meal and a £5 voucher to purchase a drink sounds fair to me.I guess it all depends on the people going do they want to have a sit down meal and chat , maybe make new friends or do they want to just enjoy the facilities.I think it’s good that Kestrels are giving your a choice.

By *horty4 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"I have received the email as well.According to the email it went well at Christmas.£12.00 for roast beef or roast chicken or vegan meal and a £5 voucher to purchase a drink sounds fair to me.I guess it all depends on the people going do they want to have a sit down meal and chat , maybe make new friends or do they want to just enjoy the facilities.I think it’s good that Kestrels are giving your a choice."

Perhaps Toby Carvery could instal some glory holes? In the name of choice you understand

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"I have received the email as well.According to the email it went well at Christmas.£12.00 for roast beef or roast chicken or vegan meal and a £5 voucher to purchase a drink sounds fair to me.I guess it all depends on the people going do they want to have a sit down meal and chat , maybe make new friends or do they want to just enjoy the facilities.I think it’s good that Kestrels are giving your a choice."

By *orth_hantscplCouple
over a year ago

camberley

Puts a new spin on getting your meat and 2 veg I guess!

If we were their all day we’d probably consider it.

By *eith28Man
over a year ago

uxbridge

"I have received the email as well.According to the email it went well at Christmas.£12.00 for roast beef or roast chicken or vegan meal and a £5 voucher to purchase a drink sounds fair to me.I guess it all depends on the people going do they want to have a sit down meal and chat , maybe make new friends or do they want to just enjoy the facilities.I think it’s good that Kestrels are giving your a choice.

Perhaps Toby Carvery could instal some glory holes? In the name of choice you understand "

Pop your knob through the hole and next thing it’s a chipolata beside the turkey

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"I have received the email as well.According to the email it went well at Christmas.£12.00 for roast beef or roast chicken or vegan meal and a £5 voucher to purchase a drink sounds fair to me.I guess it all depends on the people going do they want to have a sit down meal and chat , maybe make new friends or do they want to just enjoy the facilities.I think it’s good that Kestrels are giving your a choice.

Perhaps Toby Carvery could instal some glory holes? In the name of choice you understand "

. If someone is going to spend a long Sunday at Kestrels they are going to get hungry so what are the choices there is McDonalds , sandwich from the petrol station , go to one of the hotels there for something to eat.My choice would be a sit down lunch , meal with like minded people.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best avoid sprouts then

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

Perhaps Toby Carvery could instal some glory holes? In the name of choice you understand . If someone is going to spend a long Sunday at Kestrels they are going to get hungry so what are the choices there is McDonalds , sandwich from the petrol station , go to one of the hotels there for something to eat.My choice would be a sit down lunch , meal with like minded people."

We enjoyed the sit down meal before Xmas. It was sociable and suits us!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I enjoyed the Christmas lunch, and of course people have the choice, nobody has to purchase the meal but for people who are spending potentially the whole day there it could be nice to enjoy a meal with like-minded people.

Some clubs provide buffets or snacks I think it's good that day are looking at what else they can offer.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"This is a great option, especially for those wanting to spend their whole day there."
I often wish more clubs did food x

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

I`d like the idea of this too. It means that as I do with Chams, I have breakfast before I set out then have something when I get to Chams. After driving 150 miles to get there, I need my sustenance!

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Although I do like food I took advantage of a free buffet at Christmas and spent 2 days with food poisoning not very amusing

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Are they serving food every day or just Sunday?

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Are they serving food every day or just Sunday?"

Just Sunday

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Are they serving food every day or just Sunday?"

I think they do have pizzas and chips so anytime, and I believe you can bring in food or get a takeaway delivered

By *aptain VMan
over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

What's the dress code there for the Sunday dinner

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Its a naturist club so naked or towel

By *n With LifeCouple