Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

BDSM for beginners

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

Could somebody please advise on best club for a couple to delve into bdsm world?

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 20/11/19 15:45:28]

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

There's a whole world out there with excellent dungeons and fetish nights xx

The Kinkster's Soiree at Purple Mamba is a good cross-over for kink & swing lovers, with workshops and demos - a great intro to some different aspects of BDSM.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you. We'll take a look x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Check out the ever popular fetish site.

Fet()life

I am sire you wil find lots of interesting events and meets there.

Have fun.

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

There is a Fetish Event at AtlantisEvolution in Stoke-on-Trent on the fourth Sunday of every month, 2pm to 8pm.

Check the Club website for details.

By *ack-offMan
over a year ago

hertfordshire

I have a private club in my house you can have free membership

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Please please stick to a club for your first steps into the scene and don't be tempted by a 'Dominant' who offers to show you the ropes.

Clubs often have Dungeon Monitors, public and private dungeon areas, demos, workshops and safe equipment. People will have your back and you can explore in safety.

We have one of the best BDSM facilities around but there are loads which are top drawer and there will be munches by you too, where you can meet other kinksters.

Go onto the website referred to above and hunt through your local forum groups as most venues advertise on the forums

Good luck

Vicky xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Please please stick to a club for your first steps into the scene and don't be tempted by a 'Dominant' who offers to show you the ropes.

Clubs often have Dungeon Monitors, public and private dungeon areas, demos, workshops and safe equipment. People will have your back and you can explore in safety.

We have one of the best BDSM facilities around but there are loads which are top drawer and there will be munches by you too, where you can meet other kinksters.

Go onto the website referred to above and hunt through your local forum groups as most venues advertise on the forums

Good luck

Vicky xx"

This is very sensible advice

By *lirtykentCouple
over a year ago

Kent

We are going to Torture Gardens in Brighton this weekend. We figured it would be a good first step for us. Go and see what is happening. Ask people to show us the ropes etc. Will let you know how we get on!!

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

The way I would play it is to ask OP: What do you mean by delving into the world of BDSM? Remembering that BDSM is term covering Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, SadoMasochism, and now other types of play. Therefore BDSM covers very different types of play although they can overlap. Depending on the answer to that, one could point them to clubs.

However depending on their answer, is a club the right place to jump in?

My other questions would be on OP's experience and what they have read, and what is prompting them to jump into BDSM, and whether they have filled a BDSM type questionnaire. These are not definitive but can be helpful.

Again depending on the answer I would possibly suggest rather than jumping into a club, but to look out for workshops, seminars and possibly peer rope. Some BDSM clubs have beginners workshops as part of the night so they could be a good start.

Again depending on whether OP is looking for swingers BDSM or plain BDSM this would affect the clubs suggested.

So a night like Swish at the Old Hellfire would be different from Torture Garden or Pedestal (femdom) to Old Sanctum (apologies these are all in the South, although TG goes to Edingburgh).

Good Luck

Post new Message to Thread