Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bi night

Jump to newest

By *uddsrick OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

Hi all,

Quick request for some advice... I’m really interested in going to a club for a bi night to see if I could get a few guys at once. but feel super nervous of this..

Any advice on how to tackle and which club to go to? Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why not try Pandora's in the daytime as it's men only ?

By *uddsrick OP   Man
over a year ago

Huddersfield

"Why not try Pandora's in the daytime as it's men only ?"

Thanks Sally it’s appreciated...

Not certain I want to go to a club near me... paranoid I’ll know somebody. and whilst I’d love to have fun with someone I know it could quickly backfire!

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Townhouse on the Wirral do a brilliant bi-night every other month & should be far enough away to fit your criteria!!

Sadly, it was on Friday night, so the next one isn’t until January ... but keep your eye out in the forums for the next one being listed in a few weeks

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"

Hi all,

Quick request for some advice... I’m really interested in going to a club for a bi night to see if I could get a few guys at once. but feel super nervous of this..

Any advice on how to tackle and which club to go to? Cheers "

If its mainly just a group of guys you want with no women involvement necessarily then the Gatehouse in Bolton has a men only day on Tuesdays or you could even try a "gay" sauna instead of a swingers club.

By *icklesCouple
over a year ago

North wales

"

Hi all,

Any advice on how to tackle and which club to go to? Cheers "

Hiya

We host the Bi-tastic Bi Play Party @Townhouse. Unfortunately we have just had one. The next one is Friday 28th February 2020 that you'd be very welcome to. Anyone wanting to play out any fantasy is welcome and we can help to arrange that. The club is super friendly and I know we'd have some very willing volunteers to help you out. The club also has something which helps with nerves it's called The Bar and a lush stocked one it is too!!

If you want to chat further then just drop us a line.

xx

By *urple-roseWoman
over a year ago

Stoke

Chameleons in Darlaston do Bi-night on a Monday, I have attended a few times & have always enjoyed it

By *odsteelMan
over a year ago

Douglas

ClubSX in Blackpool welcomes everyone and they have 19 play rooms one of which is a bi room, Also club infusion in Blackpool has a buy night every Wednesday. Also of course in Blackpool you can go to the growler bar which is men only loads of dark rooms for hot sex and trades hotel with dark rooms for hot sex again men only

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan
over a year ago

Good luck, but if all you're after is guys why not just go to a gay club?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Chameleons in Darlaston do Bi-night on a Monday, I have attended a few times & have always enjoyed it "

Another recommendation here for Chams on a Monday 2pm to late night.

Post new Message to Thread