Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best club in London and the south east

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We're heading to a club in a few Saturdays' time. We were going to head to Le Boudoir but I've also been to VA once and really enjoyed it.

If you had to pick your favourite out of all the clubs from VA all the way down to Pleasures (for a Saturday), what would it be?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We're heading to a club in a few Saturdays' time. We were going to head to Le Boudoir but I've also been to VA once and really enjoyed it.

If you had to pick your favourite out of all the clubs from VA all the way down to Pleasures (for a Saturday), what would it be? "

100% LB. it’s the only place we go! We’re there on the 16th of November

By *exyCouple999Couple
over a year ago

South Bucks

"We're heading to a club in a few Saturdays' time. We were going to head to Le Boudoir but I've also been to VA once and really enjoyed it.

If you had to pick your favourite out of all the clubs from VA all the way down to Pleasures (for a Saturday), what would it be?

100% LB. it’s the only place we go! We’re there on the 16th of November "

Another 100% vote for Le Boudoir here.

over a year ago

the Ritz

over a year ago

100% LB. it’s the only place we go! We’re there on the 16th of November "

Have you been to many others? Someone's just recommended Hellfire as well, though I've not heard much about it

By *lex D.Man
over a year ago

London

I've planned out my first London club for some time and I've concluded OP4F sounds about right for me. This is based on my current preferences but I sure hope to visit Le Boudour and Hellfire clubs also. x

over a year ago

Have you been to many others? Someone's just recommended Hellfire as well, though I've not heard much about it "

Been to a few but we always go back to LB. just so classy and clean x

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

"I've planned out my first London club for some time and I've concluded OP4F sounds about right for me. This is based on my current preferences but I sure hope to visit Le Boudour and Hellfire clubs also. x"

I've been going to OurPlace4Fun for nearly 5 years and can't say enough nice things about it. Hellfire is okay, but more geared towards the fetish scene, great if that's what you're in to.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Hellfire.

Every time..

Such a nice place to spend time.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The clubs are extremely diverse and each offers something different that suits different people. I would suggest trying a few different ones and you'll soon find where you feel suits you best.

By *o_eye_deerMan
over a year ago

The South Near That London

OP4F - Its like Cheers for swingers, no Norn perched at the bar; but they have the lovely Lola (Glitterbabe above) who is much much easier on the eye

over a year ago

We actually often go to OP4F on Tuesdays and TOTALLY LOVE the place.

But it's fairly small so we wanted to try something just a bit more erm... Saturday nightish, I guess.

By * Star FilthMan
over a year ago

staplehurst

TG

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I am a member at OP4F I have yet to go to AbFabs , Radlett or Hellfire and my application for Le Boudior was unsuccessful as they were oversubscribed with single males.So l guess at this moment in time my favourite club is OP4F

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Have you been to many others? Someone's just recommended Hellfire as well, though I've not heard much about it "

Been a few times it is a great place to go.

By *edlibertinesCouple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 09/11/19 19:00:25]

over a year ago

"The clubs are extremely diverse and each offers something different that suits different people. I would suggest trying a few different ones and you'll soon find where you feel suits you best."

Different people like different things. I love VA but also rate jaydees and enjoyed OP4F when I visited there. I wouldn't go to LB simply because of its membership criteria but other people rate it highly, I thought Eureakas was awful on a Saturday night but love it on a Sunday. I still miss Tease but other people slated it. But if I had to choose a club I'd likely got to Extasia even though its not local

Post new Message to Thread