Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Busy clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Went to LB last night, first time was amazing and about 200 people at least, last two times it’s been dead. What are the busiest London clubs please!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I can't speak to London clubs, but the ones I've been to have all had quiet nights and not so quiet nights. I think the best thing to do is to go on an event night and look at the interest on the event/ guest thread on the forum.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Perhaps a bit far from you but any time I've been to Eureka's on a saturday night it's been full to the brim.

over a year ago

"Perhaps a bit far from you but any time I've been to Eureka's on a saturday night it's been full to the brim. "

Thank you!

over a year ago

Could count on one hand the amount of standard, non event nights at clubs in the past 5 years that we’ve visited as being busy. If you want busy you need to go on an event night

By *horty4Man
over a year ago

london

"Perhaps a bit far from you but any time I've been to Eureka's on a saturday night it's been full to the brim.

Thank you! "

Eureka has a VERY different vibe to LB, i really couldn’t put them in the same category. Eureka may well be busier but i doubt as erotically charged!

over a year ago

"Perhaps a bit far from you but any time I've been to Eureka's on a saturday night it's been full to the brim.

Thank you!

Eureka has a VERY different vibe to LB, i really couldn’t put them in the same category. Eureka may well be busier but i doubt as erotically charged!"

Oh wow, that’s strange isn’t it? I thought it was full on?

over a year ago

Thank you!

Eureka has a VERY different vibe to LB, i really couldn’t put them in the same category. Eureka may well be busier but i doubt as erotically charged!

Oh wow, that’s strange isn’t it? I thought it was full on? "

Eureka's is a naturist club first and foremost. Never been to LB, but from what I've heard it is a very elitist club, with only certain types of people allowed in. There aren't any other clubs in London, as far as I'm aware, that are so picky when it comes to who can attend. So if you are looking for similar vibe, you'd need to travel out of London. VA (Vanilla Alternative, near Black Cat Roundabout) is another a bit elitist club, and Liberty Elite in Lutterworth.

over a year ago

Thank you!

Oh wow, that’s strange isn’t it? I thought it was full on?

Eureka's is a naturist club first and foremost. Never been to LB, but from what I've heard it is a very elitist club, with only certain types of people allowed in. There aren't any other clubs in London, as far as I'm aware, that are so picky when it comes to who can attend. So if you are looking for similar vibe, you'd need to travel out of London. VA (Vanilla Alternative, near Black Cat Roundabout) is another a bit elitist club, and Liberty Elite in Lutterworth. "

I’m not sure they’re that picky, I saw all body types in there? The VA on an event sounds like the place to go x

By *lack Shoe Red SoulCouple
over a year ago

North Hampshire

The VA is SO not elitist...... its a great friendly club, not sure where you got your ideas from...

Post new Message to Thread