Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

STI Testing at Townhouse 21st Nov

Jump to newest

By *ownhouseTwosome OP   Couple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Once again our friends over at Sahir House are joining us on the 21st Nov from 7.30pm to offer free STI testing to our guests joining us for our Buxom Babes event.

They are offering Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea and HIV with fast testing available.

Can we beat our previous target of 45 tests during one event which we hit at MILF Monday last month?

So if you don't fancy being scrutinised at your local STI clinic, come along and get tested at an amazing event

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Sorry but you don't get scrutinised at g.u.m clinics. Dont put people off. It bad enough getting people to come in as it is without you saying we scrutinise people... People coming for a check are NEVER scrutinsed. They are always looked after and treated with the utmost respect decency and discretion. K

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Although I will add. Good for you for doing what you're doing regarding testing. Stis have been on the increase for those born 60/70"s for a good few yrs and swinging has seen a recent upsurge in them too. So good for you k

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

[Removed by poster at 02/11/19 19:11:10]

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I agree my wording was poor...I could elaborate on why, but I won't xxx

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Everyone has their own opinion on clinics some bad most good. But after all its a good service provided by good ole NHS. Good luck and hope you beat your target

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman
over a year ago

Deviant City

I've never once been scrutinised at a GUM. All the nurses are very interested to learn about swinging at what clubs there are locally.

Although I have taken advantage of being tested at Townhouse, I personally still feel the need for extra testing with blood tests, and being checked for genital warts.

I know some people are nervous about going to a GUM clinic and this is where testing in clubs is a good idea and I applaud TH for providing this service

By *essica jamiesonWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Why would anyone be scrutinised! The NHS provide a service to the public! Its great that testing will be done at your club but DONT SAY SUCH AN IDIOTIC COMMENT, if u have had an issue with urself using an NHS service act on it DONT PUT FOLK AGAINST BEING TESTED AT NHS CLINICS.....

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Why would anyone be scrutinised! The NHS provide a service to the public! Its great that testing will be done at your club but DONT SAY SUCH AN IDIOTIC COMMENT, if u have had an issue with urself using an NHS service act on it DONT PUT FOLK AGAINST BEING TESTED AT NHS CLINICS....."

As I said above, poor choice of wording. Thank you for your shouty comment xxx

Post new Message to Thread