Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Has anyone

Jump to newest

By *umblefun OP   Man
over a year ago

London/ South East

Been to Club 29 or Amigos? I’ve seen 3 posts here (one of which was mine) asking the same question “what are they like” . No one has replied to any of them. Do swingers go into a sort of Bermuda Triangle after visiting Leicester or are people shy of offering an opinion...jus wondering. It’s starting to put me off going to either......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"Been to Club 29 or Amigos? I’ve seen 3 posts here (one of which was mine) asking the same question “what are they like” . No one has replied to any of them. Do swingers go into a sort of Bermuda Triangle after visiting Leicester or are people shy of offering an opinion...jus wondering. It’s starting to put me off going to either......"

Any reviews in the Club Review section of Fab?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve been to amigos a few times

By *evilandTheBeastCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough and Bedford

We went to Club29 one Friday when it was free for couples. Not our cup of tea, but some people like it. I guess we are too spoiled by Jaydees and Chams.

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

"Been to Club 29 or Amigos? I’ve seen 3 posts here (one of which was mine) asking the same question “what are they like” . No one has replied to any of them. Do swingers go into a sort of Bermuda Triangle after visiting Leicester or are people shy of offering an opinion...jus wondering. It’s starting to put me off going to either......

Any reviews in the Club Review section of Fab?"

I had a look and couldn't see either club listed in the club review section .

By *umblefun OP   Man
over a year ago

London/ South East

[Removed by poster at 03/11/19 07:55:05]

By *umblefun OP   Man
over a year ago

London/ South East

There are no listings in the club section but have been mentioned several times in this forum. It’s like no one wants to give an opinion. I want to go next week but would like to get a feel (lol. No pun intended) for who I might meet.

Post new Message to Thread