Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Dare to, Bristol, BMFC rebranding

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

At Dare to Club, Bristol, the Black Man’s Fan Club events are now call Black Man Admirer’s Club. The BMFC website says “This event and all future events at this venue have been CANCELLED.

We wish the owners good luck with their venue however we have now ceased our partnership with them.”

Anyone know what’s going on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Go check out club reviews on dare to, you will see in July, Dare to, did not open on a BMfC date, they did not let BMFC know they weren't opening and left a number of people outside the venue with no communication as to what was going on... I assume it has got something to do with that...

I was one of the people who turned up and had spent money travelling and on hotels... Very unimpressed, the club have made no attempt since to contact the people left outside to apologise or explain...

By *ilk_TreMan
over a year ago

Wherever the party is!

Still refers to BMFC with links to the website though.

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

I can assure everyone that the BMFC and DARE TO have parted company

As far as i am now concerned, they have removed everything related to the BMFC from their website

Apologies on their behalf for any confusion that their website may have caused

By *9MuppetMan
over a year ago

Bath ish area

[Removed by poster at 30/08/19 21:46:13]

By *roggMan
over a year ago

haverfordwest

"I can assure everyone that the BMFC and DARE TO have parted company

As far as i am now concerned, they have removed everything related to the BMFC from their website

Apologies on their behalf for any confusion that their website may have caused "

their loss as I am absolutely sure that you will continue to host these parties in approved suitable venues that cater for those who get good experiences from attending bmfc events countrywide

Post new Message to Thread