Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams Thursdays

Jump to newest

By *plpxp2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi all,

I know attendance at Clubs can be variable, but we are heading South next week and planned a late afternoon / night at Chams. Does anyone have any experience of a Thursday to share?

Also thinking of spending the night so any info on rooms at the club would also be welcome

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi all,

I know attendance at Clubs can be variable, but we are heading South next week and planned a late afternoon / night at Chams. Does anyone have any experience of a Thursday to share?

Also thinking of spending the night so any info on rooms at the club would also be welcome "

I spent a few Thursdays there last year. Its less busy but more relaxed than on Friday nights. I always found it easy to chat to new people and would recommend it. It tends to be busier during 12-3 and then again after 7 but of course each day is different. That said the facities are great..jacuzzi, sauna and steam oh and sunbathing on a sun deck if the sunshine ever comes back!

By *plpxp2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Hi,

Thanks for your help, looking forward to it now x

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

We've had some of our best times at Chams on a Thursday, great mix of people. It's kind of a Goldilocks night, not too quiet, not too busy. We like to get there about lunch time, enjoy the sun deck (in the summer) and stay the night.

By *plpxp2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"We've had some of our best times at Chams on a Thursday, great mix of people. It's kind of a Goldilocks night, not too quiet, not too busy. We like to get there about lunch time, enjoy the sun deck (in the summer) and stay the night. "

The more we hear the better it sounds, wonder who'll be sleeping in our beds Seriously thanks for your help

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

OP how can I find out more about this place please? Don't live in UK anymore but coming over for annual family visit! Might need some stress relief.

By *plpxp2 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"OP how can I find out more about this place please? Don't live in UK anymore but coming over for annual family visit! Might need some stress relief."

Lots of information on the club and reviews in the club section on Fab, or google the club - looks good.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

"OP how can I find out more about this place please? Don't live in UK anymore but coming over for annual family visit! Might need some stress relief."

It is the perfect place to unwind and let yourself go. Probably best not to take the reset of the family if they stress you out though. We simply tell our families we're off to the spa when we escape to chams.

Post new Message to Thread