Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Angels

Jump to newest

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

So myself and hubs are thinking of going angels either tonight or next week, anyone else attending and can put our nerves at ease, we've never been to clubs before

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ightLeeCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

While we're not going this weekend I can definitely say Angel's is one of the most friendly of clubs we've been to. It is a bit strange going into the industrial estate and climbing the stairs but once you're inside the host are very welcoming and its low pressure

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"While we're not going this weekend I can definitely say Angel's is one of the most friendly of clubs we've been to. It is a bit strange going into the industrial estate and climbing the stairs but once you're inside the host are very welcoming and its low pressure"

We’d echo this, a really lovely club with great facilities and really nice people. Give it a go, you’ll be pleasantly surprised

By *ightLeeCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

"So myself and hubs are thinking of going angels either tonight or next week, anyone else attending and can put our nerves at ease, we've never been to clubs before "

Night who replied previously had been to clubs before but I hadn’t and I was incredibly nervous. No idea what to do, say or wear!!! I just dressed up in something I thought was flirty and fun but didn’t necessarily say hey we are on the prowl as I thought for my first time I would just be an observer. But everyone was super nice and friendly and there was absolutely no pressure to do anything. My only issue was we were in the middle of a heat wave and even with big fans going is was super hot. I hope you enjoy yourselves and we see you there sometime

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We will be there Saturday night

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"So myself and hubs are thinking of going angels either tonight or next week, anyone else attending and can put our nerves at ease, we've never been to clubs before "

I love Angels, I'll be there tomorrow night.

Great club, great staff.

You'll probably get a tour when you first sign in.

Let whoever is on reception know you've not been before and what you're looking for, they'll probably introduce you to a few people.

Don't forget your ID for your first visit.....

Have a great night!!

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"So myself and hubs are thinking of going angels either tonight or next week, anyone else attending and can put our nerves at ease, we've never been to clubs before

Great club, great staff.

Let whoever is on reception know you've not been before and what you're looking for, they'll probably introduce you to a few people.

Have a great night!! "

It says 2 forms of id... I don't have a valid passport only a driving license

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"So myself and hubs are thinking of going angels either tonight or next week, anyone else attending and can put our nerves at ease, we've never been to clubs before

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

It says 2 forms of id... I don't have a valid passport only a driving license "

Utility Bill, Bank Statement, something similar? Give them a call if you have any questions, the owners and staff are really helpful

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

Utility Bill, Bank Statement, something similar? Give them a call if you have any questions, the owners and staff are really helpful "

This^.

I think their phone numbers are on their website.

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

Utility Bill, Bank Statement, something similar? Give them a call if you have any questions, the owners and staff are really helpful

This^.

"

Thank you. I did email them earlier but haven't heard anything back, will they be open if I called them now? And I've got something from the bank everything else is automatically in his name *facepalm*

By *ightLeeCouple
over a year ago

Basingstoke

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

It says 2 forms of id... I don't have a valid passport only a driving license "

I brought to forms but only ended up needed to show my drivers license.

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

I brought to forms but only ended up needed to show my drivers license."

Oh ok. Well ill bring a few just incase

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

I brought to forms but only ended up needed to show my drivers license.

Oh ok. Well ill bring a few just incase "

Give them a call, it is a mobi and they are really helpful - also message on here, Angels Swingers.

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
over a year ago

Chippenham

We're going for the first time with another couple in a few weeks time. First time to a club for all of us, we're really looking forward to it. Not sure what to wear though.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"We're going for the first time with another couple in a few weeks time. First time to a club for all of us, we're really looking forward to it. Not sure what to wear though."

You’d be fine in the one we fabbed you can go as naughty as you like, or not at all. You could go in a lbd with heels and then change into less later or not as you wish. Enjoy, it is a lovely club.

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"We're going for the first time with another couple in a few weeks time. First time to a club for all of us, we're really looking forward to it. Not sure what to wear though.

You’d be fine in the one we fabbed you can go as naughty as you like, or not at all. You could go in a lbd with heels and then change into less later or not as you wish. Enjoy, it is a lovely club."

Are there facilities to put your back atall? Cause I'm thinking I'd either want to change later or put something under my actual outfit and then take it off.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"We're going for the first time with another couple in a few weeks time. First time to a club for all of us, we're really looking forward to it. Not sure what to wear though.

You’d be fine in the one we fabbed you can go as naughty as you like, or not at all. You could go in a lbd with heels and then change into less later or not as you wish. Enjoy, it is a lovely club.

Are there facilities to put your back atall? Cause I'm thinking I'd either want to change later or put something under my actual outfit and then take it off. "

There are lockers and space to change if you want to do that. It is pretty chilled, with a nice bar to congregate at (byob)

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Are there facilities to put your back atall? Cause I'm thinking I'd either want to change later or put something under my actual outfit and then take it off.

There are lockers and space to change if you want to do that. It is pretty chilled, with a nice bar to congregate at (byob)"

Ahh good. Were not drinkers so might just bring some lemonade

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

There are lockers and space to change if you want to do that. It is pretty chilled, with a nice bar to congregate at (byob)

Ahh good. Were not drinkers so might just bring some lemonade "

They have soft drinks, so best to buy them there. We rarely drink when we go, we enjoy the memories

By *ennybloncoMan
over a year ago

Monifieth

Wish I was going now I know you’re going ?? haha I’ve never been before but really want to go sometime. Be good to meet new people and have loads of sexy fun lol but if fun never happened then that’s the way it goes. X

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Wish I was going now I know you’re going ?? haha I’ve never been before but really want to go sometime. Be good to meet new people and have loads of sexy fun lol but if fun never happened then that’s the way it goes. X"

Nothing guarantees you will find mutual attraction with someone there. Were going with the expectation of conversation with new people and most importantly to have fun with each other (me and hubs)

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Great club, great staff.

Have a great night!!

This^.

Thank you. I did email them earlier but haven't heard anything back, will they be open if I called them now? And I've got something from the bank everything else is automatically in his name *facepalm*"

Check the website, I think it says what the best time to call them is......

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Wish I was going now I know you’re going ?? haha I’ve never been before but really want to go sometime. Be good to meet new people and have loads of sexy fun lol but if fun never happened then that’s the way it goes. X"

You know where Angels is?

It's quite a trek from Dundee.....

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Ahh good. Were not drinkers so might just bring some lemonade "

If I recall you're not supposed to take your own soft drinks....

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

Ahh good. Were not drinkers so might just bring some lemonade

If I recall you're not supposed to take your own soft drinks...."

it's all good don't mind buying from them.

over a year ago

"While we're not going this weekend I can definitely say Angel's is one of the most friendly of clubs we've been to. It is a bit strange going into the industrial estate and climbing the stairs but once you're inside the host are very welcoming and its low pressure"

It does feel

Like you’re starring in a Hostel film at first but once through those doors... it’s another world...

By *adeite OP   Woman
over a year ago

"While we're not going this weekend I can definitely say Angel's is one of the most friendly of clubs we've been to. It is a bit strange going into the industrial estate and climbing the stairs but once you're inside the host are very welcoming and its low pressure

It does feel

Like you’re starring in a Hostel film at first but once through those doors... it’s another world..."

It was insanely quiet last night so we just chilled on the sofas and me and hubs chatted away to each other then went home. Think we picked the wrong night. We were the youngest there and very over dressed hahah

over a year ago

Going on Saturday on my own for first time at a club!! Very nervous but thankfully I have a couple going that I know! But anyone else going dont be afraid to say hello... itll make me feel better Haha

over a year ago

"Going on Saturday on my own for first time at a club!! Very nervous but thankfully I have a couple going that I know! But anyone else going dont be afraid to say hello... itll make me feel better Haha "

Ha ha I think you will be very popular... wot wiv that Irish charm n stuff

git

;-)

ps its a brill first no-pressure club

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Going on Saturday on my own for first time at a club!! Very nervous but thankfully I have a couple going that I know! But anyone else going dont be afraid to say hello... itll make me feel better Haha

Ha ha I think you will be very popular... wot wiv that Irish charm n stuff

git

;-)

ps its a brill first no-pressure club"

And the recent refurb work has made it even better.

Was there last Saturday, the place looks superb.....

Post new Message to Thread