Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Bdsm events north

Jump to newest

By *east88 OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

Hi everyone, what's the best in the north bdsm events that are running, or any socials that are out there that you can steer us too.

Many thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There's loads in the North! I'm going to plug ours as it's our club and I genuinely think it's one of the best around and it's 14 years old, so well established

We have 4 floors of playspace including some kit you won't find anywhere else, an authentic cellar dungeon with jail cells and a padded cell with camera for security. We have an authentic medical room and other multi functional rooms with tons on kit and temporary role play sets, such as school room, domestic etc....

We have outdoor space and several suspension points with one over water!

Our main bdsm event is held on the 1st Friday of every month, but we also have other niche events throughout the year including very successful FemDom events and invite only hardcore events.

There are other venues that hold popular BDSM events (not just have kit to use) they are:

Partners in Bury (Kage last Sunday of the month)

Gatehouse in Bolton

Miss T's in Stockport (not on here)

Bitches unleashed in Manchester

Club T in Glasgow (very good!)

Quest in Leeds

Club F in the North East

If you want to consider the Midlands, then Xtasia and the Attic both have great events. Plus the Facility have some events too.

Hope this helps

Xxx

Oh and there are munches on every single day in the North West!

By *uckslut and MCouple
over a year ago

Poole

Birmingham bizaar bizaar. Once a month pop up venue.

By *east88 OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

Thanks loads for that. We regularly visit clubs and play with the equipment but to be honest don’t understand all of it.

What’s a munch? Sorry for being naive xx

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Thanks loads for that. We regularly visit clubs and play with the equipment but to be honest don’t understand all of it.

"

It's a social gathering for BDSM folk to meet each other and gather a friendship circle with like minded people.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

HU9 fet night. I run a uk kink calendar if you want to pm me for details. North is very active!!

By *east88 OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

"Thanks loads for that. We regularly visit clubs and play with the equipment but to be honest don’t understand all of it.

It's a social gathering for BDSM folk to meet each other and gather a friendship circle with like minded people. "

Cheers for that. Learning every day

By *east88 OP   Couple
over a year ago

darlington

"HU9 fet night. I run a uk kink calendar if you want to pm me for details. North is very active!! "

Thank you for that. Won’t let me send you a message

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"

There’s a website which you should check out but unfortunately fab won’t allow it to be publicised. It’s a great resource for all things around the FETish LIFEstyle.

The Manchester Munch always used to be a fun and informative way to get to know fellow kinksters. Not been for a while but I believe it is still going strong. There are groups you can join if you have a particular interest in rope play, latex, spanking etc etc. We are on there as same profile name as here.

Send us a PM if you haven’t found the website I’m referring to.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

"HU9 fet night. I run a uk kink calendar if you want to pm me for details. North is very active!!

Thank you for that. Won’t let me send you a message "

Just messaged you. Anyone else need it give me a shout.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Playclub Manchester.

Manchester play munch (at amour underground)

Club lash (dance/rock BDSM no sex)

June sees a huge fetish market and after party launch in Manchester (LAMchester) from the guys behind LAM with some Manchester help

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Playclub Manchester.

June sees a huge fetish market and after party launch in Manchester (LAMchester) from the guys behind LAM with some Manchester help

"

OMG! How could I forget Lash?! Where is it now? It's moved around a bit hasn't it? xx

over a year ago

"Playclub Manchester.

OMG! How could I forget Lash?! Where is it now? It's moved around a bit hasn't it? xx"

Rebellion on Whitworth Street now.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Playclub Manchester.

OMG! How could I forget Lash?! Where is it now? It's moved around a bit hasn't it? xx

Rebellion on Whitworth Street now. "

We'll have to go some time, it's been ages! Most of us cut out teeth at Lash many moons ago!

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Playclub Manchester.

Rebellion on Whitworth Street now.

We'll have to go some time, it's been ages! Most of us cut out teeth at Lash many moons ago! "

I love asking people their first lash venue... And then their favourite.

Lash wasn't my first club/party but it was much bigger than my first and blew me away a little bit

over a year ago

Well I’ve learned a lot here thankyou ladies and gents if I missed your comments

Some of the events mentioned sound great especially as I’ve looked up lash and HU9 now too. Thanks! Townhouse fet events are already in my diary. I keep having to work or am not available on most dates during June the munch socials look feesible though

By *oner HornCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

To add to this, does anyone run a night that mixes clubbing and kink (in the style of torture garden or Berlin techno clubs?)

We were planning to go to TG in August but their schedule doesn't fit our hols.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

"Hi everyone, what's the best in the north bdsm events that are running, or any socials that are out there that you can steer us too.

Many thanks "

There are dungeon club nights, and notorious events held at clubf, there's, liber8 in Newcastle and unleashed in Newcastle plus numerous social munches all over the North East ie gateshead, Newcastle, South shields, Sunderland and teesside and many many more

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"To add to this, does anyone run a night that mixes clubbing and kink (in the style of torture garden or Berlin techno clubs?)

We were planning to go to TG in August but their schedule doesn't fit our hols."

There's AntiChrist in London which is fet with clubbing xx

By *oner HornCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

"To add to this, does anyone run a night that mixes clubbing and kink (in the style of torture garden or Berlin techno clubs?)

There's AntiChrist in London which is fet with clubbing xx"

By *oner HornCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Ta

By *izzy.Woman
over a year ago

Stoke area

Atlantis in Stoke has regular Fet events which are very well run. There is usually a demonstration, and then chance to chat and do your thing . There are Munchs in Stoke and Crewe I believe. Contact AtlantisEVOLUTION to find out more

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

There are also, from next month, two new northern events.

LAMchester, the London Alternative Market heads north to provide a day of fetish and kink shopping with fantastic workshops and afterparty.

And

ClubX. A new fetish night in the city centre of Manchester. Partly organised by yours truly!

22nd and 23rd June then every 4th Saturday/Sunday after that.

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"There are also, from next month, two new northern events.

LAMchester, the London Alternative Market heads north to provide a day of fetish and kink shopping with fantastic workshops and afterparty.

And

ClubX. A new fetish night in the city centre of Manchester. Partly organised by yours truly!

22nd and 23rd June then every 4th Saturday/Sunday after that. "

Ooh is club running from an established venue? What facilities will it have?

LAMChester is such good news!!!!!! I hate having to travel for my new kit!

Xx

over a year ago

And

22nd and 23rd June then every 4th Saturday/Sunday after that. "

Oh Lovely!!

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

And

Xx"

It's a purely fetish/BDSM club rather than a crossover as we've managed to secure an amazing venue just off deansgate! It's called the Brickworks, it's all atmospheric vaulted ceilings...

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

And

Xx

It's a purely fetish/BDSM club rather than a crossover as we've managed to secure an amazing venue just off deansgate! It's called the Brickworks, it's all atmospheric vaulted ceilings... "

Oh that sounds wonderful!!!! I assume you will be listing the events on the 'other well known fetish site'? I will keep my eyes peeled as I'm getting out and about to other fetish events more nowadays...change of scenary and all that!

Best of luck with it all

xxx

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

[Removed by poster at 27/05/19 03:08:59]

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

[Removed by poster at 27/05/19 03:14:42]

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

LAMchester on the 4th Weekend of the month with the warm up party Club X is a good weekend to head over to Manchester and 1st Friday weekend is the weekend to do Liverpool as Townhouse is the place to be when there the fetish crossover event on the Saturday after Radical Desire at Townhouse.

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

There also the Event I help run in London club-decadence and there ZDR events and IMAGINARIUM a fetish rave and KlubVerboten

But it sad to say Real Fetish Clubbing events don`t work outside of London. TG does do the odd event in Edinburgh but the event is not run by TG London but a close friend.

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

[Removed by poster at 27/05/19 03:33:45]

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

And

Xx"

LAM was invited by Revolution to take LAM to any of there venues in UK and LAM is playing the card of we been doing this for 10 years so try stop up in your city card. as a legal case would be very hard to win for anyone blocking as there using same venue type in same type of area with owners of venue not scared. but they have found so far Manchester City Council to be very open to a fetish market as they can look at LAM in London and see a very good record.

LAM does not allow Sex or naked persons and have got all market Licence without any issue.

LAM will be coming with there Dungton kit from London. I have also been at the Club X venue as there was a pre test event done there few months ago that I worked on and the space is very big with room to swing whip in very easy.

The people behind Club X ran Dystopia events and Noise from Playclub is one of the parters so has lots going for both events

By *istressZoeTV/TS
over a year ago

cheshire

I’m book marking this thread x

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

supprised nobody has mentioned The Kage at partners last sunday of every month a good fun event

over a year ago

Does anyone have any views on best fetish events in Yorkshire?

over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"supprised nobody has mentioned The Kage at partners last sunday of every month a good fun event "

I did!!! Lol

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

"Does anyone have any views on best fetish events in Yorkshire?"

yorkshire has few events at Quest in leeds one of there events have change name and management so cant say what it like now but used to be a good Saturday daytime event. in past few weeks this have happened so cant say how good now. there a fetish event one a month in Sheffield atLa Chambre an din Hull you have few events a HU9 cant say how good again but I know the person running and they work hard putting on events so should be good and there Asylum 5 in Rotherham a old pub venue but closes early.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

"Does anyone have any views on best fetish events in Yorkshire?

yorkshire has few events at Quest in leeds one of there events have change name and management so cant say what it like now but used to be a good Saturday daytime event. in past few weeks this have happened so cant say how good now. there a fetish event one a month in Sheffield atLa Chambre an din Hull you have few events a HU9 cant say how good again but I know the person running and they work hard putting on events so should be good and there Asylum 5 in Rotherham a old pub venue but closes early."

Thanks for the mention and compliment

Yes the HU9 fetish night is 4th Thursday in every month and each month we have a different demo. Previous ones include vac bed and corsets, the next is violet wands and shhh we also have a bondage trilogy coming up

I also run SaturdayShibari which is a rope bondage/Shibari group to play learn and practice on last Saturday in the month. Next month we have a lesson on rope bondage for sex

And finally I’m part of the sexy trio behind Eden events, ladies only bdsm play parties which are always good fun

over a year ago

yorkshire has few events at Quest in leeds one of there events have change name and management so cant say what it like now but used to be a good Saturday daytime event. in past few weeks this have happened so cant say how good now. there a fetish event one a month in Sheffield atLa Chambre an din Hull you have few events a HU9 cant say how good again but I know the person running and they work hard putting on events so should be good and there Asylum 5 in Rotherham a old pub venue but closes early.

Yes the HU9 fetish night is 4th Thursday in every month and each month we have a different demo. Previous ones include vac bed and corsets, the next is violet wands and shhh we also have a bondage trilogy coming up

I also run SaturdayShibari which is a rope bondage/Shibari group to play learn and practice on last Saturday in the month. Next month we have a lesson on rope bondage for sex

And finally I’m part of the sexy trio behind Eden events, ladies only bdsm play parties which are always good fun "

And where is Saturday shibari?

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"and finally I’m part of the sexy trio behind Eden events, ladies only bdsm play parties which are always good fun "

One day I'll get to one of the Eden events parties

over a year ago

"and finally I’m part of the sexy trio behind Eden events, ladies only bdsm play parties which are always good fun

One day I'll get to one of the Eden events parties"

I’m totally intrigued

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"and finally I’m part of the sexy trio behind Eden events, ladies only bdsm play parties which are always good fun

I’m totally intrigued "

Me too!!

I used to be involved with SMdykes in Manchester years ago and the parties were some of the most fun I've ever had... Women play well, and hard...

Not me of course, I'm sweetness and light...

By *ookinkMan
over a year ago

Skegness

I’m totally intrigued

Me too!!

I used to be involved with SMdykes in Manchester years ago and the parties were some of the most fun I've ever had... Women play well, and hard...

Not me of course, I'm sweetness and light...

"

And back to the real you lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

And finally I’m part of the sexy trio behind Eden events, ladies only bdsm play parties which are always good fun

And where is Saturday shibari?"

It’s in Hull. We only take bookings in advance and then disclose the exact location but it's within the city centre.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

One day I'll get to one of the Eden events parties"

Hope so

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

I’m totally intrigued "

Come along and find out

Post new Message to Thread