Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Xstasia dorm accommodation

Jump to newest

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

Hi, we are visiting the club later and are considering dorms for 1 night as we have already booked 2 nights in a hotel. The dorms would seem like a cheap way to get an extra night in. I understand it is simply just a big bed where it is used for play prior to being used for accommodation. Can anyone give their experience of what it is like for attempting to sleep and play... Is it fun/uncomfortable /arduous /sexy? Any tips if we decide to go ahead and book? Cheers in advance. Maybe see some of you there lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi, we are visiting the club later and are considering dorms for 1 night as we have already booked 2 nights in a hotel. The dorms would seem like a cheap way to get an extra night in. I understand it is simply just a big bed where it is used for play prior to being used for accommodation. Can anyone give their experience of what it is like for attempting to sleep and play... Is it fun/uncomfortable /arduous /sexy? Any tips if we decide to go ahead and book? Cheers in advance. Maybe see some of you there lol. "

I didn't even know they did that

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

"Hi, we are visiting the club later and are considering dorms for 1 night as we have already booked 2 nights in a hotel. The dorms would seem like a cheap way to get an extra night in. I understand it is simply just a big bed where it is used for play prior to being used for accommodation. Can anyone give their experience of what it is like for attempting to sleep and play... Is it fun/uncomfortable /arduous /sexy? Any tips if we decide to go ahead and book? Cheers in advance. Maybe see some of you there lol.

I didn't even know they did that "

£10 each. Bring own quilt, pillow, sleeping bag etc. Probably play it by ear or maybe see what its like on our visit tonight or tomorrow if possible. Probably too ambitious anyway thinking 3 consecutive nights is possible haha.

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hi, we are visiting the club later and are considering dorms for 1 night as we have already booked 2 nights in a hotel. The dorms would seem like a cheap way to get an extra night in. I understand it is simply just a big bed where it is used for play prior to being used for accommodation. Can anyone give their experience of what it is like for attempting to sleep and play... Is it fun/uncomfortable /arduous /sexy? Any tips if we decide to go ahead and book? Cheers in advance. Maybe see some of you there lol.

I didn't even know they did that £10 each. Bring own quilt, pillow, sleeping bag etc. Probably play it by ear or maybe see what its like on our visit tonight or tomorrow if possible. Probably too ambitious anyway thinking 3 consecutive nights is possible haha. "

Oh it's possible!

By *TI_GTI_1664Man
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've used the Dorm room, it is nice a comfortable. Yes it's one large room. One large fitted bed with a number of cushions dotted around.

I have never noticed any left over evidence of play,. .always perfectly clean.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I slept in there the last time that I was down @ Xtasia and had a great nights sleep in there.

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

We stayed on the Premier Inn for 2 nights then stayed in the dorm on Saturday night. We were the only ones in there initially and unexpectedly had a nice long nap after we both fell asleep. After the club visit we returned to the room and found that 5 other people were in there getting busy. It is pretty hot and stuffy inside the dorm, not ideal for sleep but as a last resort would suffice.

By *.D.I.D.A.S OP   Man
over a year ago

"I've used the Dorm room, it is nice a comfortable. Yes it's one large room. One large fitted bed with a number of cushions dotted around.

I have never noticed any left over evidence of play,. .always perfectly clean."

we ate crisps and twixes in there early on in the afternoon before a nap. Naughty little bastards we were.

By *reelanderMan
over a year ago

rotherham

They have rooms too,think i payed 50 per night but clean and tea making stuff,oh and a swing over the bed lol

By *tasiaCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Different prices dependant on the room, and the night, and also different kit in each room to enjoy.

Post new Message to Thread