Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

What to expect?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We are attending our first club on Friday and as much as we are looking forward to it, and we really are slave is a little nervous on what to expect, (who isn’t nervous of the unknown right? Haha) any advice for her?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What part is she nervous of ? If it's the dress down aspect try a club where you don't need to dress down in the bar area and just have a drink or two and a look around for your first visit

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

It's a very surreal experience! Just grab a drink, people watch and play with yourselves if you don't get chatting to anyone. Who doesn't love being watched?

over a year ago

"It's a very surreal experience! Just grab a drink, people watch and play with yourselves if you don't get chatting to anyone. Who doesn't love being watched?"

That’s great thanks that’s what I’m looking forward to the most being watched turns me on so much!!

over a year ago

"What part is she nervous of ? If it's the dress down aspect try a club where you don't need to dress down in the bar area and just have a drink or two and a look around for your first visit "

Just on what to expect really, it’s something we have wanted to do for so long now, I’ve picked a new outfit especially I think like you say have a drink and watch what’s going on around us. Thanks.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We love people watching look for eye contact and give eye contact back more eye contact,then exchange smiles then a compliment when walking past...BINGO

Post new Message to Thread