Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Paradise Spa Dagenham

Jump to newest

By *ackbbcouplemature OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dartford

its was fun , had so many friends there still think about the place lol ,and miss the fun crowd , x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *talian PassionMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

I've been there several time, enjoyed always

By *bw_lover33Man
over a year ago

Richmond

Rip paradise spa and Abfabs xxx

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

Definitely a great place.

I think people who did not visit it got upset by the fact on some nights it had working girls.

But it was easy to avoid those nights by looking on the website.

I had some great times on its own nights or on nights when swingers put on events.

There are no longer any places where a single man can turn up on Friday or Saturday night without booking or membership. However this may now be a council requirement.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It started to go downhill quite badly in my opinion........

The undesirables that sould attend on Weds nights no doubt caused the neighbours to complain to the council.

I have nothing against immigrants (I'm a 2nd generation one after all) but a lot of 'Uber driver' types started to arrive in groups of 5-6 at a time stinking of BO!!!

That's when I stopped going....

over a year ago

Miss paradise spa great vibe

By *illy123789Man
over a year ago

llandeilo

I loved it too... Wednesday afternoon chill out at the spa with lovely fellow swingers and some georgeous girls was awesome

By *bw_lover33Man
over a year ago

Richmond

"It started to go downhill quite badly in my opinion........

The undesirables that sould attend on Weds nights no doubt caused the neighbours to complain to the council.

I have nothing against immigrants (I'm a 2nd generation one after all) but a lot of 'Uber driver' types started to arrive in groups of 5-6 at a time stinking of BO!!!

That's when I stopped going...."

I love this quote.. They all go to Rios now and they all wonder why the black guys have more success with the ladies. Make conversation, don't follow women around and bring deodrant then maybe you will get the ladies!!

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

"It started to go downhill quite badly in my opinion........

That's when I stopped going....

I love this quote.. They all go to Rios now and they all wonder why the black guys have more success with the ladies. Make conversation, don't follow women around and bring deodrant then maybe you will get the ladies!!"

And grow some muscles...

By *olcpl77Couple
over a year ago

halstead

Went past there recently its quite sad to see they have demolished the place as we got some great memories from there

over a year ago

Dartford

lol had few few old friends ,saying hi

over a year ago

"its was fun , had so many friends there still think about the place lol ,and miss the fun crowd , x "

How bizarre is this, drove past there only yesterday. It’s now a block of flats.

I had some great times there, don’t think I appreciated it until it went

over a year ago

Dartford

it was fun had 1st bbc fun there lol

over a year ago

"it was fun had 1st bbc fun there lol"

Oh snap! Me too

over a year ago

Dartford

yep fun times and missed

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

How weird seeing this thread,I was only thinking about the place the other day,when I changed my profile pic,this one was taken there by the official photographer at the club (I will add before anyone jumps in lol)

I have alot of fantastic memories from weekends that I went,always good fun,whether it was a chill out night or a party,can't believe it's been closed 3 years now

By *ensualMan
over a year ago

Sutton

The problem is that some people turned up when the club was let to the private parties with WG's and assumed it was like that all the time, when it was not.

I have had both chilled times there and and quite active times.

By *oversinparadiseCouple
over a year ago

romford

we do miss the place sad to see flats there now. met some great people over the years. who would have thought we now have covid so would have to shut anyway xx

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I moved away years ago, but whenever we drove past my mum would tut and say "spa my arse"

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

London

Had some really good Saturday nights there. Didn't realise it's been three years!

over a year ago

Was a nice place to be good vibes

over a year ago

Dartford

remember you two , you both so funny and a giggle . and missing the pizza

over a year ago

Dartford

lol xx

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

I went there a few times for me it was good as it was less than one hour drive which is one of the first things I look for in a club or a meet.Good facilities as well as good party nites whenever I attend.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

London

"remember you two , you both so funny and a giggle . and missing the pizza"

Ah yes, the pizza

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

"we do miss the place sad to see flats there now. met some great people over the years. who would have thought we now have covid so would have to shut anyway xx

Hi I remember you both thanks for making me welcome as I was a bit nervous 1st club I visited

"

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

"remember you two , you both so funny and a giggle . and missing the pizza

Ah yes, the pizza "

Don't forget the chicken too

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

London

"remember you two , you both so funny and a giggle . and missing the pizza

Ah yes, the pizza

Don't forget the chicken too "

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

Our first club (& probably favourite) especially loved the hottubs, although I don't miss the guys holding onto your ankle as you tried to get out

MrsB

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

A really good club, providing you went on the right nights (ie, the weekend). Lots of undesirable guys on a Wednesday daytime though.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

London

"A really good club, providing you went on the right nights (ie, the weekend). Lots of undesirable guys on a Wednesday daytime though."

Think I only ever went on a Saturday night/Sunday morning. Glad to hear I chose wisely

Enjoyed the fact it wasn't restricted on those nights.

By *itsAndTaffCouple
over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"A really good club, providing you went on the right nights (ie, the weekend). Lots of undesirable guys on a Wednesday daytime though."

I think there's undesirables in all clubs & yes I know on a Wednesday day time & evening there were girls allowed in specifically to generate extra revenue but we still had a good time attending on those nights in fact I even attended on a Wednesday daytime on my own

The staff were always great so I never felt uncomfortable

MrsB

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"A really good club, providing you went on the right nights (ie, the weekend). Lots of undesirable guys on a Wednesday daytime though.

I think there's undesirables in all clubs & yes I know on a Wednesday day time & evening there were girls allowed in specifically to generate extra revenue but we still had a good time attending on those nights in fact I even attended on a Wednesday daytime on my own

The staff were always great so I never felt uncomfortable

MrsB"

I agree - the staff there were excellent! Donna was one of the best IMHO. She was the one who welcomed everyone and kept everyone happy, and was a bloody good laugh too! I do miss her.

By *illy123789Man
over a year ago

llandeilo

I always enjoyed it there. I attended a couple of the Wednesdays and a lot of the evening sessions. Always very chilled and a lot of fun; a shame it closed

over a year ago

Had great times at Paradise Spa met some great people, shame it's gone, I think more will close with this virus about!

over a year ago

Enjoyed my few trips to the club when working darn sarf. Have not had the pleasure for the lat few years.

By *areass2017Man
over a year ago

east coast

Loved Paradise Spa! Met _oversinparadise there a few times, what was the name of the other couple who worked there early on? It’s on the tip of my tongue, I’m sure they went their separate ways and she stayed working at the club? Great days!!!

By *ystuff32Couple
over a year ago

essex

We have been a few times and gutted its gone now as we had some great times there

By *pace DoubtMan
over a year ago

Ilford

We both really miss the place, we always had a good laugh with the staff, they were all all lovely. We mainly went on either Fridays or Saturdays. The bonus pizza was a treat. Wish it was still there.

By *wingin CatMan
over a year ago

London

"Loved Paradise Spa! Met _oversinparadise there a few times, what was the name of the other couple who worked there early on? It’s on the tip of my tongue, I’m sure they went their separate ways and she stayed working at the club? Great days!!!"

Sounds like you mean Donna? She was gorgeous - really lovely, and also had a wicked sense of humour! I do miss her.

By *areass2017Man
over a year ago

east coast

Yup! She was lovely!

Post new Message to Thread