Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

The attic

Jump to newest

By *9funcpl69XXX OP   Man
over a year ago

norwich

Is this place open daytime only me and my partner are in derby for the night and fancied a night out

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

Think it’s just the Cinema open in the day xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I was there on Monday last week during the daytime and it looked like the whole place was open. It was busy too .... and very enjoyable!

By *ane georgeCouple
over a year ago

birmingham b36

If it's today your on about. It's greedy girl night tonight so whole clubs open x

By *appyman25402 peanutsMan
over a year ago

North Wales

Yes the club is open tonight.

Yes it is greedy girls night so couples and single ladies is free to get in if the lady play's. This only means with people she likes. The doors have to stay open so no privet play. Most of the club is open but not all the rooms as the club is far to big to have every thing open in the week.

I will be there with a lady friend so you are welcome to come say hi.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman
over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Think it’s just the Cinema open in the day xxx"
just the cinema. I've been for the last two days and yesterday was 3 couples and me and lots of nice guys...

Todsy was 3 couples too x x

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"Think it’s just the Cinema open in the day xxx just the cinema. I've been for the last two days and yesterday was 3 couples and me and lots of nice guys...

Todsy was 3 couples too x x"

Ooh interesting to know! I can get there quite easily. I shall be checking out the days and times for this. Thanks for the info Sassy x

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

"Think it’s just the Cinema open in the day xxx just the cinema. I've been for the last two days and yesterday was 3 couples and me and lots of nice guys...

Ooh interesting to know! I can get there quite easily. I shall be checking out the days and times for this. Thanks for the info Sassy x "

Mondays and Fridays daytime are events for tv/ts and their admirers - I think the whole club is open. The rest of the week only the cinema is open during daytime.

Evenings it's only the cinema on a Wednesday. Thurs, Fri and Sat the whole club is open. I've not been on Thursday evening so can't comment, Friday evenings have been quiet every time I've been and Saturday evenings are much busier and always great fun.

By *nsatiable Needy BratWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

Ooh interesting to know! I can get there quite easily. I shall be checking out the days and times for this. Thanks for the info Sassy x

Mondays and Fridays daytime are events for tv/ts and their admirers - I think the whole club is open. The rest of the week only the cinema is open during daytime.

Evenings it's only the cinema on a Wednesday. Thurs, Fri and Sat the whole club is open. I've not been on Thursday evening so can't comment, Friday evenings have been quiet every time I've been and Saturday evenings are much busier and always great fun. "

Who needs Google

Thank you Yorkie.

Really wanting to find somewhere for chilling out when the chance arises in the day more specifically, someone safe alone if Sir is busy. Getting back early hours in the morning is a little bit more difficult as I don't drive and find it hard to leave a party at a sensible time so can't trust myself to do that

By *obandlollyCouple
over a year ago

Long Eaton

"Really wanting to find somewhere for chilling out when the chance arises in the day more specifically, someone safe alone if Sir is busy. Getting back early hours in the morning is a little bit more difficult as I don't drive and find it hard to leave a party at a sensible time so can't trust myself to do that "

if you look at the club website you will see that it has accommodation, if you ring the club they will let you know if it's available on a particular date you want to visit....gets booked up pretty quickly around party nights!

Post new Message to Thread