FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Which clubs allow single males on Saturday nights?

Jump to newest

By *itbit Champ OP   Man
over a year ago

Cheshire

As per topic title I'm interested in attending various clubs next year. I would typically like to attend on Saturday nights as that fits with work etc

I'm looking to book accommodation close to some of these venues but I'm a bit wary in case some of the clubs don't allow single males on a Saturday night.

Can anybody let me know if Pandora's, Quest, xstasia, Chameleons allow single men to attend on a typical Saturday night?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Quest allows single guys every other week. Every 1st and 3rd Saturday it’s couples only. It’s a bummer though most of my child care happens on a couples only night. It’s a great club.

over a year ago

Chameleons is members only as I recall and single male membership is pretty much dead mens shoes...

By *rmrsridesCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

Cupid's in Manchester allow single guys on all but 1 saturday night each month.

over a year ago

Not on your list but attic allows single males

By *exymidscouple2017Couple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Chams only allow single men in the day time on Saturdays.

The Attic allows single men all day and night.

By *obandsue 69Couple
over a year ago

north Cornwall

Some couples like the odd single male or two

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba has a single gent limit on Friday and Saturday nights - membership is required

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"As per topic title I'm interested in attending various clubs next year. I would typically like to attend on Saturday nights as that fits with work etc

I'm looking to book accommodation close to some of these venues but I'm a bit wary in case some of the clubs don't allow single males on a Saturday night.

Can anybody let me know if Pandora's, Quest, xstasia, Chameleons allow single men to attend on a typical Saturday night?"

Most clubs in the north west allow single guys on a Saturday night - we’re much luckier than other areas in that way!

Contact the club first to make sure you don’t need to be a member etc though - and some charge more than others! X

over a year ago

This is a great thread for me to find which clubs to avoid, as I prefer mixed nights.

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

"This is a great thread for me to find which clubs to avoid, as I prefer mixed nights. "

As do I!

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids allow single men but we do keep an eye on numbers so its mixed for all some are guestlist events so check forst to make sure xxx

By *heperfectcock1Man
over a year ago

MANCHESTER

cupids allows singles males in if the owner likes the look of you if he don't he will start accusing you of all sorts not just me saying this heard of a few single males about this your perfect for that place if your a single female or couple fact.

Post new Message to Thread