Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Question on fee's

Jump to newest

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

I have looked at the local club to me & it has left me with a few questions.

First off I am a single guy that said.

Why is the fee for membership & entry for single men more than a female?

If I was female I'd get in free why do women get in free?

Where is the fairness in this & equality? I see women getting in free to a club makes them look cheap & easy. Could be wrong.

I am new to the swinging world.

Rant & moan over. But if anyone could answer why please do so.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

To encourage women to go. Be a gay bar otherwise.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I don't know the answer to the big question.

But how does it make me look cheap or easy that a club charges me less? A club's decision making doesn't imply anything about me.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

But yeah, if the fees were equal (and no capping took place) it'd be a complete sausage fest, and overwhelming for any woman who dared.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

"To encourage women to go. Be a gay bar otherwise."

Absolutely.....unfortunately for the guys who either pay or stay away.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've been to a club which charged per person, and I'd be fine with that arrangement. But I've also been in clubs where I've been outnumbered by guys ten or more to one. It makes me feel like prey (the culture in the club I'm thinking of didn't help), not relaxed, horny and sexy.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"I have looked at the local club to me & it has left me with a few questions.

First off I am a single guy that said.

Why is the fee for membership & entry for single men more than a female?

If I was female I'd get in free why do women get in free?

Where is the fairness in this & equality? I see women getting in free to a club makes them look cheap & easy. Could be wrong.

I am new to the swinging world.

Rant & moan over. But if anyone could answer why please do so. "

It's life,

Would you prefer a club that's a sausage fest because it's free for men ?

Whatever the fee is I'm sure it's worth it if you have a fun evening, if it's that annoying to you don't go, it really is that simple.

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"I don't know the answer to the big question.

But how does it make me look cheap or easy that a club charges me less? A club's decision making doesn't imply anything about me. "

My wording was wrong & now it has been pointed out to me I am sorry. I am one that sounds off before thinking.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

It is what it is

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"But yeah, if the fees were equal (and no capping took place) it'd be a complete sausage fest, and overwhelming for any woman who dared. "
Now you have pointed out the sausage fest. I wouldn't want to be any female. There are only so many cocks each female can take. I can get the capping number & I believe if single the guys, in that case, must buy a tick & the females can order a free pass for the night they want to go hopefully if the IT works as a female get a free pass it opens one ticket for a single guy. But leaving the free on the door for females. That way the numbers should be the same of both sexes or more females. Would put stop to a sausage fest. They could also say to males if no ticket for your night we will message you if one comes up then after five females open the tickets up they go to the guy in the waitlist. First to get the ticket gets in.

By *riskynriskyCouple
over a year ago

Essex.

Single guys wouldn't be able to plan a night out as they wouldn't necessarily know if they can go to the club until the last minute.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The point is regardless of the fee, very few women go to clubs alone. It is very unlikely you ever have more woman or even equal unless its a couples and unicorn night.

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"

It's life,

Would you prefer a club that's a sausage fest because it's free for men ?

Whatever the fee is I'm sure it's worth it if you have a fun evening, if it's that annoying to you don't go, it really is that simple."

Now it has been pointed out that male out way female I can see the point. I had the wrong picture in my head loads of women walking in free. not thinking of it being it is free for female to hopefully get nearly the right mix of both sexes. As I said I am new to this world & got wrong ideas from where I don't know. After doing Gay clubs/ bar & saunas in my time I know what it can feel like being the eye candy. When younger I was a looker no so much now weight problems & a number of year 10 to be the point of them not picking up on what it was has ended up with me putting on a lot of weight & problem is if I lose it to quick more than a pound a week could run the risk of setting it off again & more A&E visits

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/12/18 17:26:10]

over a year ago

Libs have got it right on this one

They work on a ratio so,But yes same scenario I'm afraid

Single gentleman nearly triple the entrance fee of a single lady with couples priced inbetween

Me and a fab friend sometimes go on a cples profile saves us nearly £40

What a club though well worth the entrance fee and not just of the hot crowd that attends

It's something else jxx

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 24/12/18 17:26:10]"

Tight bar stewards is the word your looking for I think

I attended libs lovetoparty event on Fri and invited s my lovely fwb

Including hotel entrance fee bubbly secret Santa cabs etc etc and a beautiful harvester breakfast the morning after I'd spent nearly £200

Always been a one for paying for all of the night just the way I'm built I'm afraid

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

Woman rule

As said before as a single guy your not going to meet a guy are you?

If you are then chams bi Monday is definitely for you reduced rate for tv's maybe explore your closet gay side xx

over a year ago

"But yeah, if the fees were equal (and no capping took place) it'd be a complete sausage fest, and overwhelming for any woman who dared. Now you have pointed out the sausage fest. I wouldn't want to be any female. There are only so many cocks each female can take. I can get the capping number & I believe if single the guys, in that case, must buy a tick & the females can order a free pass for the night they want to go hopefully if the IT works as a female get a free pass it opens one ticket for a single guy. But leaving the free on the door for females. That way the numbers should be the same of both sexes or more females. Would put stop to a sausage fest. They could also say to males if no ticket for your night we will message you if one comes up then after five females open the tickets up they go to the guy in the waitlist. First to get the ticket gets in. "

Libs again

Have a reserve list for single gentleman although I'm a member and can if I wish attend without an invite if so I always mess the host cple out of courtesy

By *ecretpassion100Couple
over a year ago

Walsall

[Removed by poster at 24/12/18 17:32:44]

over a year ago

Come on spit it out

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

You mean it saves you nearly £40. She would get in much cheaper without you.

over a year ago

"

You mean it saves you nearly £40. She would get in much cheaper without you. "

I was going to say the same.

over a year ago

"

I was going to say the same. "

Yes agreed but read prev mess

I don't do it for the sex side of things were fwb's

over a year ago

"

I don't do it for the sex side of things were fwb's"

over a year ago

"

I don't do it for the sex side of things were fwb's"

And I'm sure you'll agree nearly £200 is alot more than £35 so you'll see what I'm about now hopefully x

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

It's one of the main reasons I don't go

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"Single guys wouldn't be able to plan a night out as they wouldn't necessarily know if they can go to the club until the last minute. "
Well it has changed from my younger days. yet that could be my up bring army kid everything planned to the smallest detail even if I pulled or back up plan if not.

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"

And I'm sure you'll agree nearly £200 is alot more than £35 so you'll see what I'm about now hopefully x"

Like you I am a gent & would pay all the time

over a year ago

"

And I'm sure you'll agree nearly £200 is alot more than £35 so you'll see what I'm about now hopefully xLike you I am a gent & would pay all the time "

That is a gentleman speaking there

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"Woman rule

As said before as a single guy your not going to meet a guy are you?

If you are then chams bi Monday is definitely for you reduced rate for tvs maybe explore your closet gay side xx "

I am open about being Bi, not gay Bi if gay I'd not want the female in my group meets I want to do thing that I looked at as normal foreplay with a female but ex didn't. One kiss her hand jobing now fuck me. I am sure everyone would agree with me over plain near flat dead. 17yrs in a marriage that I was giving my all & only getting a kiss wank & ordered to fuck. But that was the gent in me for better for worse. Plus know way into CD, TV, TS. If I go with a fella he has to be a man no ladies pants unless his wife has made him wear them to humiliate him & then as it is the order of his Mistress I could overlook his ladies undies. As I'd be able to show him up for what he has on. join & helping his wife show the hubby his place under his wife orders & in that case I'd be under her orders also to deal with her needs & what she needs from my bi side to deal with her sub hubby.

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

on TV/ TS question as to who they are they want to be female yet are male if they have a cock in my book they are male. I just can't get it why would a guy want a fella dress as a women being in dress etc doesn't make them a female all you Str8 guys that will meet TV's etc. Sorry that is making the str8 guy Bi. It is like Str8 saying if I don't kiss or touch them I am str8. If you get sucked by a guy or fuck a guy your Bi at best if not gay I have seen it on here & fabguys (the gay male site) saying I am str8 but will fuck& let them suck me off. I am not the one being gay doing the sucking or being fucked.

There is only one place I'd still say a str8 is str8 & that is Prison. It's better for them to us a gay or bi to get as near normal sex life as they can be locked up. any mouth or hole is better than a wank. It when you get out if you still us guys your bi.

By *eightonpa1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Market Weighton

"

Like you I am a gent & would pay all the time

That is a gentleman speaking there "

To right I'd die if a female was to offer to buy me a drink. I was brought up if you date a female you treat help like a lady (even if she was a slapper my mum & dad said) then said if you can't do that don't date & come home you have two hands. God gave you to so you would be able to rest. I think that was the closest I got to the BIRDS & BEE chat. Other than make sure you alway have rubbers with you then shown the box in the kitchen. Mum & Dad knew how hard it was when your first starting out in you sex life & asking for johnnies could be hard to do walking out without them. They stocked the box up each week & allows made sure that it had at least 6 in every day no questions asked to who took them or how many. I never went without or the fear of buying them. The first pack I had to get myself was after I got married & wife was having test done which meant she had to stop the pill. Went out of town to buy them so no-one would know as if having rubbers were a big shameful thing. Even then the first shop the person serving was a young female out I went with out then buying aspirin instead. Second was a guy felt easy asking him for them. This was before I went drinking I know pub loos had them but could pluck up buying them in the loo made it feel dirty doing it shame it had to be hidden out of sight. Just me.

Post new Message to Thread