Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Le bodouir

Jump to newest

By *host63 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Joined the club a few years ago went to one event a Friday night where single gents are allowed.

For me it was a little quiet though I had some nice chats with people there.

I had nor been since mainly because I took a break from swinging being in a vanilla relationship but I always received invites from them. Also while it was quiet for me I liked the club and always recommended them to there on dab or in conversations.

So I found myself in East London a last night 20th Dec and visited the club on the off chance of attending the greedy girl even. All seemed fine till they looked at my membership. I had been red listed and denied entry.

No reason given When attended that one night no one complained about me the management said nothing and I still get invites to their events.

Feel really let down confused humiliated and now pretty bloody angry.

Has this happend to any other single guy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I understand your frustration, but I think there must be something slightly more to it.

Why would they not want to let you in and take your entrance fee? Maybe you are unaware that somebody complained about you when you were there. They run a business and have to keep everybody safe, but I'm sure there must be some reason or misunderstanding as to why they wouldn't let you in.

I completely understand it must be very frustrating for you but there has to be a reason why they would take the course of action they have chosen to take.

By *host63 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Nope I am am not new to swinging and know how to behave in clubs anx parties am.never pushy I never even propostioned anyone though I did chat to a few people. As it was.my first time and j was a single gent I am aware of swinging etiquette.

But if I had been banned why not tell me? They could have sent an email. And why continue to send me invites?

Make a no sense whatsoever

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I understand that it would be very frustrating, but they must have a reason.

As far as the emails, go you are probably just on their database and need to unsubscribe unless you want to continue hearing from them.

It's probably not connected to your membership,

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Is your membership current?

I am assuming that Le Boudoir has an annual membership fee rather than a lifetime one for single guys, most clubs seem to.

By *host63 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I understand that it would be very frustrating, but they must have a reason.

As far as the emails, go you are probably just on their database and need to unsubscribe unless you want to continue hearing from them.

"

Well if they have a reason they could be courteous enough to email me and tell me. Don't wait till I travel 25 miles to the club and then refuse my entry.

If they are so big on manners and behaviour surely they can email me and tell me. I have been a member for about 7 years.

By *host63 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I understand that it would be very frustrating, but they must have a reason.

"

Well if they have a reason they could be courteous enough to email me and tell me. Don't wait till I travel 25 miles to the club and then refuse my entry.

If they are so big on manners and behaviour surely they can email me and tell me. I have been a member for about 7 years. So J reallybsee no excuse for such bad behaviour

By *host63 OP   Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

When I joined.ut was a lifetime one. And if that was the case why not tell me my membership needed renewing I would have been fine with that.

But o reason was given at all

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Have you tried messaging the club?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just a thought...you're in the same age bracket as I am...as you know, they have a vetted membership (for those that don't know - basically if you're a chubster &/or aesthetically challenged, you don'tget to be a member) ...I too joined a couple of years ago - as a 'couple' (but have never been). I emailed them recently to ask if our membership was still current (as I was conscious that it'd been a couple of years since I sent them photos, with no doubt a couple more ahem 'character lines' added since then!) ...they said it was. Could it be you're pushing their upper age limit for a single guy?

Post new Message to Thread