Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Chams' couples room etiquette ?

Jump to newest

By *acho OP   Couple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Sorry if this is an obvious question, and perhaps directed at those who attend a lot, but we've always wondered if there's a particular etiquette there ? I mean, do only coupled up couples (2+ pairs) go in, or could a 'single' couple go in and ask to play with whoever's in there ? Obviously they could get turned down ! Whenever we've gone in, it's always with one or more couples, but we've usually kept the play to our own little group.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We go in whether people are there or not. Sometimes we play with others but sometimes we are just in the same room....no rules as such other than the usual ask before you touch.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like going in the couples only rooms to watch others and then play with ourselves, if we get invited for more it's a bonus, but we're happy with that.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

As long as everyone consents, rules are whatever the people in there are happy with!

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

I think the only real rule is consent. Last time we where the only people in there. Just playing by our selves, then it seemed we just seemed to suck others in and we had a lot of fun.

By *JsandstockingsCouple
over a year ago

warwickshire

We played on our own last night, had the room to ourselves and that’s was perfect as we are still new to the scene. Love the mirrors in there!

By *esires of HertsCouple
over a year ago

Herts and London Borders

must go back there soon...been too long

By *ootballFlowerCouple
over a year ago

Ollerton

We have done the whole range, just played as the two of us. Started as the two of us and had others join us, gone in as a group and stayed as the group, gone in as the group and then had everyone in the room joining in.

As everyone says as long as everyone agrees and is happy then all is good.

G&D xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Iv been fortunate to be go in as a “couple” male and female and play with others or on our own. I much prefer this room...

However, I beleave that it’s couples or single girls only and NOT single guys. if I was there with FB and a single guy walked in, I’d advise him to walk out again.... it’s the one area that no single guys can go and if I go to chams as a single guy, id never go in! Not matter how many are there playing.

Other rooms and areas are available for single guys to join in.

If this was open to single guys, it’s not - check out the sign on the door! Then it would be another round room and this can get out of hand, as a raspberry ripple type, I’m not into hard swinging with lots of males I’ve ratio to females and would be extremely uncomfortable with it.

Leave the couples room as couples or single females only!

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Iv been fortunate to be go in as a “couple” male and female and play with others or on our own. I much prefer this room...

However, I beleave that it’s couples or single girls only and NOT single guys. if I was there with FB and a single guy walked in, I’d advise him to walk out again.... it’s the one area that no single guys can go and if I go to chams as a single guy, id never go in! Not matter how many are there playing.

If this was open to single guys, it’s not - check out the sign on the door! Then it would be another round room and this can get out of hand, as a raspberry ripple type, I’m not into hard swinging with lots of males I’ve ratio to females and would be extremely uncomfortable with it.

Leave the couples room as couples or single females only! "

I think the OP is asking if singles who have coupled up can play in there, which they can, not if single guys can go in as singles. The rules are clear on that, including the sign by the door.

By *rimson_RoseWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

"Iv been fortunate to be go in as a “couple” male and female and play with others or on our own. I much prefer this room...

Leave the couples room as couples or single females only!

I think the OP is asking if singles who have coupled up can play in there, which they can, not if single guys can go in as singles. The rules are clear on that, including the sign by the door. "

In fact reading it again they’re basically asking if it’s ok to go in as one couple (a single couple) or do they have to be with one or more couples either of which is fine!

By *ymFit_FunMan
over a year ago

Dudley

A few years ago I was there with my partner at the time. We were outside the couples room round the corner watching through the one sided mirror/window. There was a couple in there playing and we were enjoying the show. I was stood behind my ex rubbing my cock up against her arse through our towels. After a couple of minutes a guy comes round, standing next to us, hes watching both the couple in the room and keeps looking at my partner. My ex looks down at his towel because he's obviously wanking underneath it. Her eyes lingered as he let it fall open, it was quite dark but I could see he was stroking a very big, thick cock. They ended up going in the couples room together while I watched through the window.

Post new Message to Thread