Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Blackpool

Jump to newest

By *ivelaughlove16 OP   Couple
over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Off to Blackpool for a week in February ,looking at club options during the week,like the look of infusions can anyone recommend,like the look of all the facilities ,cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It a great club. Good facilities and a good mix of people. Hope you enjoy your time there.

Hope I'm around

over a year ago

Ive been to infusions and always had a good time there! There is also clubsx which i hear good things about and keeps getting recommended to me, ive never been but will be visiting in the new year!

By *reelanderMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Theres a few clubs now in blackpool im gona have to tour them all

over a year ago

We have a swingers hotel round the corner from Infusions and a short taxi ride from Clubsx...try them both

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Both clubs a really good and would recommend _tay n play hotel to stay over in aswell

By *tay n PlayCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Thats us..Stay n Play

over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

Thanks everyone for feedback ,already booked up hotel and looking forward to seeing what Blackpool has to offer

over a year ago

For some unknown to me reason Blackpool seems to have the most swining options in the country in the smallest area, the swining capital of the universe lol

Both clubs are great but totally a different experience in both of them. Infusions more intimate in some ways with a swimming pool, watch your step lol.

Sx much more themed, larger and open without membership needed.

We enjoy both for different reasons I'm sure you will do too, take a good coat though the wind can be quite bracing on that coast. male

over a year ago

We have been infusions twice on a Friday night and both times have been really good.

over a year ago

"Off to Blackpool for a week in February ,looking at club options during the week,like the look of infusions can anyone recommend,like the look of all the facilities ,cheers "

Hey guys club SX is the better one for sure big club with modern play rooms all with a different theme too..great hot tub social area is great lots of comfy seats and the best club owners!!! Paul and Lou will make u feel at ease ..What dates you going???

over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We are going third week in February (half term week lol ) ,interested in which club has the best social aspect without loads of people hassling you,prefer to meet people and then see where it has to take us without pre planning

Post new Message to Thread