Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

guys in clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we cant be the only couple who would like to see more guys in the clubs ? I know there's limits but just a few more please lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tuartsCelloCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

We agree x do like a single guy or two

By *ummygirlWoman
over a year ago

currently my bed

me too x clubs are ok for single gents here in the East Mids though xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Will see what I can do ladies

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

We agree too

over a year ago

Lowering entry prices for men might help this....

over a year ago

Are there any clubs in the south west ??

over a year ago

Would be nice to start going to clubs and that as I’m sort of new and never been to a club

over a year ago

Greedy girls events?

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

90 single males passed through the doors at Chams on Friday gone!

over a year ago

"Greedy girls events?"

but why not the weekend too ?

over a year ago

Ive been to clubs and most times there has been too many single men and not enough couples and single girls!

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Greedy girls events?

but why not the weekend too ? "

Plenty of clubs are! Some are couples only on a Saturday, some couples only once a month, some never couples only.

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"We agree x do like a single guy or two"

...as do we. Please single guys, dress to impress, smell good, smile, talk to us and don’t just assume you are guaranteed a shag. If all of this sounds like you, then happy days, please!

over a year ago

I'm thinking of going to start clubs but I was wandering in you're experience how are single guys viewed and also is it best to arrive with other people or not? Much appreciate you're help if you can

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Looks like I need a road trip South

over a year ago

Unfortunately quite often there are too many single guys and their behaviour can be most off putting!

over a year ago

"Unfortunately quite often there are too many single guys and their behaviour can be most off putting! "

men misbehave no more than single women ? and some couples aint saints either

over a year ago

"Unfortunately quite often there are too many single guys and their behaviour can be most off putting!

men misbehave no more than single women ? and some couples aint saints either"

Well the ladies don't tend to follow you around wanking

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 07:37:16]

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Unfortunately quite often there are too many single guys and their behaviour can be most off putting!

men misbehave no more than single women ? and some couples aint saints either"

Yeah but they are higher up in the hierarchy and get cut a lot more slack.

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

We agree our favourite clubs only let single men in on a Friday night. We would like to see at lest 10 let in on a Saturday night.

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

"Unfortunately quite often there are too many single guys and their behaviour can be most off putting! "

I agree, most of the times I have been to clubs there have been the zombies getting far too close to a couple without any invitation. Spoiling it I should imagine for the couple and me!

over a year ago

men misbehave no more than single women ? and some couples aint saints either

Well the ladies don't tend to follow you around wanking "

no they just pester thinking they can do as they like whiles being pissed as a wet fart

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Are there any clubs in the south west ??"
at least 4 or 5

By *incs.cpl1Couple
over a year ago

Holton le Clay near Cleethorpes

[Removed by poster at 19/12/18 18:11:58]

By *incs.cpl1Couple
over a year ago

Holton le Clay near Cleethorpes

We agree totally that more guys should be allowed in clubs

over a year ago

I always just assumed couples and women wanted less single guys - nice to hear them opposite

over a year ago

The more the merrier for us

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"The more the merrier for us "

Yous are just greedy lol as we know x

By *ineuk_69Couple
over a year ago

Compton acres

clubs do not work without single guys, can't get enough, pity most of them stand around and don't interact if they did they would enjoy the fun much more xx

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"clubs do not work without single guys, can't get enough, pity most of them stand around and don't interact if they did they would enjoy the fun much more xx"
Problem is that a lot of guys who to go clubs, couldn't pull in a brothel.

By *iker boy 69Man
over a year ago

midlands

"me too x clubs are ok for single gents here in the East Mids though xxx"

Hopefully get to bump into you in the attic or P.M sometime

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

In London I feel it’s a catch 22 situation we have two clubs Le Boudoir and OP4F which require you to apply for membership and then be accepted.On

one side it’s good because if a couple have a problem with a single guy and the management are made aware then they can cancel his membership the other side if there were no membership procedures then potentially you could get a load of idiots turning up after having a few drinks expecting to have sex with the ladies just because they are swingers which is what sometimes happens at Rios spa.

By *ickedwillyCouple
over a year ago

Bangor

We always like mixed sex nights at clubs much more erotic than couples only nights providing the males are well behaved and respectful.

By *plpxp2Couple
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"We always like mixed sex nights at clubs much more erotic than couples only nights providing the males are well behaved and respectful. "

And actually talk

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba Club has mixed for all club nights (there is a single gent limit on Fridays and Saturdays) - membership is always required.

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"We always like mixed sex nights at clubs much more erotic than couples only nights providing the males are well behaved and respectful.

And actually talk "

Couples can talk to men though too if they're interested. It can be intimating approaching couples, especially when the guys nickname is tank.

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Well here's my take on it.

If they didnt have couples only nights the single men would be spread over a couple of nights.

Currently you need to book in advance to get in most clubs that limits the type of person

If a club has lots of blokes it allows more choice and the less desirable guys soon realise/learn to up their game or be alone,its called self regulation. I cant be bothered with the application process for some clubs and I'm sure other single guys are the same. As a couple you can just turn up at most clubs.

Often the couples night is saturday the busiest night of the week hold couples night on friday and saturday would still be the busiest night.

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

This is true I prefer go out on Saturday nights. As I cant be asked to go out on a friday night after work.

over a year ago

"clubs do not work without single guys, can't get enough, pity most of them stand around and don't interact if they did they would enjoy the fun much more xx"

Indeed, the revenue they bring in helps.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

So few clubs will allow single men on a Saturday, and those that do require pre-booking. Then there's the cost, which while understood is a factor.

The reality is that I'm better off going as a couple with a single female, as and when I can persuade one.

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

We too like to play with Single Guys in Clubs. However, please don’t be a Letch. Please smell good. Please come talk to us with reasonable conversation. And finally. Please don’t come to Clubs dressed in Jogging Bottoms and a dirty pullover with half a Kebab down the front as basically, ITS NOT SEXY.

Phew. That just came out xx

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

As a couple surely our preferences matter, we like to play in open areas without groups of men standing over us hence couples nights our preference. Not all clubs have couples nights, surely its up to oneself to choose what club & night feels comfortable to your needs.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"So few clubs will allow single men on a Saturday, and those that do require pre-booking. Then there's the cost, which while understood is a factor.

The reality is that I'm better off going as a couple with a single female, as and when I can persuade one."

Or have a pre-arranged meet with a lady inside

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

North West Devon...

Really difficult one to answer....

It all boils down to individuals...if you are a couple and only want to meet other couples, then don’t go on a club when single guys are allowed, or straight away you will find something to moan about. Or go to Clubs that have couples only areas.

Clubs should reduce their fees for single guys.

How can they realistically impose on how many guys are allowed in, if they have no idea how many Couples will be going on any given night, or greedy girl / MILF events?

Guys try not to hunt in packs, it is very off putting following a female every time she goes to the loo, believing she is off to the playrooms.

If you see a couple or a woman you like, smile, or strike up a conversation in the social area before hand. Most couples will give you a sign inviting you to join in.

If you like watching do it from a discreet distance, not 6” from the woman’s face cock in hand.

over a year ago

"We too like to play with Single Guys in Clubs. However, please don’t be a Letch. Please smell good. Please come talk to us with reasonable conversation. And finally. Please don’t come to Clubs dressed in Jogging Bottoms and a dirty pullover with half a Kebab down the front as basically, ITS NOT SEXY.

Phew. That just came out xx"

By *hic EventsWoman
over a year ago

Cambridge

Go to Chams! Be enough there x

over a year ago

Agree with the OP, it would be nice to see more of the right kind of single man at clubs. It doesn’t take much to stand out from the wanking zombies, at least two posts above have mentioned the basics. For me nights with single men in the mix have a more lively vibe than couples only nights.

Posted about exactly this topic a couple of weeks ago - we need more civilised fabbers in clubs to outcompete the ignorant key rattlers. I don’t think the key rattlers are on Fab generally, which is why they think the women in clubs are free prostitutes.

over a year ago

A bit tricky for single guys

Often it seems like being punished for being single

When all is really being offered is to bring some fun like everyone else

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Go to Chams! Be enough there x"

Yep never a shortage there, like previously said 90 passed through the door last Friday!

over a year ago

I've thinking about going to a club but I have some worries about rules, how it works or how to interact, because the last think I want is to disturb a couple when they are having a good time.

But probably the best is just be natural, don't expect much and try to meet people as normal

over a year ago

"I've thinking about going to a club but I have some worries about rules, how it works or how to interact, because the last think I want is to disturb a couple when they are having a good time.

But probably the best is just be natural, don't expect much and try to meet people as normal"

Talk to people in the bar area BEFORE they are playing and make it clear you’re enjoying the chat, don’t exchange three words then ask ‘Do you want to play?’. If you bump into people in the playrooms and you like the look of them just ask if they’re looking for a man to join them. Don’t stalk them without asking. If they are playing and you watch from a respectful distance (for the socially challenged that is NOT with your cock dangling over her face) they will catch your eye if they want you to join in. As you say, it’s common sense really.

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Lowering entry prices for men might help this...."

You've obviously never looked at BMFC admission prices

One of our parties is just £20 for Single Guys

over a year ago

Definitely. Of the right calibre, obviously

over a year ago

"Lowering entry prices for men might help this....

One of our parties is just £20 for Single Guys "

Ok that’s much cheaper than most places

By *ngelsbyname88Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

We would welcome more single guys at club nights also

By *ohnygodMan
over a year ago

TOKYO Japan

Should be ratio 2:1

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

There were a fair few at remix last weekend. Trouble was I didn’t take a fancy to many of them. Usually they do well for yummy guys.

V x

over a year ago

"Lowering entry prices for men might help this....

One of our parties is just £20 for Single Guys "

I can verify that this lady is right, her nights are top quality and offer great playing potential for both single guys and the couples/single ladies that appreciate them.

Personally I like the lack of quality single guys at most clubs, less competition

By *ewcouplemidsCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Go to Chams! Be enough there x

Yep never a shortage there, like previously said 90 passed through the door last Friday!"

We are the same single guys have every other day apart from Saturdays at the clubs we use an that's why we only go on Saturdays

We prefer to just be around other couples

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"

We are the same single guys have every other day apart from Saturdays at the clubs we use an that's why we only go on Saturdays

We prefer to just be around other couples "

Conversely couples can go every night. I am experienced as a couple too and never had trouble with single guys. Its easy to say no thanks.

Most clubs have couple only rooms or lockable rooms.

Its the clubs which are at fault if single guys were always allowed it would self regulate (survival of fittest/natural selection).

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"Agree with the OP, it would be nice to see more of the right kind of single man at clubs. It doesn’t take much to stand out from the wanking zombies, at least two posts above have mentioned the basics. For me nights with single men in the mix have a more lively vibe than couples only nights.

Posted about exactly this topic a couple of weeks ago - we need more civilised fabbers in clubs to outcompete the ignorant key rattlers. I don’t think the key rattlers are on Fab generally, which is why they think the women in clubs are free prostitutes."

I’m looking forward to seeing the view from a couple’s side of the fence soon, and interested if I’m more noticeable as part of a couple, than a lowly single male........

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

[Removed by poster at 21/12/18 16:55:05]

over a year ago

Well I’m off to Jaydees sexy Sunday this weekend so let’s see how I get on.

I’ll be the shy bloke in the hot tube lol

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

If I ever do get to one of the clubs I personally would seek out the singles

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

"

I’m looking forward to seeing the view from a couple’s side of the fence soon, and interested if I’m more noticeable as part of a couple, than a lowly single male........"

Listen to the song by train...everybody calls me sir.

Must have been written about swingers clubs.

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

I do agree that the arrangement most clubs have of being "couples only" Saturday nights and a free for all Friday nights does exclude those that can only make one of those nights each weekend.

Who would like to see a club try "couples only" weekends and whole weekends that allow single guys in as a more accommodating way to split it?

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"

I’m looking forward to seeing the view from a couple’s side of the fence soon, and interested if I’m more noticeable as part of a couple, than a lowly single male........

Listen to the song by train...everybody calls me sir.

Must have been written about swingers clubs.

"

Good shout my man!

By *ultHeroMan
over a year ago

Reading

Im a single guy, and there have been a couple of nights where it feels like there are a lot of us. I hate looking and feeling like a lurker so will usually avoid the play areas if its getting a bit 'single maley'. I guess the onus is on the club to manage its guest list, and hope they dont get many no-shows.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

If it was my business I would attract fun not need.

I feel I know which is which in clubs.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

We would be happy to meet more single men in clubs

By *he Vital SparkMan
over a year ago

Preston

"Ive been to clubs and most times there has been too many single men and not enough couples and single girls! "

By *ed PetalCouple
over a year ago

Kent

Unfortunately our experience with single guys hasn’t been great. Too often the ratio seems to be out of whack and it’s really off putting to be surrounded by a bunch of uninvited single guys wanking within touching distance. Even worse when you tell them

to go & they don’t. I wouldn’t mind if there were well policed singles areas within clubs, so you have the option to get away if it gets too much or to go and play with one (or a few) of them.

So yes, after a couple of such experiences, we do like the option of going to a couples only night.

over a year ago

Am looking a doing some clubs after Xmas at some point,am not the type to follow and badger any ladies or couples,I would normally wait to see if I get any interest etc but going on my own would find difficult so might try and hook up first with someone as I imagine it would be easier,but hey am a total novice with clubs,anyway have a good Xmas everyone.

By *lay_withusCouple
over a year ago

north West

"I've thinking about going to a club but I have some worries about rules, how it works or how to interact, because the last think I want is to disturb a couple when they are having a good time.

But probably the best is just be natural, don't expect much and try to meet people as normal

Talk to people in the bar area BEFORE they are playing and make it clear you’re enjoying the chat, don’t exchange three words then ask ‘Do you want to play?’. If you bump into people in the playrooms and you like the look of them just ask if they’re looking for a man to join them. Don’t stalk them without asking. If they are playing and you watch from a respectful distance (for the socially challenged that is NOT with your cock dangling over her face) they will catch your eye if they want you to join in. As you say, it’s common sense really."

We could not have put it better ourselves, except to add unfortunately common sense is not that common! When the nights go as you have expressed they can be epic for all involved. We have had many horny nights with great single guys in clubs that follow your simple advice......... plus find increasing numbers of guys that follow it.

More guys, especially on a Saturday would get us in the clubs more often ????

By *r.BlondeMan
over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Talk to people in the bar area BEFORE they are playing and make it clear you’re enjoying the chat, don’t exchange three words then ask ‘Do you want to play?’. If you bump into people in the playrooms and you like the look of them just ask if they’re looking for a man to join them. Don’t stalk them without asking. If they are playing and you watch from a respectful distance (for the socially challenged that is NOT with your cock dangling over her face) they will catch your eye if they want you to join in. As you say, it’s common sense really.

We could not have put it better ourselves, except to add unfortunately common sense is not that common! When the nights go as you have expressed they can be epic for all involved. We have had many horny nights with great single guys in clubs that follow your simple advice......... plus find increasing numbers of guys that follow it.

More guys, especially on a Saturday would get us in the clubs more often ????"

It's like Goodfellas though.

Friday is for the gumars and Saturday is for the wife.

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

There's plenty of clubs with single men on a Saturday - No3, Townhouse, Cupids, Pandoras, Quest, Attic to name a few - just choose simples

over a year ago

Definitely - we always like to see x

By *otwifeHunter808Man
over a year ago

Bury

"Lowering entry prices for men might help this...."
very true how many times can u afford to go to a club each week at 30 to forty quid a pop ..once every two weeks maybe even with a membership..its still a lot ...id love to be able to go at least twice a week .

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If I ever do get to one of the clubs I personally would seek out the singles"

Same here.

Post new Message to Thread