Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Fusion VIP Madrid

Jump to newest

By *ountbatten OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hi,

I was wanting to know if anyone has any pointers or general tips for this particular swingers club in Madrid. It'll be the first ever visit for my friend tomorrow and I told her I might ask the hive mind on here and see what they have to say.

Cheers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Hi,

I was wanting to know if anyone has any pointers or general tips for this particular swingers club in Madrid. It'll be the first ever visit for my friend tomorrow and I told her I might ask the hive mind on here and see what they have to say.

Cheers "

Have not been to Fusions ... but good reputation; however Cap Madrid also good option where we have played extensively

By *ountbatten OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

Hi guys, thanks for the reply. I'll pass that on. How is the swinging scene in Madrid? I suppose it must be pretty lively with both locals and ex pats/visitors. Probably also correct to assume that standard advice for a newbie would apply to my friend too.

By *atriandjoeCouple
over a year ago

Spain and Bristol

"Hi,

Cheers Have not been to Fusions ... but good reputation; however Cap Madrid also good option where we have played extensively "

We have been to Fusion and Encuentros

Which day is good for Cap?

By *ountbatten OP   Man
over a year ago

Chester

"Hi,

Cheers Have not been to Fusions ... but good reputation; however Cap Madrid also good option where we have played extensively

We have been to Fusion and Encuentros

Which day is good for Cap?"

Hey guys, could I ask you about Fusion specifically please? Am I okay to message privately?

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

There are forums on the clubs' websites.

Post new Message to Thread