Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Northern club for large lady

Jump to newest

By *umbriaman1962 OP   Man
over a year ago

outside of penrith

What club is best for taking a large lady to . She thinks at 40 year old and size 20 shes too old and big to be seen out in stockings etc i want take her prove she still got it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What club is best for taking a large lady to . She thinks at 40 year old and size 20 shes too old and big to be seen out in stockings etc i want take her prove she still got it "

She's not too big or too old at all !!

Club f has a curvy girls night once a month. This months is 20th December. Great mix of people who have great curves or love curves ! Xx

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Any club. Size 20 isn't that uncommon on any night, and many clubs do a curvy event.

over a year ago

Lots MUCH bigger in chams last night

All having loadsa fun

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

At 40 she's probably about the average age at a lot of events, too!

By *uit and bootsMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Curvy Thursday at Cupid’s in Manchester was great this last week. First Thursday of every month

over a year ago

At 40 I we think she is slightly under average. 45 would be our guess and at size 20 she is no means big. People have preconceptions that clubs are full of size zero supermodels, truth is size 14-20 is most common (from our experience) and it's personality and confidence that are the primary driver in play.

over a year ago

outside of penrith

I agree shes not too old or too big . She curve sexy as hell !! . I just need to find way of giving her confidence again to believe it. Her ex put her down big style so she as little confidence in her self

By *esterLilacCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire

She wouldn’t feel out of place at any club. Some clubs have immediate dress down and others don’t. You might want to consider that if she’s feeling a little self conscious. Mind you, my ‘dress down’ can sometimes be more covered than the outfit I arrived in.

Townhouse have a Buxom Babes party which is for busty/curvy women and their admirers. But I really wouldn’t box yourself into a certain body type event. Townhouse club has all ages, all shapes, all sizes at most parties (Allure is 39s and under) Have a look at their calendar on their website. Hope she enjoys her first club visit wherever you go and I’m sure she’ll settle right in when she sees she’s by no means ‘out of the norm’ with her body type and age.

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

mobile

"What club is best for taking a large lady to . She thinks at 40 year old and size 20 shes too old and big to be seen out in stockings etc i want take her prove she still got it "
is this a wind up lol

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Even if we were to accept that this lady has a health problem (which I do not, and it's none of my business), low self esteem and shaming are major contributing factors for weight gain. So, in a thread about getting a curvy lady's confidence up, regardless of your views on her size, helping doesn't look like putting her down.

over a year ago

outside of penrith

"Even if we were to accept that this lady has a health problem (which I do not, and it's none of my business), low self esteem and shaming are major contributing factors for weight gain. So, in a thread about getting a curvy lady's confidence up, regardless of your views on her size, helping doesn't look like putting her down. "

By *appysunflowerWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Only 40!!!???

over a year ago

outside of penrith

"Only 40!!!??? "

Thought once ladies it 40 it stopped going up

It starts with a 4

By *appysunflowerWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"Only 40!!!???

Thought once ladies it 40 it stopped going up

It starts with a 4 "

I'm 48 and look damn good for it too! Could but some of the young ones to shame

over a year ago

"I agree shes not too old or too big . She curve sexy as hell !! . I just need to find way of giving her confidence again to believe it. Her ex put her down big style so she as little confidence in her self "

My body confidence grew once I started attending clubs. I saw ladies all different ages, all different shapes and sizes and all sexy as hell. I learned to embrace my body type and own it. Now I love dressing down into sexy lingerie and outfits.

Clubs are a great mix for everyone not just specific themed nights. However she may feel more comfortable on a curvy girls night. I'm sure once her nerves melt away and she sees the mix of people that attend clubs, she will let her hair down and enjoy herself.

Hope you have a great night wherever you choose to go x

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

The club f Curvy girls night would be ideal for you two, your good lady will definitely feel saxy and appreciated,everyone is very friendly and any avent that the sexy miss waffle is attending is always worth a visit x

over a year ago

outside of penrith

Thank you for good replies. I just need to keep doing things to give her confidence. One arse whole of a ex done lot of harm but we get there

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

"Thank you for good replies. I just need to keep doing things to give her confidence. One arse whole of a ex done lot of harm but we get there "

Are I see well just think of all the fun you can have bringing her back out of her shell and into the lime light

over a year ago

I'm around the same size and if you'd said to me a year ago that I would be going to clubs wearing stockings and suspenders and other sexy lingerie then I would have laughed at you because I would never have thought that I would feel confident or attractive enough. I've recently started going to clubs and do exactly that and I absolutely love it!!!. I was very nervous and self conscious the first time (as most people are regardless of size or age) I had an amazing time every time and it's done my confidence the world of good and I haven't looked back since so I say tell her to go for it.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm around the same size and if you'd said to me a year ago that I would be going to clubs wearing stockings and suspenders and other sexy lingerie then I would have laughed at you because I would never have thought that I would feel confident or attractive enough. I've recently started going to clubs and do exactly that and I absolutely love it!!!. I was very nervous and self conscious the first time (as most people are regardless of size or age) I had an amazing time every time and it's done my confidence the world of good and I haven't looked back since so I say tell her to go for it. "

I'm smaller, but ditto. I've been to curvy events and ladies bigger than a 20 get a lot of love.

I'm probably a 16/18 and on the smaller end for these events, but have no issues there or elsewhere. Ladies bigger than me get a lot of love at any event.

over a year ago

"I'm around the same size and if you'd said to me a year ago that I would be going to clubs wearing stockings and suspenders and other sexy lingerie then I would have laughed at you because I would never have thought that I would feel confident or attractive enough. I've recently started going to clubs and do exactly that and I absolutely love it!!!. I was very nervous and self conscious the first time (as most people are regardless of size or age) I had an amazing time every time and it's done my confidence the world of good and I haven't looked back since so I say tell her to go for it.

I'm smaller, but ditto. I've been to curvy events and ladies bigger than a 20 get a lot of love.

I'm probably a 16/18 and on the smaller end for these events, but have no issues there or elsewhere. Ladies bigger than me get a lot of love at any event. "

I've never been to a specific event for larger or curvy ladies just regular club nights. There have been times when I walked into a club and I felt a bit self-conscious because the majority of the women are far smaller than me, however I've never had a problem getting attention but to be honest I love to go to a specific curvy larger ladies night just to see what it's like.

over a year ago

Size is something that always causes conversation.

Some people think size 12 is big,

Some 14/16

Others 18 plus

In all actually a lot of people don't understand what certain sizes are until they are there in the flesh

Men who think size 10 learn its 14

Men who think 14 is learn its size 18.

I'm not blaming men or anyone else. I'm blaming people (men and women) not realising what actual sizes are .

I'm a curvy girl that loves athletic girls, small cups and petite figures. I have no idea what size those girls are but I know they turn me on.just as men find curvy girls sexy and it turns them on.

over a year ago

outside of penrith

I think some men think that smaller size like smaller no for age mean better sex or something . Where as to me atitude means far more plus with age comes experience

By *u4rFunMan
over a year ago

wigan

She not too old or big x and hopefully she’ll love the attention in a club x enjoy ??

By *obsrocketMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

Myself and my other half are in our 50's and have been to both bbw nights and other events. As for your partner she will need to build up her confidence. Once she does go to a club though you will see a beautiful woman with many admirers. Her confidence will soar. I wish you both good luck

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

mobile

It's a no brainer either way blokes just want to shag anything

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

I would think most clubs would easily fit a large lady inside -or are we getting into supernatural realms here?

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It's a no brainer either way blokes just want to shag anything "

Insulting both the men and women on Fab and in clubs will do you no favours here.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Cupids do a curvy night which is popular and it doesnt matter what size you are its the confidence in yourself people find sexy i think personally there is always someone for everyone xxxxxx

By *r NeilMan
over a year ago

mobile

"It's a no brainer either way blokes just want to shag anything

Insulting both the men and women on Fab and in clubs will do you no favours here. "

it's common knowlage..

No insults to know one far from it just the reality ..

Dont try to twist things the uncomfortable truth may to you ..

Post new Message to Thread