Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Di_cussion

Knightsbridge london

Jump to newest

By *c OP   Couple
over a year ago

London/UAE

Hi, visiting London for a few days just wondered if there is any good clubs to visit on a Saturday/Sunday evening

Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi, visiting London for a few days just wondered if there is any good clubs to visit on a Saturday/Sunday evening

Xx"

Fab type clubs?

By *c OP   Couple
over a year ago

London/UAE

Yep x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yep x"

Ah ok. Can’t help then soz

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

Le Boudoir which is just to the East of the City. Our Place for Fun in the North and then about 40 minutes train is Hellfire who are having their Xmas party tonight

Check them in the clubs section for membership prerequisites

By *oul BrothaMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy far far away

"Le Boudoir which is just to the East of the City. Our Place for Fun in the North and then about 40 minutes train is Hellfire who are having their Xmas party tonight

Check them in the clubs section for membership prerequisites "

This pretty much sums it up. I recommended LB

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi, visiting London for a few days just wondered if there is any good clubs to visit on a Saturday/Sunday evening

Xx"

. I am a member at OP4F and I find it a good club small and cosy.I am not a member of Le Boudoir it has lots of fabulous reviews so I guess that speaks for it self.Both clubs are open on a Saturday with 24 hour underground service if you choose to go by tube.If you choose to go on a Sunday I know OP4F is open but not sure about Le Boudoir so you may want to check their website also on a Sunday the underground is not 24 hours so if going by tube you may have to check out the last tube services.

Post new Message to Thread