Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I live between Chester and Runcorn and I’m just wondering if someone could help me out with clubs, I’ve never been but I’ve always wanted to go... I don’t know how it works or anything so if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go to club tabs for near you

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Im moving this to Club Discussion forum - there will be lots of people in there that can give you some good advice Im sure

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

Once you've checked out the club reviews section of this website, research a few clubs by visiting their own websites.

Many have FAQs on what to expect etc

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"I live between Chester and Runcorn and I’m just wondering if someone could help me out with clubs, I’ve never been but I’ve always wanted to go... I don’t know how it works or anything so if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated x"

Townhouse is your nearest I'd say - plenty further afield also

By *inkyman1964Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

"I live between Chester and Runcorn and I’m just wondering if someone could help me out with clubs, I’ve never been but I’ve always wanted to go... I don’t know how it works or anything so if someone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated x"

It varies between clubs some of the nightclub style others spa type.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Cheers for your help guys!

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Going on how they post on here and what they post about, your best bet, not only because they`re the closest to you, is Townhouse. They have nights when non-members can attend and are probably the most helpful club in the business! I`ve never been so can`t comment on the club itself but if reviews are anything to go by, it must be pretty good!

By *orticiaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

Hey! We have lots of non-member events at Townhouse & single guys are welcome!

It depends what you’re looking for - we have events that are more social, like the pub night or Live Lounge event, through to greedy girl events like Milf Monday and heavy play events like RAW.

If you hop on the club website & check out the ‘What’s On’ page, the calendar for 2019 is posted & if you have any questions feel free to drop me a message

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"Going on how they post on here and what they post about, your best bet, not only because they`re the closest to you, is Townhouse. They have nights when non-members can attend and are probably the most helpful club in the business! I`ve never been so can`t comment on the club itself but if reviews are anything to go by, it must be pretty good!"

Awww how nice are you!!!! We do try and be fair and helpful to everyone if we can

To the OP, PM us if you need more info after you have looked at our website xxx

Post new Message to Thread