Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best club for HOT TUB play?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for recommendations of clubs in the south which have good hot tub facilities for play. Considering things like cleanliness, atmosphere etc.

Looking to try with a female friend.

Thanks in advance.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Looking for recommendations of clubs in the south which have good hot tub facilities for play. Considering things like cleanliness, atmosphere etc.

Looking to try with a female friend.

Thanks in advance. "

Well only VA the others don't allow it as not hygeneic

over a year ago

Thanks, that is what I suspected. VA is the one then.

By *verysmileMan
over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Chameleons..

By *attooed Unicorn 123Woman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Chams

By *ornyspiceCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Chams

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Disgusting to play in a hot tub me thinks

By *uffnmuffCouple
over a year ago

London

"Disgusting to play in a hot tub me thinks "

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

over a year ago

I hope you just mean foreplay

By *teed99Man
over a year ago

Kettering

The water in the hot tub at The Vanilla Alternative is constantly filtered and taken through an ultra-violet steriliser to keep it crystal clear all night long. Over almost 8 years, thousands of club visitors have had lots of fun in there (including myself nearly every weekend) and never suffered any ill effects or wished I was elsewhere. What happens in there is no different to what is also happening on the play beds with guests exploring the bodies of others in every way imaginable.

But, at the end of the day, like everything else in the club, it's down to personal choice. Visitors attend for lots of different reasons. Some just like to watch, others like to be watched. Some couples just like to play with each other whilst others enjoy group play. Some like fetish and BDSM play whilst others don't. Some like the hot tub and others prefer to stay on the play beds.

The important thing is that by the end of the night, visitors have had a couple of hours of adult fun in a clean and friendly environment, and go home or to their rooms with a smile on their faces. And that's what happens at VA's week in, week out, and long may it continue.

over a year ago

Likewise! "Hot tub," "play" and "cleanliness" in the same sentence?? Precisely why I avoid them (as well as not wanting to be groped by all and sundry)

By *errysMan
over a year ago

milton keynes and kent

Sorry to sound crude but.....How many remove fluid from their orifices before entering a Jacuzzi after sex even in clubs where play is not allowed in water ????

Many dont even have a shower first!!!!.

Every club ive visited you see people diddling under the water infact one club even asks people to show their hands because they know folk see it as a challenge.

If the club your at doesnt trust their filtration system you shouldnt.

The only way to avoid bodily fluids is to keep out.

Perhaps people should ask about water quality etc on entry to clubs.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Maybe be out of range for you but I'd say Chameleons Darlaston. Always a fair bit of play in them tubs. We always enjoy it.

As to hygiene, how much hygiene are you expecting in hot tubs that people fuck in? Lots of naked people and fluids sharing the same water. Dont get me wrong clubs work hard to keep the water as clean as possible. But I'm not particularly sure you can make yourself too concerned about hot tub hygiene where play is a regular occurrence (hence why many clubs don't allow it). I would say it's more a case of your personal standards and risk assement. Your either happy to play in the same waters as them around you and who have gone before you or your not.

over a year ago

"The water in the hot tub at The Vanilla Alternative is constantly filtered and taken through an ultra-violet steriliser to keep it crystal clear all night long. Over almost 8 years, thousands of club visitors have had lots of fun in there (including myself nearly every weekend) and never suffered any ill effects or wished I was elsewhere. What happens in there is no different to what is also happening on the play beds with guests exploring the bodies of others in every way imaginable.

But, at the end of the day, like everything else in the club, it's down to personal choice. Visitors attend for lots of different reasons. Some just like to watch, others like to be watched. Some couples just like to play with each other whilst others enjoy group play. Some like fetish and BDSM play whilst others don't. Some like the hot tub and others prefer to stay on the play beds.

The important thing is that by the end of the night, visitors have had a couple of hours of adult fun in a clean and friendly environment, and go home or to their rooms with a smile on their faces. And that's what happens at VA's week in, week out, and long may it continue."

We have no problem having a play in the hot tub at VA but it's down to personal choice.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Maybe be out of range for you but I'd say Chameleons Darlaston. Always a fair bit of play in them tubs. We always enjoy it.

As to hygiene, how much hygiene are you expecting in hot tubs that people fuck in? Lots of naked people and fluids sharing the same water. Dont get me wrong clubs work hard to keep the water as clean as possible. But I'm not particularly sure you can make yourself too concerned about hot tub hygiene where play is a regular occurrence (hence why many clubs don't allow it). I would say it's more a case of your personal standards and risk assement. Your either happy to play in the same waters as them around you and who have gone before you or your not."

People frequent complain that there`s *too much* chlorine in the jaccuzzis at Chameleons which suggests any "nasties" shouldn`t be around for that long anyway!

By *ack and jill123Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 20:13:49]

over a year ago

Thanks for the comments and suggestions,, although I sense I might have landed in the wrong kind of 'Hot Water' with the topic.

over a year ago

"

People frequent complain that there`s *too much* chlorine in the jaccuzzis at Chameleons which suggests any "nasties" shouldn`t be around for that long anyway! "

Got to admit it was def making our eyes sting on Sunday night

over a year ago

"

People frequent complain that there`s *too much* chlorine in the jaccuzzis at Chameleons which suggests any "nasties" shouldn`t be around for that long anyway!

Got to admit it was def making our eyes sting on Sunday night "

I guess burning eyes is the closest to a fire you can get in a jacuzzi

By *he RingmasterMan
over a year ago

Canford Cliffs

These discussions always amuse me.

Let's say and 8 person hot tub like the one at Kestrels held about 1800 litres of water. The average amount of sperm in an ejaculation is 5ml. That means that it's 1 part to 360,000 which you'd hope the cleaning systems would cope with.

I'd be more worried about the other bits of fluid and stuff that drops off our bodies than happy juices.

I love playing in pools and hot tubs but the places that allow it are few and far between.

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

[Removed by poster at 05/12/18 21:52:56]

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

"Maybe be out of range for you but I'd say Chameleons Darlaston. Always a fair bit of play in them tubs. We always enjoy it.

As to hygiene, how much hygiene are you expecting in hot tubs that people fuck in? Lots of naked people and fluids sharing the same water. Dont get me wrong clubs work hard to keep the water as clean as possible. But I'm not particularly sure you can make yourself too concerned about hot tub hygiene where play is a regular occurrence (hence why many clubs don't allow it). I would say it's more a case of your personal standards and risk assement. Your either happy to play in the same waters as them around you and who have gone before you or your not.

People frequent complain that there`s *too much* chlorine in the jaccuzzis at Chameleons which suggests any "nasties" shouldn`t be around for that long anyway! "

That's a myth

Do you associate that strong chlorine smell with a clean pool? If so, you're not alone. ... water is dirty and contaminated and there's not enough chlorine in the water.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

That's a myth

Do you associate that strong chlorine smell with a clean pool? If so, you're not alone. ... water is dirty and contaminated and there's not enough chlorine in the water.

"

Yep. Sounds counter-intuitive, but if there's enough chlorine, it shouldn't smell strongly or sting any eyes but the most sensitive.

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

That's a myth

Yep. Sounds counter-intuitive, but if there's enough chlorine, it shouldn't smell strongly or sting any eyes but the most sensitive."

Hence why I put *too much* between the asterisks!

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

That's a myth

Yep. Sounds counter-intuitive, but if there's enough chlorine, it shouldn't smell strongly or sting any eyes but the most sensitive.

"

I take it you were being sarcastic???

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

"…………………………………………………...

I take it you were being sarcastic???"

Not really. Chlorine as used in pools is quite strange stuff. It reacts very badly with some substances as some local fire brigade staff found when they decanted some into 45 gallon drums that had some dregs of diesel in them. The drums blew up during the night with one of the drums almost able to hold twice it`s intended volume! I`m told the fumes in a jacuzzi come from either sweat or perfumes/deoderants, but a simple shower reduces, if not removes the amount of irritating fumes.

Post new Message to Thread