Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Younger Swingers club night?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wondered if there was any swingers club nights that were spefically for younger swingers, or perhaps cater more towards younger swingers?

I’ve found most the nights and clubs near me tend to be populated by older couples/singles which may be a put off to be people looking spefically for swingers more there age!

Has anyone thought of doing one- or anyone be interested in one at all?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I wondered if there was any swingers club nights that were spefically for younger swingers, or perhaps cater more towards younger swingers?

I’ve found most the nights and clubs near me tend to be populated by older couples/singles which may be a put off to be people looking spefically for swingers more there age!

"

We went to a 'Young Guns n Mums' party at Cupids. There were older ladies there that like a young muscular guy but there were also younger couples like ourselves looking for one too.

Maybe try one of those, the next one is the 20th of December I believe.

Eve.

By *rent Bridge SwingersCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

Purple Mamba is mostly aimed at professional couples and singles within a younger age bracket on weekends x

By *utie91Woman
over a year ago

Hitchin

"I wondered if there was any swingers club nights that were spefically for younger swingers, or perhaps cater more towards younger swingers?

"

The all day Friday events at Jaydees tend to attract more younger people. It’s open to all ages... it just seems to be that more younger people go there

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Yes, we run an under 39 party 5 times a year called Allure. Very busy and VERY active lol

RAW also attracts a younger crowd and this is bi monthly.

We are quite a way from you but people travel far and wide to visit us xx

over a year ago

Seems as though there are plenty of events then that maybe are catered for younger people - perhaps not many near me or not any I have found!

Maybe a weekend away to one is the trick haha!

By *andJCouple
over a year ago

fun town

The Hotwife club @ Liberty Elite caters all ages but does seem to attract a younger crowd and has a great following!!

Xxx

By *aydeesclubCouple
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

You could always get a group of younger people together to all meet at a club. We get younger people at our club but not all the time. Our newbie nights seem to attract a lot of younger people.

By *andmcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Newton

Yeah we thought the same also for our first visit but we are trying to arrange to meet another 1 or 2 younger couples there this week

Like someone else said would be good if 3-5 younger couples all happy to meet in one room and would give a decent amount of time of play before word got around the club and attract attention

over a year ago

Certainly sounds like what would be the best idea - attempt to all meet at one place on one specific night! Word will get round I suppose!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"

. If you don’t mind a trip into central London Le Boudoir has lots of good reviews by fairly young couples , singles.I believe arousals is in Dunstable which may not be too far from you may be worth checking their website if anything suitable for you.

over a year ago

. If you don’t mind a trip into central London Le Boudoir has lots of good reviews by fairly young couples , singles.I believe arousals is in Dunstable which may not be too far from you may be worth checking their website if anything suitable for you."

Yeah I’ve heard pretty good things about Le Boudoir just seems very expensive for a single male!

Also, arousals is nearby yes, never really been though as none of the nights have appealed to me so far that I’ve seen!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

. If you don’t mind a trip into central London Le Boudoir has lots of good reviews by fairly young couples , singles.I believe arousals is in Dunstable which may not be too far from you may be worth checking their website if anything suitable for you.

Yeah I’ve heard pretty good things about Le Boudoir just seems very expensive for a single male!

Also, arousals is nearby yes, never really been though as none of the nights have appealed to me so far that I’ve seen!"

. I am a member at OP4F which is in North London ( Alexandra Palace ) the crowd is a combination of younger and older people who go and a bit cheaper for a single guy than Le Boudoir.How about Raddlet or is that a bit awkward from where you are.

over a year ago

Also, arousals is nearby yes, never really been though as none of the nights have appealed to me so far that I’ve seen!. I am a member at OP4F which is in North London ( Alexandra Palace ) the crowd is a combination of younger and older people who go and a bit cheaper for a single guy than Le Boudoir.How about Raddlet or is that a bit awkward from where you are."

Heard good things of op4fun to be honest - might be worth a try!!

Not sure about Radlett - I’ve mainly been going off forums and meet section here and some seem quiet, but obviously most people that go don’t tend to post about it!

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

Also, arousals is nearby yes, never really been though as none of the nights have appealed to me so far that I’ve seen!. I am a member at OP4F which is in North London ( Alexandra Palace ) the crowd is a combination of younger and older people who go and a bit cheaper for a single guy than Le Boudoir.How about Raddlet or is that a bit awkward from where you are.

Not sure about Radlett - I’ve mainly been going off forums and meet section here and some seem quiet, but obviously most people that go don’t tend to post about it!"

. Just keep in mind with Le Boudoir and OP4F it’s member only do you have to apply for membership.Best of luck with what ever you decide.

over a year ago

Also, arousals is nearby yes, never really been though as none of the nights have appealed to me so far that I’ve seen!. I am a member at OP4F which is in North London ( Alexandra Palace ) the crowd is a combination of younger and older people who go and a bit cheaper for a single guy than Le Boudoir.How about Raddlet or is that a bit awkward from where you are.

Not sure about Radlett - I’ve mainly been going off forums and meet section here and some seem quiet, but obviously most people that go don’t tend to post about it!. Just keep in mind with Le Boudoir and OP4F it’s member only do you have to apply for membership.Best of luck with what ever you decide."

Thanks mate!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yeah we thought the same also for our first visit but we are trying to arrange to meet another 1 or 2 younger couples there this week

Like someone else said would be good if 3-5 younger couples all happy to meet in one room and would give a decent amount of time of play before word got around the club and attract attention"

Not sure I follow your 2nd paragraph but you seem to be saying that as a group of young swingers, once people know your in a club they will be beating down the door to your private room to get their hands on you.....

Don't flatter yourself....not everyone wants to fuck people the same age as their children! I could not think of anything worse than a room full of 20something's especially in a swingers club.

Your age does nothing for me just as my age and older does nothing for you....

By *andmcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Newton

Think you misunderstand, guys are usually a bit more relaxed about the age issue either side as the female form is great throughout their years but for girls the age gap can be a big difference between them feeling comfortable and uncomfortable as you pointed out

Post new Message to Thread