Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Best Bi Night

Jump to newest

By *harlie_poppy OP   Couple
over a year ago

Fairford

Hi, we are looking for a great bi club night. Live near Swindon but are happy to travel upto 2 hours to find the right place.

We prefer clubs where you undress as you arrive rather that ones where you stay clothed until you play.

Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *edtothecore74Woman
over a year ago

Spalding

Chameleons in Darleston is Bi every monday, all day.

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

We have had some great times at the Chams Bi Night. However, don’t assume everyone is Bi. A bit crap really but there you go x

By *edtothecore74Woman
over a year ago

Spalding

"We have had some great times at the Chams Bi Night. However, don’t assume everyone is Bi. A bit crap really but there you go x"

I thought the pre requisite was that you (or if a couple one of you) was bi.... ?!

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

"We have had some great times at the Chams Bi Night. However, don’t assume everyone is Bi. A bit crap really but there you go x

I thought the pre requisite was that you (or if a couple one of you) was bi.... ?!"

It has occurred where non of the Couple are bi and also Singles. To us, this is wrong as you should be relaxed enough to believe that on a Bi Night that people are Bi. That’s the idea

By *edtothecore74Woman
over a year ago

Spalding

"We have had some great times at the Chams Bi Night. However, don’t assume everyone is Bi. A bit crap really but there you go x

I thought the pre requisite was that you (or if a couple one of you) was bi.... ?!

It has occurred where non of the Couple are bi and also Singles. To us, this is wrong as you should be relaxed enough to believe that on a Bi Night that people are Bi. That’s the idea "

My impression is that they (read staff/owners) at chams are quite vehement abkut it... i suspect you encountered some blaggers... :/

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

It has occurred where non of the Couple are bi and also Singles. To us, this is wrong as you should be relaxed enough to believe that on a Bi Night that people are Bi. That’s the idea

My impression is that they (read staff/owners) at chams are quite vehement abkut it... i suspect you encountered some blaggers... :/"

Yes we have. Shame really as there are plenty of other nights that they can play at. Just greedy lol x

By *ung_londonMan
over a year ago

London

"Hi, we are looking for a great bi club night. Live near Swindon but are happy to travel upto 2 hours to find the right place.

We prefer clubs where you undress as you arrive rather that ones where you stay clothed until you play.

Thanks

"

I always have a good time at the VA BiNight run by Spicy Minx - not sure if that’s geographically right for you? There’s nothing to prevent anyone undressing as soon as they arrive (and I presume some people do, since I’ve never seen them clothed...) But most people do start off dressed with a drink and a sausage roll before the clothes and the behaviour become abandoned.

over a year ago

Fairford

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me and my wife are starting a bi night at Xtasia in January will be the 3rd Sunday of the month. We are trying our best to make sure everyone is bi. The club isn’t a dress down club but your free to dress down if you wish. They are also starting a naked night the 4th Sunday of the month.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Greenhouse in Newport do a bi night on Saturdays.

over a year ago

Fairford

Thanks

over a year ago

Fairford

Thanks

By *rfunMan
over a year ago

Southampton

My impression is that they (read staff/owners) at chams are quite vehement abkut it... i suspect you encountered some blaggers... :/

Yes we have. Shame really as there are plenty of other nights that they can play at. Just greedy lol x"

Bi bi baby London can be good odd cpl loads of guys majority bi odd one or two clearly for the cpls..

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Spicy’s Bi night at the VA (this Friday) is a good bi night (one of the best). Guys have to be bi so there’s lots of MM sucking and fucking. Also went to a NaughtyBiNature party a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun too.

Vx

By *he PlaygroundsCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

"Spicy’s Bi night at the VA (this Friday) is a good bi night (one of the best). Guys have to be bi so there’s lots of MM sucking and fucking. Also went to a NaughtyBiNature party a few weeks ago. It was a lot of fun too.

Vx "

By *anni and RicCouple
over a year ago

York

ClubSX in Blackpool has brilliant bi nights !

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

If ur ever in machester cupids do a bi night called un bi lievable and it was well attended its help once a month on a mon night x

Post new Message to Thread