Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Hellfire on a Sunday?

Jump to newest

By *winflames OP   Couple
over a year ago

Near Surbiton

Hi,

Thinking of trying Hellfire tonight as we have never been.... Has anyone been on a Sunday, if so what's it like?

S&P

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Hi,

Thinking of trying Hellfire tonight as we have never been.... Has anyone been on a Sunday, if so what's it like?

S&P "

I went a couple of Sundays ago and enjoyed the experience, although it was probably on the quiet side in terms of numbers. About four couples and five or six single guys.

All the single guys were well behaved, although a couple of them did seem to spend most of the evening walking around a bit not really knowing what to do with themselves when the voyeuristic opportunities were less, but no bad behaviour I could see.

The facilities are really nice and well laid out, so unless you only like crowded situations, I'd definitely give it a try on Sunday. I know I and at least one couple are going.

over a year ago

Near Surbiton

Thanks, we are worried it'll be a bit quiet as we are not 100% positive we will play either.

Well we shall just have to see when we get there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd like to try a Sunday to see what its like

over a year ago

I don't think I have ever seen the Hellfire busy, which is a shame, as it's one on London's only remaining clubs! Has it got better over the last few months?

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

Sundays are our preferred play date and Hellfire is the location. Quiet can be erotic - who needs 90 people when you organize a friend or 3 - also you can have a lot of spontaneous delight when you turn up and make a find .... cinema scenario is great for fresh intros.

By *reykiwi500Man
over a year ago

West Kent (near Tonbridge)

"Thanks, we are worried it'll be a bit quiet as we are not 100% positive we will play either.

Well we shall just have to see when we get there."

Welcome One advantage if it being a bit quieter is you get to use the facilities you want, pretty much when you want.

Definitely the right thing in my view to try it and see how you feel. I'll definitely say hi this evening.

That reminds me, I haven't yet registered for tonight!

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

We totally appreciate that the BMFC may not be everyone's first choice of party - however we host a monthly GREEDY GIRLS event at this wonderful venue on the 2nd Sunday of every month and I cant remember the last time we had fewer than 100 guests

Not everyone joins us 'for' the BMFC - in fact some HELLFIRE members come along purely because they like seeing the club busy and they enjoy the atmosphere we create

I think the fact that we keep the door price attractive maybe a factor too though, as we only charge

Guys £20 - Couples £20 - Ladies £5

It really is a great partnership - A fantastic, classy, well run venue filled with the sexiest members on this planet

over a year ago

Near Surbiton

"I'd like to try a Sunday to see what its like"

Bit of a trek for a spontaneous night out for you Hun x

over a year ago

"I'd like to try a Sunday to see what its like

Bit of a trek for a spontaneous night out for you Hun x"

I work 20 mins from there

over a year ago

Near Surbiton

"We totally appreciate that the BMFC may not be everyone's first choice of party - however we host a monthly GREEDY GIRLS event at this wonderful venue on the 2nd Sunday of every month and I cant remember the last time we had fewer than 100 guests

Not everyone joins us 'for' the BMFC - in fact some HELLFIRE members come along purely because they like seeing the club busy and they enjoy the atmosphere we create

I think the fact that we keep the door price attractive maybe a factor too though, as we only charge

It really is a great partnership - A fantastic, classy, well run venue filled with the sexiest members on this planet "

Well thanks for advertising you night on my thread

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

We haven't been in ages and always remember it being on the quieter side. But it is a nice club.

over a year ago

Near Surbiton

"We haven't been in ages and always remember it being on the quieter side. But it is a nice club."

Shame you are not coming.... Very sexy pics x

By *otwifeHunter808Man
over a year ago

Bury

Coming from London team the club are so much more fun ..you should book at weekend in Manchester I'm originally from Sunbury

By *MFC PartiesWoman
over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"We totally appreciate that the BMFC may not be everyone's first choice of party - however we host a monthly GREEDY GIRLS event at this wonderful venue on the 2nd Sunday of every month and I cant remember the last time we had fewer than 100 guests

It really is a great partnership - A fantastic, classy, well run venue filled with the sexiest members on this planet

Well thanks for advertising you night on my thread "

You asked ;Has anyone been on a Sunday, if so what's it like?'

Several people commented that when they have been, its quiet - i was merely saying that our event is far from quiet

It certainly wasn't my intention to hijack your post, i just answered your question

By *oxycouple28Couple
over a year ago

bexley

It did sound like an advert to be fair!! Lol

over a year ago

Near Surbiton

Well we went and had a wonderful time, it was quiet with a few couples in attendance... Also few single guys that did encroach a bit but you get that everywhere.

We are certainly feeling it today! In a good way!

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Well we went and had a wonderful time, it was quiet with a few couples in attendance... Also few single guys that did encroach a bit but you get that everywhere.

We are certainly feeling it today! In a good way! "

Maybe a club review is in order - we found last night a very good experience and we limited ourselves to a lovely guy in a MMF situation and lots of 1 on 1 (Anne was an active lady). Glad you enjoyed it.

Post new Message to Thread