Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Our Place 4 Fun - Tuesday 27th November

Jump to newest

By *artytimers OP   Couple
over a year ago

London & Glasgow

Hi,

Looking to attend OP4F for the first time on Tuesday night with the better half. We've been through the first part of membership so just need to do the next part when we attend. We've also read the website but we wondered if there was anything else we should be aware of from some of the regulars i.e. best time to turn up, any further advice on dress code or even basics like getting back to central London if we stay until 3am? Looks like a great club from all the reviews posted so hope to meet a few new friends.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *attninaCouple
over a year ago

Waltham Abbey

Hi there.

We are couple here. We would love attend to club for first time but we dont have any idea about private room there? Please let us know there are any private room?

Kind regards

Matt&nina

By *onny MCMan
over a year ago

Crawley

Can definitely recommend this club, always a wonderful atmosphere.

London Underground will be shut by closing time Tuesday, but club will sort you out a cab at a pretty good rate.

No private space unfortunately, only lockable room has a two way mirror.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi,

Looking to attend OP4F for the first time on Tuesday night with the better half. We've been through the first part of membership so just need to do the next part when we attend. We've also read the website but we wondered if there was anything else we should be aware of from some of the regulars i.e. best time to turn up, any further advice on dress code or even basics like getting back to central London if we stay until 3am? Looks like a great club from all the reviews posted so hope to meet a few new friends. "

. Tuesday night at OP4F is greedy girl night I have been 4-5 times on a Tuesday and there are couples as well as single guys.Dress code is generally smart / casual but you can wear something revealing if you like perhaps bring it with you and get changed downstairs where the lockers are.Best time to turn up well they are open 10.00 pm - 3.00 am I say 10.00 pm so the staff can show you round which they generally do for all first timers people generally turn up between 10.00 pm - midnight but obviously what works best for you.For the journey home if you are not driving OP4F can order you a cab.I am sure you will have a good time.

By *artytimers OP   Couple
over a year ago

London & Glasgow

That's a great help, much appreciated

By *omesticated_VixenWoman
over a year ago

sw London

We have been there a couple of times, the first time we attended was on a Tuesday night. I can't remember what time we got there.

The staff our really lovely and will show you where the lockers are and then when you are ready will give you a tour of all the rooms. There is a lockable room but does have a two way mirror, there is another room which is totally private but not been in there.

Everyone is very friendly and a great atmosphere and the single men are very respectful.

We got a taxi into London the first time we went and then got a coffee until the trains started running again, last time we walked to a tube.

You will have a great time

By *nyx99Man
over a year ago

London

Great info

By *adam07Man
over a year ago

london

I will be visiting tonight

Hopeing to spoil the Greedy Girls

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Another (cheaper?) alternative for getting back into Central London would be to walk to Wood Green Tube station (about 12-15 mins walk from the club). The picadilly line now runs throughout the night, with trains every 10 minutes or so.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"Another (cheaper?) alternative for getting back into Central London would be to walk to Wood Green Tube station (about 12-15 mins walk from the club). The picadilly line now runs throughout the night, with trains every 10 minutes or so."
. Does it run through out the night on a Tuesday as I think that’s when the OP was planning on going

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Another (cheaper?) alternative for getting back into Central London would be to walk to Wood Green Tube station (about 12-15 mins walk from the club). The picadilly line now runs throughout the night, with trains every 10 minutes or so.. Does it run through out the night on a Tuesday as I think that’s when the OP was planning on going "

My bad...it's just a night service on Fridays/Saturdays ...I missed the Tuesday bit! (I'm sure the Club owners know this & will have sorted them out with a cab)

Post new Message to Thread