Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Pink Punters Milton Keynes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi Everybody

We’re toying with popping to Pinks next Saturday evening as Smoke wants to go “on the hunt” for a sexy lady. We know it’s not strictly a swing club but we wondered if anybody had been before and could give us some info about the venue - we’ve heard it’s becoming more “mainstream” as opposed to LBGT ?

Also , are there any facilities on the premises where people can “get to know eachother”

Thank you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Went once and despite being amongst a large group of friends, I hated the place! Pay to leave your jacket in the cloakroom, couldn`t take it in with you, three floors with the centre being an incredibly noisy disco or whatever it`s called these days. In fact, if your stood in the right place on the floor above, you`d get quite a bad foot massage from the speaker vibration. I thought the whole place could potentially a huge fire risk should there be an electrical fault!

By *lairesurreyfunTV/TS
over a year ago

Weybridge

Pinks is fun .still a mix of all but a lot of nice hot ladies .very safe and secure .ground floor is mainstream and downstairs is dance and hard house in two rooms .also sweating area .top floor is being refurbished and going to be a cocktail bar opening in a few weeks .chat a round the open fires .it's a fun place

By *lairesurreyfunTV/TS
over a year ago

Weybridge

"Went once and despite being amongst a large group of friends, I hated the place! Pay to leave your jacket in the cloakroom, couldn`t take it in with you, three floors with the centre being an incredibly noisy disco or whatever it`s called these days. In fact, if your stood in the right place on the floor above, you`d get quite a bad foot massage from the speaker vibration. I thought the whole place could potentially a huge fire risk should there be an electrical fault!

"

Its a nightclub .what did you expect other than loud music

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Great night out. Probably the best night out in MK.

No play areas sadly but there is a hotel nearby.

Very mainstream now due to its popularity.

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We've been a few times as it's only down the road from us, it's a great night out, still full of beautiful people but it's not a sex club so there are NO play areas unfortunately.

The Campanile Hotel is straight across the road, it's cheap and it's full of sex after 2am. Lol.

You will have a great night.

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"Went once and despite being amongst a large group of friends, I hated the place! Pay to leave your jacket in the cloakroom, couldn`t take it in with you, three floors with the centre being an incredibly noisy disco or whatever it`s called these days. In fact, if your stood in the right place on the floor above, you`d get quite a bad foot massage from the speaker vibration. I thought the whole place could potentially a huge fire risk should there be an electrical fault!

"

Are you serious or just taking the Mick? You went to a nightclub and the music was to loud? You went to a nightclub that had 3 floors? You went to a nightclub that made you leave your Jacket in the cloakroom? You went to a nightclub that is half indoor & half outdoor and you think it's a fire risk?

I'm sure the owners are thankful you only went once. Your £7.50 entrance fee won't be missed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've not had a bad night there, bit out of the way though.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pinks is always a good night out and compared to most of the 'meat market' nightclubs its a much of a safe space as can be, largely to protect the LGBT community. A side effect of this is expect every hen party in a 30m radius to be there!

If you are 'hunting' in some way then do the decent thing and hunt as a couple, people are savvy enough to know that straight (ish) couples split up with the fem as bait, not cool!

Also worth mentioning, CCTV is like the NASA control room, even in the quiet corners you are being watched lol

have fun xx

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

Are you serious or just taking the Mick? You went to a nightclub and the music was to loud? You went to a nightclub that had 3 floors? You went to a nightclub that made you leave your Jacket in the cloakroom? You went to a nightclub that is half indoor & half outdoor and you think it's a fire risk?

I'm sure the owners are thankful you only went once. Your £7.50 entrance fee won't be missed. "

Glad to hear I won`t be missed! I had no idea what the club ctually was before I went. At a later date, I went to a similar style of club in Blackpool with the same group of friends and loved it! Knocked spots of PP.

By *xtrafun4youMan
over a year ago

Dunstable

A few of my friends go. All straight they say it’s the best night out around that area. I will be visiting one day

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Pinks is always a good night out and compared to most of the 'meat market' nightclubs its a much of a safe space as can be, largely to protect the LGBT community. A side effect of this is expect every hen party in a 30m radius to be there!

If you are 'hunting' in some way then do the decent thing and hunt as a couple, people are savvy enough to know that straight (ish) couples split up with the fem as bait, not cool.

"

Ah we’re hunting just for Smoke - not for us both xx

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I'm sure the owners are thankful you only went once. Your £7.50 fee won't be missed.

Glad to hear I won`t be missed! I had no idea what the club ctually was before I went. At a later date, I went to a similar style of club in Blackpool with the same group of friends and loved it! Knocked spots of PP.

"

what do you mean "No idea what the club actually was" and "went to similar style". You went to a nightclub that plays loud music and sells alcohol for god's sake, what kind of nightclubs have you been going to all these years buddy?

Out of interest, what did you do with your Jacket in the other club?

By *umpkinMan
over a year ago

I'm sure the owners are thankful you only went once. Your £7.50 fee won't be missed.

what do you mean "No idea what the club actually was" and "went to similar style". You went to a nightclub that plays loud music and sells alcohol for god's sake, what kind of nightclubs have you been going to all these years buddy?

Out of interest, what did you do with your Jacket in the other club?

"

Don`t like me dissing your favourite club eh?

I was able to keep my jacket with me at the other club. I was able to speak with my fellow club visitors too, something that was impossible in PP, even on the top floor! I don`t go to night clubs as a rule because they aren`t my scene, mainly because I have very poor hearing and wanting to hold a conversation with somebody is more important to me. I`m going to admit that in all probability, the group visit to PP was a poor choice by the organisers of the event, it certainly wouldn`t have ben mine. Incidentally, I don`t think ANYBODY from our group ventured down to the middle floor because they ALL thought the music was too loud! On the other hand, the Blackpool club was huge and packed with music played at a bearable level! I was completely at ease there, unlike PP where I was looking at all of the bare wood and wondering how fast I could run down the stairs should it burst into flames something it wouldn`t take much to do so!

By *ain n MableWoman
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

"dissing your favourite club" I like your humour Bumpkin and I'm not trying to start an argument, you have already defeated me with your wit. I just wondered what you expected from a Nightclub. We have only ever been to PP 3 times, most definitely not our favourite club, but we know what to expect when we go there.

Enjoy your clubbing mate. Don't lose your Jacket.

By *sSweetAsSugarCouple
over a year ago

mk

There’s a Facebook post going around suggesting that the place is infested with rats. Also a friends daughter was recently drugged there (spiked drink) and was admitted to hospital.

Post new Message to Thread