Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Liberty Elite on a “normal” Friday night

Jump to newest

By *appywarkscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Midlans

We have a free night this Friday and are considering going to Liberty Elite - we have been previously on party nights which I would assume are much busier than normal Friday nights.

How many people tend to be in? I realise that no one can say definitively but just an idea from those who attend or have attended non party Friday nights

Obviously last Friday was busy due to HWC which we could not make so is that likely to mean this week will be dead?

We get only a handful of nights out a year and really want it to be worth going along to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

The theme or party nights usually are very well attended so going the week after it may be quiet. People may also be saving themselves for Dmas.

It really is hit or miss on a normal night. We wanted to go to a couple night originally as our first time however as time was limited we went on a Friday.

It was brilliant and probably about half full. Love this club. Even it’s quiet it will still be a great night. Enjoy guys

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking to go ourselves first time Friday x

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

The night is as good as you make it.

I've been a regular at liberty for a while, as I would always suggest a party night, but a normal night is just as fun. I have been to a few clubs and it can be packed to the ceiling and be a bad night or only a dozen people and be a hot and steamy night.

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

I've been going to Libs for years for all sorts of events.

A non event Friday does usually mean plenty of space on the dancefloor and in the hot tub and can be a bit hit and miss but it really does depend on what you fancy going for.

If you want loads of bodies, loud music and a real party atmosphere, you'd be better going on a LTP, HWC or Sheer Bliss Friday but like every club everywhere, you just can't predict how many or who will be there.

I've chosen Purple Mamba for this Friday instead of Libs but I'm having a private do at Libs in January.

T.

By *VK_RugbyCouple
over a year ago

Rugby

"We have a free night this Friday and are considering going to Liberty Elite - we have been previously on party nights which I would assume are much busier than normal Friday nights.

How many people tend to be in? I realise that no one can say definitively but just an idea from those who attend or have attended non party Friday nights

Obviously last Friday was busy due to HWC which we could not make so is that likely to mean this week will be dead?

We get only a handful of nights out a year and really want it to be worth going along to."

This Friday won’t be dead it’s another party night ‘LoveToParty’ and they are usually very busy

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"We have a free night this Friday and are considering going to Liberty Elite - we have been previously on party nights which I would assume are much busier than normal Friday nights.

We get only a handful of nights out a year and really want it to be worth going along to.

This Friday won’t be dead it’s another party night ‘LoveToParty’ and they are usually very busy "

It's always a excellent night

By *ick_and_BickerCouple
over a year ago

Nottingham

This Friday won’t be dead it’s another party night ‘LoveToParty’ and they are usually very busy "

...and I’m missing it! You lot have fun

T.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan
over a year ago

Coventry

We have yet to try this club (although it's located half way between us). But it's on our list to try. Will be watching this thread with interest.

Post new Message to Thread