Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

Club sx

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I must say what great reviews club sx in blackpool is getting.

Enyone been and what did you enjoy.

Wish I lived a bit nearer

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Well I must say what great reviews club sx in blackpool is getting.

Wish I lived a bit nearer "

It is a fabulous club - clean, smart and really friendly. I host parties there for a good reason

All listed on my profile if anyone interested lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well I must say what great reviews club sx in blackpool is getting.

Wish I lived a bit nearer

It is a fabulous club - clean, smart and really friendly. I host parties there for a good reason

All listed on my profile if anyone interested lol"

Nice to see the club is getting positive reviews and people are talking about us. We get people from all over the country and abroad so we are well worth the effort to travel up to us for a weekend. Most people can travel hours for a good night. Hopefully see you at the club one day.

Lou and Paul

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

We have been 3 time now great facities , lou and paul friendly and down to earth hosts we will be back at new year

By *unkeeMonkeeMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Outstanding club staff clientele food everything is how a club should be! I love this place fucking awesome just go mate it won’t be disappointed I’ve been a few times now and always rave about it to everyone even people who don’t want to hear about it

By *ancguy85Man
over a year ago

Manchester

I travelled down last week for the first time from Manchester to the Bang Bang event and it was great! Managed to pluck up the courage to go in alone but was immediately made to feel welcome by the staff and the rest of the people in there. Really nice and clean inside. Didn’t take long before I was playing pool with a bunch of people then off for a bit of fun upstairs and a naked hot tub to chill out with after! And on top of all this the buffet is amazing! I wanted to take a doggy bag home! I keep checking the events every day now to try and see when I can next make the trip down! Highly recommended!

By *atselevenWoman
over a year ago

Blackpool

Brilliant club, really lovely owners, fantastic staff and clientele, amazing rooms plenty of places to play and lots of variations, you certainly wouldn't be disappointed if you came for the weekend xx

By *armer philMan
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

I attended club sx a few weeks ago and I have to say it's was a great experience and a very enjoyable evening hopefully it won't be to long before I return. Great owners fantastic service and staff and the club was packed with friendly people.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Great reviews.

By *irty filthy milfWoman
over a year ago

somewhere only i know!

"I travelled down last week for the first time from Manchester to the Bang Bang event and it was great! Managed to pluck up the courage to go in alone but was immediately made to feel welcome by the staff and the rest of the people in there. Really nice and clean inside. Didn’t take long before I was playing pool with a bunch of people then off for a bit of fun upstairs and a naked hot tub to chill out with after! And on top of all this the buffet is amazing! I wanted to take a doggy bag home! I keep checking the events every day now to try and see when I can next make the trip down! Highly recommended!"

Manchesters not that far away though lol I know people who travel a lot further to attend and if you're looking for another night similar to bang bang then feel free to add yourself to my event Fuck Fest Friday, the next is 30th November and on the forum xx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

im goona take a peek at your parties hanky..im coming your way, before and after christmas xx

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’m very happy to say this club is my local. Truly a wonderful club. Amazing people and always a fabulous night even when I keep my clothes on and stay in the bar.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Brilliant Club, enough said

By *ancguy85Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"I travelled down last week for the first time from Manchester to the Bang Bang event and it was great! Managed to pluck up the courage to go in alone but was immediately made to feel welcome by the staff and the rest of the people in there. Really nice and clean inside. Didn’t take long before I was playing pool with a bunch of people then off for a bit of fun upstairs and a naked hot tub to chill out with after! And on top of all this the buffet is amazing! I wanted to take a doggy bag home! I keep checking the events every day now to try and see when I can next make the trip down! Highly recommended!

Manchesters not that far away though lol I know people who travel a lot further to attend and if you're looking for another night similar to bang bang then feel free to add yourself to my event Fuck Fest Friday, the next is 30th November and on the forum xx"

Haha, yeah I meant that although there are great clubs in Manchester I chose to travel down to check out Club SX and was pleased I did! And yeah, I’m well ahead of you on the Fuck Fest front; I’m already on the guest list! I think you told me about it that night!

over a year ago

We are so proud and emotional to hear people are loving what we have created at Club Sx because we really did put everything on the line to make this club happen!!

We never made Club Sx for money, you don't run a club for money because not much in it after all the out goings, You do it because you believe in swinging and people & having a good time Xx

We made Club Sx because we always believed and felt we could offer people, Straight, Bi & Trans something different (like our parties did before the club) not on offer anywhere else in a safe, clean environment to meet, socialize & play. We think we are finally dragging others from the past into the present, thank god The only comment we have on that is are they doing it because they believe its right or because think forced on them ??

To all the haters and people out there trying so hard to stop us and shut us down you will NEVER EVER WIN!! We are just starting out and growing stronger week in week out!! HATE NEVER WINS!! You know who you are, as do we and it will backfire be sure of that, we promise.

To those supporting the Club, Thank you Xx It means so much to us both, we love you all Xx

Club Sx is for everyone and always stay that way Xx

Paul & Lou Lou

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"We are so proud and emotional to hear people are loving what we have created at Club Sx because we really did put everything on the line to make this club happen!!

We never made Club Sx for money, you don't run a club for money because not much in it after all the out goings, You do it because you believe in swinging and people & having a good time Xx

We made Club Sx because we always believed and felt we could offer people, Straight, Bi & Trans something different (like our parties did before the club) not on offer anywhere else in a safe, clean environment to meet, socialize & play. We think we are finally dragging others from the past into the present, thank god The only comment we have on that is are they doing it because they believe its right or because think forced on them ??

To all the haters and people out there trying so hard to stop us and shut us down you will NEVER EVER WIN!! We are just starting out and growing stronger week in week out!! HATE NEVER WINS!! You know who you are, as do we and it will backfire be sure of that, we promise.

To those supporting the Club, Thank you Xx It means so much to us both, we love you all Xx

Paul & Lou Lou "

Well put you two. Success breeds success. Positive attitude from positive people. Good people get a good name for themselves, bad people get found out. Keep up the good work and we'll see you both soon xx

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"We are so proud and emotional to hear people are loving what we have created at Club Sx because we really did put everything on the line to make this club happen!!

Paul & Lou Lou "

And Thank You.

Absolutely love SX, you have created a wonderful club ...

So much so, we're making a 70 mile round trip at the weekend.

Reckon that's a pretty good recommendation

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have only hear fabulous name's and I'm upset that way the very last weekend of the year, so I'm hoping to make a trip from Manchester to have the club SX experience.

By *IXED AND BBCCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Manchester

are so proud and emotional to hear people are loving what we have created at Club Sx because we really did put everything on the line to make this club happen!!

We never made Club Sx for money, you don't run a club for money because not much in it after all the out goings, You do it because

you believe in swinging and people & having a good time Xx

Paul & Lou Lou

Keep it up guys, u bothe doing really great job xxx

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"im goona take a peek at your parties hanky..im coming your way, before and after christmas xx "

Aww cool be lovely to see you!

A not so silent night is my last party of 2018 hosted with Buxom Bunny which is on Sat 1st Dec, but if you miss that the club will have other awesome stuff on I'm sure xx xx

By *i KinkyThorntonCouple
over a year ago

THORNTON-CLEVELEYS

Paul & Lou Lou "

This is why we love club sx the atmosphere the great staff 2 amazing owners never had a bad night here always fabulous see you friday and sat lol xxx

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"im goona take a peek at your parties hanky..im coming your way, before and after christmas xx

Aww cool be lovely to see you!

A not so silent night is my last party of 2018 hosted with Buxom Bunny which is on Sat 1st Dec, but if you miss that the club will have other awesome stuff on I'm sure xx xx"

im sure. ill be in touch sweet, im arriving the week after..ill keep my eyes open xx

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

"

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh

over a year ago

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh "

700 mile Trip WOW!!

Certainly is on hell of a recommendation Xx

Thank you too you & all that travel to come to Club Sx

Lou Lou & Paul

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh

700 mile Trip WOW!!

Lou Lou & Paul "

There are several of us heading up from London tomorrow for Hankys little soirée so must definitely be doing something right ..... but 700miles ?!?! From the West Midlands!? You really did take a wrong turn

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh

700 mile Trip WOW!!

Lou Lou & Paul

There are several of us heading up from London tomorrow for Hankys little soirée so must definitely be doing something right ..... but 700miles ?!?! From the West Midlands!? You really did take a wrong turn "

I actually live on the Sussex coast, but I'm originally from the Midlands and there most weeks.

I'm driving to a friends when I finish work at midnight then upto Blackpool in the morning.

The whole trip via friends house is just under 700 miles xx

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"

There are several of us heading up from London tomorrow for Hankys little soirée so must definitely be doing something right ..... but 700miles ?!?! From the West Midlands!? You really did take a wrong turn

I actually live on the Sussex coast, but I'm originally from the Midlands and there most weeks.

I'm driving to a friends when I finish work at midnight then upto Blackpool in the morning.

The whole trip via friends house is just under 700 miles xx"

You definitely win the mileage prize then!

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I like a good road trip

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh

700 mile Trip WOW!!

Lou Lou & Paul

There are several of us heading up from London tomorrow for Hankys little soirée so must definitely be doing something right ..... but 700miles ?!?! From the West Midlands!? You really did take a wrong turn "

Hey I travel an hour to get there for you lot and I'm 'working'

What prize do I get!?

**Disclaimer - working is a technical term that in my case can mean sitting chatting, greeting friends and maybe a little fun after everyone has arrived

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh

700 mile Trip WOW!!

Lou Lou & Paul

What prize do I get!?

**Disclaimer - working is a technical term that in my case can mean sitting chatting, greeting friends and maybe a little fun after everyone has arrived "

What a job. If Carlsberg did Jobs eh

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

Paul & Lou Lou

And Thank You.

That should have been

700 mile trip

Not 70

D'oh

700 mile Trip WOW!!

Lou Lou & Paul

What prize do I get!?

**Disclaimer - working is a technical term that in my case can mean sitting chatting, greeting friends and maybe a little fun after everyone has arrived

What a job. If Carlsberg did Jobs eh "

I know right!! I certainly never claim its difficult work although it's certainly 'hard' work on occasion

By *mm and HerCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"

What prize do I get!?

**Disclaimer - working is a technical term that in my case can mean sitting chatting, greeting friends and maybe a little fun after everyone has arrived "

Careful what you wish for ... we might insist *we* are your prize and that the prizes need unwrapping straight away ...

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"

What prize do I get!?

Careful what you wish for ... we might insist *we* are your prize and that the prizes need unwrapping straight away ... "

Well it's certainly not a booby prize.... Or is it!?

Post new Message to Thread