Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Club Discussion

To be watched in a club - Quest

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I just wanted to know whether this is an option. We're looking to basically act out what we do on webcam, but in a club environment.

Does this sort of thing happen or are people going to look to join in?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

No it happens

By *uriousnewbies37Couple
over a year ago

Bournemouth

We're hoping it happens! We'd like to do our own thing but in the club environment for a first visit, M.

By * and BCouple
over a year ago

Durham

We have played in the cinema room at Quest on couples nights a few times just the two of us. Like any club you don't have to let anyone join in. If asked you just decline, tell them you just want to play on your own, never a problem. We would say couples nights would be best for this. We have seen lots of couples in cinema room playing just one to one all at the same time

By *orksGentXXXMan
over a year ago

Costa del Sol

And there's always the viewing room, sorta one way mirror if you aren't bothered about seeing the viewers..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We love to be watched, done it a few times at quest. The couples room so single guys won’t come in or as the above says the viewing room.

We love being watched x

By *exywoman77Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Anyone at Quest wednesday daytime , will be our 1st visit

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Appreciate all the feedback, thanks!

By *ingAlMan
over a year ago

hereford

chams darlaston has rooms with gates, you choose who comes in, chams newport has a couples room with a viewing window

By *ooey46Man
over a year ago

Sowerby Bridge

I've been to quest and just watched. Lots of couples playing on their own in the cinema room and viewing room

over a year ago

Love this and as a voyeur it’s what look for if I visit a club. I guess it’s just mutual respect and making sure that everyone’s wants, limits and needs are observed.

over a year ago

"Hi,

I just wanted to know whether this is an option. We're looking to basically act out what we do on webcam, but in a club environment.

Does this sort of thing happen or are people going to look to join in?"

Be a boring club if it didn't

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

If you want to be surrounded by couples to be watched by, I’d suggest the couples room at Cupid’s. My personal favourite.

over a year ago

"If you want to be surrounded by couples to be watched by, I’d suggest the couples room at Cupid’s. My personal favourite. "

Just check whether there’s an event on. It’s a great room, but depending on the event it isn’t always that ‘coupley’.

By *eachy123Woman
over a year ago

Rochdale/Manchester/Blackpool and were ever the mood takes me

Couples night is every wed from 7 till 12 x

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

It’s what we like too when at a club

By *eavensScentCouple
over a year ago

Southend

We found out recently at our first visit to a sex club that we both get a buzz out of being watched. We were in 2 different rooms at Le Boudoir and both times men that were watching wanted to join in, we just said you can watch but don't touch and they were polite and apologetic about it. We didn't mind too much but can understand how it can be unsettling at first... the next day we were both like, did we actually really do that! But at the time, you just roll with it.

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS
over a year ago

Cornwall

Ive never watched anyone... I guess I'm weird...

over a year ago

Love watching others play in clubs, will be at Quest on Friday 23rd from 11am for the afternoon session

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We love drawing an audience in clubs and had a great threesome at Quest behind a one way mirror that wasn't quite one way. I found it a great turn on to be sucking and fucking two guys with several men and women watching us.

over a year ago

"We love drawing an audience in clubs and had a great threesome at Quest behind a one way mirror that wasn't quite one way. I found it a great turn on to be sucking and fucking two guys with several men and women watching us."

I've often gone to Quest as a single male and also to accompany single females. The cinema room is great for putting on a bit of a show and no pressure from anyone else join in and play. Unless of course you want them to ... Ive ended up in a few orgies in this room and also the viewing room. In fact I've played in all the rooms at some point ... Lovely club and great friendly atmosphere. Hope to see you there sometime soon.. Come say hi x

over a year ago

Reiterating what others have said.

I love to play with doors open and at Quest have played in all their rooms, and sauna!

Leaving doors open isn’t an invite to play and the majority are respectful. Those that aren’t just warn them aka remind them of club rules. Saying no thanks gets easier the more you go to clubs.

The cinema room is fun, the couples room can have the door left open (no singles allowed) or use the two-way mirror. Did CFNM scenario at quest and everyone who watched was very respectful

Enjoy

over a year ago

"Reiterating what others have said.

I love to play with doors open and at Quest have played in all their rooms, and sauna!

Leaving doors open isn’t an invite to play and the majority are respectful. Those that aren’t just warn them aka remind them of club rules. Saying no thanks gets easier the more you go to clubs.

The cinema room is fun, the couples room can have the door left open (no singles allowed) or use the two-way mirror. Did CFNM scenario at quest and everyone who watched was very respectful

Enjoy "

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"We love drawing an audience in clubs and had a great threesome at Quest behind a one way mirror that wasn't quite one way. I found it a great turn on to be sucking and fucking two guys with several men and women watching us."

What a good wife you are

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

"Reiterating what others have said.

Enjoy "

What does CFNM mean?

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Clothed female naked male

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

The viewing rooms in Chams / the Greenhouse in Newport are excellent for those who favour voyeurism. On many occasions I have enjoyed onlookers smiling through the window while playing with with my partners in the viewing rooms.

Correspondingly I enjoy watching other couples and group orgies having fun. The screams of delight are a particular turn on for me.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"We love drawing an audience in clubs and had a great threesome at Quest behind a one way mirror that wasn't quite one way. I found it a great turn on to be sucking and fucking two guys with several men and women watching us.

What a good wife you are"

Hardly - this is what I enjoy doing. Nothing to do with being "a good wife"

over a year ago

"We love drawing an audience in clubs and had a great threesome at Quest behind a one way mirror that wasn't quite one way. I found it a great turn on to be sucking and fucking two guys with several men and women watching us.

What a good wife you are

Hardly - this is what I enjoy doing. Nothing to do with being "a good wife""

over a year ago

"Hi,

Does this sort of thing happen or are people going to look to join in?"

Ideally couples and single female nights for the cinema room or couples room unless you want lots of guys looking in which case possibly the viewing room, which is lockable.

Male

Post new Message to Thread