Kink klub

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi what is this club like on a fri afternoon x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi, is an extremely nice place to visit...nice bar, daily events, friendly staff...on Friday's they should have some events/parties...you can check their website...all the best.

over a year ago

I was looking to go there myself. Looked at their website and all seemed OK.

I have heard negative stuff though which put me off. Someone on here said it was being investigated for being a brothel. Search the forums for klub kink and also club kink.

I do know that it is also a sex club and not just a swingers club.

They hold gang bangs using hostesses (working girls) in the scarlet suite which do not get listed on the timetable on their website. I know they are taking place tomorrow, Friday. They take place most daytimes.

If men are paying to gang bang working girls it puts me off being in the building at the same time.

The reason it is not listed on the website is because it is being held by an adult event party organiser....but I think that company is owned by the club owner...

The reviews for the club under club reviews on here are very mixed between good and bad.

Also note the owner will happily let single women into the scarlet suite free of charge while the gang bang event which single men have paid £60 to attend are in there.....I can imagine the owner would just love lots of ladies to turn up....he won't have to pay you like the hostesses.

over a year ago

"Hi, is an extremely nice place to visit...nice bar, daily events, friendly staff...on Friday's they should have some events/parties...you can check their website...all the best."

Daily events.....yes let's not forget the gang bangs using working girls....£60 a go I believe according to the advert on the party event organisers website.

Single ladies can attend free though.....I just bet they can....eases the pressure on the working girls

over a year ago

Is that every Friday? X

By *moking hot ladyboyTV/TS
over a year ago

quinton

yeh disgrace. we all know what it is. and yes police is investigateing it. as i see it on a daily basis sitting outside in plain clotheing.

By *ldhillhotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Old Hill

Was interested in Klub Kink but if working girls are on site doesn't make me feel comfortable at all.

Shame.

Sx

over a year ago

So just to clarify this is every Friday afternoon x

over a year ago

Been to a few club nights and ive never been approached or seen any working girls

By *LOW PartiesWoman
over a year ago

aston

I'm hosting a party there and it's for all the ladies and couples that like the black guys

Been a few times before and never seen any girls charging

Just Ithere for fun

Im letting ladies in for free also

As parties don't work without the girls/ couples

Also where else can single guys go to party on a Saturday night

Or girls like me that want male attention go as most clubs on a Saturday are just for couples x

By *adysilkCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

"Hi what is this club like on a fri afternoon x"
we go to kink club to Anna Friday after noon starts at 1pm no pressure at all and all nice people and no working girls don't know where they are getting the information from but it's not true

Post new Message to Thread